Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Police Brutality Experience!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Brutality Experience!!!! (260 Views)

Hundreds Of Youths Protest Against Police Brutality In Delta State (Photos) / Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Police Brutality On Igbos: Enough Is Enough! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality Experience!!!! by chamboy(m): 12:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Let all come here and list out our experiences with police brutality.

Either someone used police to brutalise us or police acted on their own accord. And if you're guilty of using police to oppress your neighbour. Ha! Just say abeg make una no vex.

#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndSARz
#EndRichmanvspoormanbrutality
#EndOpression
Re: Police Brutality Experience!!!! by chamboy(m): 12:23am On Oct 19, 2020
I remember when I first started driving in Lagos, just around ilasamaja towards Itire (for those that know Surulere-Mushin well. To be precise, the street is close to Mushin road, iTire (one of the worse roads in Nigeria.

I was about to make a turn into the major road, I hit a SUV (Jeep Cherokee). To be honest, it was just a scratch on the bumper. Naso, I see one Mr Oga come down. I begged this man tire, I made him aware I was only 18 and it's my first experience. The man call police to arrest and beat me sha. I was lucky he only told them to treat my Bleep up for two hours. I have heard stories where people spend years and die in prison.

(1) (Reply)

Prison Break Going On Now In Edo State / Nigerian Economy Has Lost N700bn To #endsars Protests – LCCI / Save Our Democracy, Group Tells Political Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.