Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,833 members, 7,802,668 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Open Letter To Nigerian Governors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nigerian Governors (287 Views)

President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship / We Weren't Elected Just To Pay Salaries - Nigerian Governors On Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Nigerian Governors by sirantonio(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dear Governors,
I assume you are all appraised with the situation going on in the country that is the #ENDSARS protests. Good, we the youths are not deliberately disrupting the usual day to day activities just for the fun of it, but we have sighted negligence of duty on your part to protect your citizens and that is why we say no more.Now to my point, Sirs, most of you are sympathetic towards the cause ( if you are not pretending) but you all should know that is not our problem, if you so claim to support this movement, please do not offer us money, we never asked you for it, there are ways to show your support such as payment of medical bills for injured protesters, providing a safe atmosphere for peaceful protest and not to offer the youths money such as what the governor in Akwaibom did, as if he is campaigning . Doing that clearly creates room for division within the youths which I know is your plan but it will fail because we have gone past that point . We protest because we believe in a better Nigeria, and it is our future at stake, keep your money. We move #ENDSARS #abetterNigeria
N/B: To all those acclaimed leaders of protest, stop collecting money, keep your long throat in your pockets, protest no be hustle.

Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Governors by bossvinqualad25(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Am happy the youths are ready to take back their country from our greedy politicians, If you are an experienced teacher and reside around ayobo, bada Lagos check my signature for my contact .Requirement O level or NCE
Re: Open Letter To Nigerian Governors by Godsgiftuzo: 9:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Accepting bribe or money can lead to division among the protesters which is the last thing we want. We have no leaders, we air our views in a decentralized and civilized manner,we are determined this time around...#End Sars, end police brutality#

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! #lekkimassacre: Joe Biden Weighs In, Tackles Buhari / Truth About Buhari / What A Terrible President!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.