Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, (5055 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / Deji Adeyanju: "Youths That Visited Aso Rock Got N2M Each"- Bashir Ahmad Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
joshjc:
grow up kid, this is not the time for play

Can u call ur father a kid?
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by joshjc(m): 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

Can u call ur father a kid?
this for you
Never wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it,

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
This guy is not yoruba or igbo.. Nobody should fall to his prank, pass this message to other threads too
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by jimmychang: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:
Yemi success

Yoruba will always be yoruba undecided

I pray I meet you face to face ...I go beat you ehhj
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Forumobserver12(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:
Yemi success

In every 12 they must be a Judas, we have people like Yemi Success all over the country, please don't redirect our focus with your negative comment...

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by humilitypays(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:
Yemi success

don't start this tribal nonsense!

Check my posts, I am pro-Igbo, Nwafor kajaraakaja, but please don't tribalize this great movement.

Nnamdi Kanu himself cannot even try that, he is supporting the movement, so be careful if you are Igbo.

In this, we all are one united Nigerian youths.

#WeMove
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by AOB1: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2020
We are waiting for them
#sorosoke
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by dbestuncle: 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Kyase:

My usual prayers.

Na this lie go kill you. Amen

Why do you think it is a lie.
Pls forget about the tribes now and let us all remain focus.
Divided we fall
#EndSARS
#EndBADGOVERNANCEINNIGERIA
#EndPoliceBrutality
#ElectoralReform
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Kyase(m): 11:12am On Oct 19, 2020
dbestuncle:

Why do you think it is a lie.
Pls forget about the tribes now and let us all remain focus.
Divided we fall
#EndSARS
#EndBADGOVERNANCEINNIGERIA
#EndPoliceBrutality
#ElectoralReform

I should forget tribe when you guys already start mentioning tribe.
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Biodun556(m): 11:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Pro-Buharis have the rights to express themselves just like you have yours. Forget about who is coordinating it.

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Prompto: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Was your father alive when another foolish Igbo Kanu was earnestly begging the dictator Abacha to continue bastardizing the miserable n pathetic lives of your unborn generation ?!

azmanaty02:
Yemi success

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Xisnin(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2020
So what?
You are hiring protesters but now crying when another group does same.
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by dbestuncle: 11:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Kyase:

I should forget tribe when you guys already start mentioning tribe.
Sorry about that.
Any tribe can be paid and can be used there is no point fighting over that because we uses to speaking that way but that also will change.

Where there is hunger alot of people can be bought at o do almost anything unthinkable.
Can I increase the volume!
����
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by dbestuncle: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Biodun556:
Pro-Buharis have the rights to express themselves just like you have yours. Forget about who is coordinating it.
Pls let them match they have the right to support Buhari and also gave the right to declare that the country is at her best since independent.

But I am sure that it can not last like the present protesters who are Patriots.

Mr. Joe thinks he that it is already political and it is not
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Kyase(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
dbestuncle:

Sorry about that.
Any tribe can be paid and can be used there is no point fighting over that because we uses to speaking that way but that also will change.

Where there is hunger alot of people can be bought at o do almost anything unthinkable.
Can I increase the volume!
����

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by apex0038(m): 1:49am On Oct 20, 2020
sammyj:
Common get out of this forum. Who provided you silly tribal bigot with the information Yoruba! When Artum Nzeribe supported the military against June 12 it was the same Yoruba abi. Mumu they smell!! shocked Rather than for you to stay focused you decided to buy into the politician ethnic divide and rule trick
. What of Daniel KANU,one million man March for Abacha,Author Nzeribe Youth earnestly ask for Abacha 98,Uche Chukwumeriche of his blessed memory. Yoruba did not abuse Igbo because Yoruba always wiser than them,we know there is always a betrayal in human endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by juman(m): 3:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Go home.
Their endless protest will bring nothing good.

The protest leaders are too immature and incapable to lead protest successfully.
They lack the knowledge how to achieve their goals.
Re: Saw This On Deji Adeyanju Twiiter, by Supan(m): 3:18am On Oct 20, 2020
azmanaty02:
Yemi success

Pls delete this

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshot At Amawire Orji Flyover, Army Killing People Passing By / Sunday Igboho Displayed Gun In Public / One Dollar Sold At N900 in Zone 4 , Abuja, As Hoarders Offload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.