Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended (38143 Views)

LagosByeElections: Where Are The Soro Soke Generation. / Soro Soke: EndSARS Protesters Launch Online Radio / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2020
One of the reason we need to Ṣòro Sókè is because our dear president has issue with his ear and since lock down he hasn't go for any treatment in UK's ear clinic

#EndSARS

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by kalvoken(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2020
I dey vexxx

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Mycoin(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Good news
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Sensitivity: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2020
ZKOSOSO:
Is BuhariAPC the sponsor of twitter now?
Na your papa dey sponsor am
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by leisuretym: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2020
MikeMicheal:
GOOD NEWS
Lauretta Enechie Son, how far? sey you go come that way today?
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by iReddington: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2020
ultimatebas:
#Endsars online radio
https://s4.radio.co/s99d55c85b/listen
Twitter account, not the online radio. Always endeavor to read, will do you a lot of good.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by BruncleZuma: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Royalfurnitures: 10:36am On Oct 19, 2020
That still won't stop the protest, this govt is anti people

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Incandescent(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2020
sacajawea:
End my Long Dick! Nonsense!
Protest about the poor people actual problems, No way na this shittery una dey talk.

SEUN KUTI IS ONE OF THE FEW SENSIBLE HUMANS IN THIS SENSLESS ROTTEN CONFUSED COUNTRY!!!!

Ode what is stopping you? Stupid Nairaland coward.
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Seniorwriter(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2020
This is normal na ....even private accounts opened by Nigerians get suspended from time to time on twitter.
Our image as Nigerians has been seriously battered by so many actions related to both by bad currupt government officials and civil citizens that ain't civil and follow rules

So it's inevitable as per the Ts & Cs of Twitter as an online platform!

In all we Moooooove!!!!!!

#Speak louder = #Soro soke

#EndPoliceBrutality

© Seniorwriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Now what is the difference between you protesters and ipob...

If the government deals with you now, your blood will be on your head...

You are motivating evil
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by GuyWise(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
......we go EndSARS peacefully..
Nna mehnnnnnn

This lady will make protesters loose focus! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Xzellentgraphic: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2020
Please leave endears...and concentrate on this #RestructureNigeriaNow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Bahamas95(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2020
YoonSung30:
GBE Mega phone werey
Lol, I kinda like Yoruba language.

You just reminded me of my Yoruba friend. That guy can't make any statement without ending it with a curse....So funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Baiser:
Lol, must have posted some crap

That may not necessarily be the case.
But more likely, someone in Nigerian govt reported them to Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by vicmac09(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=JohnspeakU post=95080139]The twitter handle of the Sorosoke radio. Has been suspended by twitter.
I'm very sorry for saying this, we're overdoing this already... our main focus should be on the streets of the country and our main battle should be with the government, why una go dey chop for protest ground, food isn't my reason for coming out to protest. We need to drop the unnecessary clout chasing and focus on things that will make the government change their minds.. No need of clamouring for international support as they are already aware... Those outside the country should show their support online or through what they wear, it's pointless protesting in other countries.. Let's face this battle ourselves
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2020
Lolz nawa o
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Younglad56(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Use this link to access the radio station

https:///OqEjT5OfkX?amp=1

Play online don't download

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Omezif(m): 10:41am On Oct 19, 2020
This one tough
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by VillageHead: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2020
it is normal!

I don't really know what wrong with Twitter these days is, they've taken to suspension to accounts without any reason.

This year I've created three accounts on Twitter and they are usually suspended with two weeks of their creations. I've complained and complained yet nothing came out of it.

What pains me more is that I hardly comment; I do more of "Following". I have a meagre followership on that platform, I can't still fathom what my offenses we're.

is it now a crime to create an account on Twitter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by LeitaP: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
Watch A Heart-breaking Account Of Police Brutality In Nigeria.

As graphic as it is gruesome, this is the real-life experience of a man whose wife became the victim of unspeakable violence from those assigned to protect her - the police. However, amidst the tortuous reminder of man's wickedness comes the soothing consolation of God's grace. Get ready to be moved as you witness the tears of Mr Godwin Udoh's past pain wiped gracefully away after a visit to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) to seek prayers from T.B. Joshua. As you watch this touching account, be inspired to LET LOVE LEAD!
NB - We want to assure our viewers around the globe that those responsible for this heinous crime are currently facing the penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-zitxIjwQ

https://www.nairaland.com/6186950/prepare-watch-heart-breaking-account-police

Why not make this a post. Tag Lalasticlala for front-page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by ba2undey(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2020
this is fake news.

the twitter account is still on
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Chiedu4Trump: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
Now what is the difference between you protesters and ipob...

If the government deals with you now, your blood will be on your head...
You are motivating evil
IPOB opened people's eyes to the evil of the Fulani caliphate

No worry by the time the South leaves the North, you will see better

Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by Bizibi(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
Some few thousands jobless illiterates, the ignorant gullible, and their criminal allies cannot hold 200 million people to ransom.

These opportunistic miscreants must be removed from our roads and business premises.

Jack Dorsey the anarchist owner of Twitter will be held responsible for supporting
#ClearTheThugs
#RestoreOrder
apc sycophant!!! Retrogressive agent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by notoriousbabe: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2020
No problem, we shall rice again

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:05am On Oct 19, 2020
#terroristbuhari

please trend on twitter
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by A305: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Oga Seun has spoken

Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by TA4TA4: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9Sx_X6g2NQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwRgd9ieFs

The two videos above shows the irony of the life of Nigerians.

The first video took place in canada. ..... Their police came out to ensure the protests were done peacefully. Tye police helped clear traffic and also protected the protesting Nigerians from any harm or danger.......

Meanwhile..... In Nigeria, some people are sponsoring thugs as can be seen in the second video... The thugs go about, attacking peaceful protesters with dangerous weapons.... Injuring some and killing a few.

The thugs have also resorted to destroying cars and properties of not only the protesters, but of innocent bystanders.

Where are the Nigerian police to come ensure the protests are violence free?
Anyway... Let's see the outcome of crocodile smile
Re: EndSARS: The Soro Soke Radio Twitter Account Has Been Suspended by manunitedbabes: 11:13am On Oct 19, 2020
we wont keep silent, shell they children are now out of social media....? is well God no go shame us
If our voices refused to be heard.... then God go hear us

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.