Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,781 members, 7,798,605 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday (58041 Views)

Nationwide Strike Begins Monday Midnight - NLC, TUC / Insecurity: IGP Orders Immediate Deployment Of SWAT Operatives / Police To Raise 1,850 Operatives For SWAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by Chijiokem1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Still same old story
Still them them
#endnigerianow
⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️⚰️
Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by smile11s(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
mvem:
says someone that obviously lacks one. I know your type...what point have you made ?...Mahaukaci!

Go and get some sense. Fish head
Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by Friend22(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
supercase1:

Muslim man spotted.......
Idol worshipper seen! sad
Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by Friend22(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Charleys:

Thanks.
We the youth don't have a future in this God forsaken country. Buhari has just spent our pension funds.
We don't have a pension because we don't have jobs, School is on strike, if all those people had jobs or were in school will they go out to protest?

I pity you.

So Buhari is responsible of every decay in Nigeria because when you feed you put the food in you nose not your mouth.

I guess you are kid.
Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by Friend22(m): 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
GreyLaw:

You are utterly selfish!
Nothing has been done. Where are the arrested ex-SARS murderous officers? People like James and co? The Anambra governor went to Akwuzu and freed inmates there, didn't he see the atrocities committed there? Why has the government not started excavating the place to unravel the mystery of dead people whose organs were ripped off and sold by the demonic SARS?
Why hastily create another useless unit called SWAT even in the heat of the protest?
You and your ilk are in for a rude awakening. People are tired of the whole Nigerian system of institutionalised wickedness and corruption.
All you've listed are they not to be discussed?
Is it that every now and then we show our strength to stand and walkk on streets blocking other road users to their various destinations?
You and I are not different.
The SARS we had were exactly what we deserve.
Keep shifting blames instead ofnyiu to look for more peaceful means you are allowing the people amongst your rank and file to hinder free movement.
Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by Charleys: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Friend22:

I pity you.

So Buhari is responsible of every decay in Nigeria because when you feed you put the food in you nose not your mouth.

I guess you are kid.

Every decision that Buhari makes affects a child that is given birth today.

You don't even know how deep this is.
I'm a kid that is wake.
Re: IGP Lists Requirements For SWAT Operatives As Training Begins Monday by Friend22(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2020
Charleys:

Every decision that Buhari makes affects a child that is given birth today.

You don't even know how deep this is.
I'm a kid that is wake.

You are still asleep that's why you think every decision affects you or evey child.
The typical passing the buck mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Ministers Who Have Been Silent Since Their Appointment / The Grass Cutting Contract That Landed SGF Babachir In Trouble (Photos) / Akpabio, Amaechi & Ekere Watching UEFA Final Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.