Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,530 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS (9630 Views)

Learn Your Lessons And Never Be A Looser (one of my stories) / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Bloooody(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oturatetuala:
Stop playing this game they won't hear word, This bet thing almost turned me to a mad man 2years ago but I give glory to God for restoring me back and great. No short cut to wealth. Chai
I have lost nearly 200k to betting.
I can't stop
Sooner or later I'll commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Bloooody(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Obzerfapex:
And I refused to cash out
Oga shut up your mouth
Bastard
This isn't your ticket
Something that is for Explorer a punter on Twitter
There are 6 games left on this ticket

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bloooody:

Oga shut up your mouth
Bastard
This isn't your ticket

I said it... No b d mumu get d ticket
He just dey use am famz
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by pstneme(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
If you are going to make something from betting, Ensure these following
1 Bet as an investor. See odds in percentages and determine to make 3-10% daily on your Investment

2 Don't bet to pay rents, children school fees or house rent as these will put you under pressure to increase your daily perentage

3 Don't call it gambling, give it a name that will that will ensure it's credibility.

I play on weekends or midweeks alone. 30% weekly is huge returns on my 100k investment.

No Rollover on 100k investment

But 3x Rollover on 15k investment

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by pandabet(m): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
anthonyuncle:
how did one stake ₦1m and cashed out 400+k.

abi da odds na 0.4?
he staked with 1m but along d line d game wasn't going as planned so he cashed out
it better to cash out Dan to loose
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by ogbenimax007: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
pstneme:
If you are going to make something from betting, Ensure these following
1 Bet as an investor. See odds in percentages and determine to make 3-10% daily on your Investment

2 Don't bet to pay rents, children school fees or house rent as these will put you under pressure to increase your daily perentage

3 Don't call it gambling, give it a name that will that will ensure it's credibility.

I play on weekends or midweeks alone. 30% weekly is huge returns on my 100k investment.

No Rollover on 100k investment

But 3x Rollover on 15k investment
yes sure
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by durasome(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:
Bet9ja dey wreck men o grin
.just dash me 200k in this money you are wasting on this thing that is controlled by a spirit and I will be forever grateful to you all through my life time.
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by durasome(m): 5:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yoighaman:

Look at you...you never even see anything, you dey shout for N5M? shocked If you come see how much some folks dey stake nko? Na hin be say you go faint be dat....
.it means some persons actually have this money I am looking for,
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Oturatetuala(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bloooody:

I have lost nearly 200k to betting.
I can't stop
Sooner or later I'll commit suicide

Don't commit suicide please better days ahead. I lost everything back then but look at me today even though I still lack behind in some aspect but God as bin good so think positively on what next to do...
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by agadam(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mad ooo shocked
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Why not play home over 3.5 or total over 4.5
Me no sabi all that
Na only correct score and I sabi
Me just turn to bet when things rough ni and e don do me strong thing so I am done with it.
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Yoighaman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
durasome:
.it means some persons actually have this money I am looking for,

Yes nau....before nko??

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Yoighaman(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
gideonite98:

Me no sabi all that
Na only correct score and I sabi
Me just turn to bet when things rough ni and e don do me strong thing so I am done with it.

If you know what is good for you, you had better run now that you still have the chance to smiley

If you see betting and you see cocain*e, you better start sniffing the coke and leave betting smiley ; It's just like seeing SARS and Armed Robber, you already know which one to run to smiley

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by leochuks1990(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oturatetuala:

Don't commit suicide please better days ahead. I lost everything back then but look at me today even though I still lack behind in some aspect but God as bin good so think positively on what next to do...
I lost 7m. Pls advice me abeg����
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Digableplanets6(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just give me that 5m ehn,sportybet will put me on their salary,i will earn nothing less than 10k from them everyday at the least.They might have to restrict me sef. angry angry angry.
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Do you know that during those times, I was wishing I had a wife and kids or a serious fiance that will make me responsible. Lol I felt that I wouldn't be doing these shits if I had someone that I am responsible for and something like that
getting married as a chronic gambler cannot just make u turn around to be responsible.I have seen gamblers who gamble away money meant for their children"s upkeep and money meant for the upkeep of the family.I believe for a chronic gamble to be able to change he needs professional help he he just has to discipline himself

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Would you have listened to them?

When you are consumed by betting no one can stop you unless you stop yourself. You will still go behind their backs to bet or even bet using your phone.

My former neighbour a promising young man abandoned his roofing work , sold his car, left fiance and is now a full time better.

Any time I see him, he's with a piece of paper and looking much older
has he started wearing red bathroom slippers? grin grin
and true..getting married cant change a chronic gambler into a responsible man cheesy
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
has he started wearing red bathroom slippers? grin grin
and true..getting married cant change a chronic gambler into a responsible man cheesy

Hahahahahahaha. Lefulefu, is that what they wear?.

I will check his feet when next I see him.

Sadly his hair is all grey . A young man at that
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by FanOfMyself: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
getting married as a chronic gambler cannot just make u turn around to be responsible.I have seen gamblers who gamble away money meant for their children"s upkeep and money meant for the upkeep of the family.I believe for a chronic gamble to be able to change he needs professional help he he just has to discipline himself
Excuse me, I am not a chronic gambler! Just keep quiet if you don't know how to present your point without saying what you don't know
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

Hahahahahahaha. Lefulefu, is that what they wear?.

I will check his feet when next I see him.

Sadly his hair is all grey . A young man at that

when i was in benin thats wht i notice them wearing grin grin grin
they will wear three quater with T shirt and red slippers grin grin
if u stay in benin u will find out the whole benin evinrons is filled with BET naija shops.even in residential places dem full there
early rushhour days on weekdays when ppl are rushing to work and school u will see betnaija guys in hundreds inside the betshops.u will go begin wonder weda these guys no get school or jobs to attend to?
anyway na the way nigerian govt don turn the country into
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by doggedfighter(f): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
when i was in benin thats wht i notice them wearing grin grin grin
they will wear three quater with T shirt and red slippers grin grin
if u stay in benin u will find out the whole benin evinrons is filled with BET naija shops.even in residential places dem full there
early rushhour days on weekdays when ppl are rushing to work and school u will see betnaija guys in hundreds inside the betshops.u will go begin wonder weda these guys no get school or jobs to attend to?
anyway na the way nigerian govt don turn the country into

I think some of these bet companies are owned by politicians.

We have lost my 17 year old cousin to betting.

A bright youngster. He's lost his bearing.

His mom is traumatized. I keep wishing I will wake up and hear that all bet companies have been closed down cry cry
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

I think some of these bet companies are owned by politicians.

We have lost my 17 year old cousin to betting.

A bright youngster. He's lost his bearing.

His mom is traumatized. I keep wishing I will wake up and hear that all bet companies have been closed down cry cry
99 percent of the bet companies are owned by nigerian politicians and wealthy business men.the only ppl who make money from gambling are the owners of the bet houses cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by durasome(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Yoighaman:

Yes nau....before nko??
.na woa ,why things no come balance for this life sef?
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Obzerfapex(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Bastard go and look for who to insult this is my ticket cunt
Bloooody:

Oga shut up your mouth
Bastard
This isn't your ticket
Re: Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS by Small080(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yoighaman:

Look at you...you never even see anything, you dey shout for N5M? shocked If you come see how much some folks dey stake nko? Na hin be say you go faint be dat....
Moku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos / What Did You Learn From Acrimony? / Nearly All The Men In Lagos Are Mad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.