Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This (7299 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by ebijimi7(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Good day guys
Let me just go straight to the point so I don't sound boring
I met this girl we started dating I showered her love and affections, attention and care, but she never did same to me she made herself so difficult for me to cope with she screams at me she doesn't make me feel loved, so one day I called her I asked her what's wrong, she said in her past relationships she had given it all she can none of them worked now she can't give back the same energy because she felt I would do the same, I felt bad then I told her atleast we've been together for a year and, you should have known I don't have bad intentions towards you moreover I've gotten what most guys wanted from you which is sex but I still didn't leave I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I talked to her that she really need to let go of her past I feel I'm suffering for what I know nothing about I discussed with her like 4 times over the same issues nothing changed then my ex was my friend she never treated me this bad so I got in contact with my ex my ex never hid the feelings from me that she loved me but we separated because I can't cope with her for being sturbon not knowing its from frypan to fire,
I and my ex started talking she found out she was mad and got extremely angry then I told her this is what you pushed me to do because I communicated my pains with you but you refused to change so I told her at that spot that I don't think I can continue a relationship where I pamper my partner and she treats me like trash, this relationship is one sided and I'm exhausted,.
Before I knew it she started crying that she was sorry I should please forgive her I should give her a second chance that she would never misuse it I should please that's its not her fault that its the people she dated before meeting me that damaged her, then I told her if I'm to act by the way ladies have treated me before I met you I won't pamper you.
At the end of the day I forgived her I didn't want her to feel I'm so easy to talk to and can be manipulated I gave her though time since she said she wants us back, I stopped caring for her like I used to although it took me time and discipline and commitment not to act on her demand because I'm a kind of person that doesn't know how to ignore peoples want mostly the people I love.
To cut the whole story short, I ignore all her request ignore her monetary needs and gave her back a pinch of her own medicine although I decide to do that for a month to see her reaction not until yesterday when I spied her phone from my phone I hacked her WhatsApp and came across the chat of how her course mate gave her number to a guy and was telling her how caring the guy was and they started talking Infact she had become so comfortable with the guy to the point they are already talking of how to meet each other but during their chat she kept mentioning that her boyfriend does this for her and does this to her and my gf that has never told me of how me and her will come together to put money together to go on a date is already organizing that with the guy.
The shit is getting sweet because I'm waiting for them to pick a venue they would go, then i will be there before them, then I would go and sit down there and wait for them I won't disrupt them or disturb them I would just make her see me then I move.
Women are truly a scum!!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by NEZON(m): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2020
correct guy pls keep us updated

8 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by 912(m): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Instead of looking for childish ways to prove to her that you are aware of her rendezvous with the guy, why not simple breakup with her now.

I mean, won't it be easier to let her know you are aware of her plans and kick her ass to the curb rather than going through the stress of being so dramatic with it.

Trust me a cheat doesn't deserve such attention.

Sometimes I wonder how people have time for such pettiness.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Finnese001: 1:23am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
I met this girl we started dating I showered her love and affections, attention and care, but she never did same to me she made herself so difficult for me to cope with she screams at me she doesn't make me feel loved, so one day I called her I asked her what's wrong, she said in her past relationships she had given it all she can none of them worked now she can't give back the same energy because she felt I would do the same, I felt bad then I told her atleast we've been together for a year and, you should have known I don't have bad intentions towards you moreover I've gotten what most guys wanted from you which is sex but I still didn't leave I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
I talked to her that she really need to let go of her past I feel I'm suffering for what I know nothing about I discussed with her like 4 times over the same issues nothing changed then my ex was my friend she never treated me this bad so I got in contact with my ex my ex never hid the feelings from me that she loved me but we separated because I can't cope with her for being sturbon not knowing its from frypan to fire,
I and my ex started talking she found out she was mad and got extremely angry then I told her this is what you pushed me to do because I communicated my pains with you but you refused to change so I told her at that spot that I don't think I can continue a relationship where I pamper my partner and she treats me like trash, this relationship is one sided and I'm exhausted,.
Before I knew it she started crying that she was sorry I should please forgive her I should give her a second chance that she would never misuse it I should please that's its not her fault that its the people she dated before meeting me that damaged her, then I told her if I'm to act by the way ladies have treated me before I met you I won't pamper you.
At the end of the day I forgived her I didn't want her to feel I'm so easy to talk to and can be manipulated I gave her though time since she said she wants us back, I stopped caring for her like I used to although it took me time and discipline and commitment not to act on her demand because I'm a kind of person that doesn't know how to ignore peoples want mostly the people I love.
To cut the whole story short, I ignore all her request ignore her monetary needs and gave her back a pinch of her own medicine although I decide to do that for a month to see her reaction not until yesterday when I spied her phone from my phone I hacked her WhatsApp and came across the chat of how her course mate gave her number to a guy and was telling her how caring the guy was and they started talking Infact she had become so comfortable with the guy to the point they are already talking of how to meet each other but during their chat she kept mentioning that her boyfriend does this for her and does this to her and my gf that has never told me of how me and her will come together to put money together to go on a date is already organizing that with the guy.
The shit is getting sweet because I'm waiting for them to pick a venue they would go, then i will be there before them, then I would go and sit down there and wait for them I won't disrupt them or disturb them I would just make her see me then I move.

Hope she is not reading this as well grin

3 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by SmellingAnus(m): 1:29am On Oct 19, 2020
You fit kill person o... Lol...

2 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by fecoleef123(m): 1:37am On Oct 19, 2020
funny one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
You're dating an hoelosho typa girl. She will temporarily attach herself to you and not want you to break up just because of the benefits you provide but will continue low-key searching for another maga that can give her bigger benefits then she will dump your ass when she finds a bigger maga than you, and then dump the bigger maga when she finds another maga bigger than the bigger maga etc.

It's a cycle for these kind of hoes. They use men to climb the ladder and when she gets to the top rung where she feels she's comfortable and has arrived, she will dump that maga, clean up her act, hide her history, find one church or social caucus to join, pretend for a while till she lands a mumu rich guy she can trap or dupe into marriage and the guy won't know he's marrying a retired hoelosho kinda girl. Then after marriage, she will do normal till she drops the first child, and after that she will go back to her old ways of hoelosho life. She has child support money to fall back on and if the guy is unfortunate she is the diabolical type, she will use voodoo on him and put him permanently under her remote control. While he works and slaves away, she will just be there to enjoy spending his money till the guy is ruined.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by duduade: 1:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Loool

Ode

God of ASUU please FG answer them.. All these nonsense we are reading has to stop..

Go out and protest... #endbadgovernance

So when you get there before she shows up with her date what do you want to do.. Berra don't go and embarrass yourself.. You could just walk up to her.. Greet her so she knows you saw her and you quietly walk away...

Move on... Hustle harder.. Better girls wey go love you unfailingly will show up

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Baiser(m): 1:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Lol,
Was in a bus from Ib to Lag today
This girl, dark, immediately drew my attention with the way she sat down, you go know say dis one naa expert for banging.

You know the way babes dey arch their back, for doggy, chaii...

She immediately started chatting

I think one was her bf. (Naa one guy drop her for bustop oohh)
Her bf asked where she dey, she say house...(omo-ale, person wey dey inside bus)

Sharply she don bill d nonsense lover boy (the nonsense boy dey profess love) say make e come carry her go her sister birthday, lover boy say e no get time. She come dey form vex. (100% certain she never wanted to go sef)

Meanwhile another guy, (she didnt save his number) dey tell her direct say he miss her puna, lol.., say make she dey come him side straight. The girl say she dey come.

The other mumu naa one guy, AY church,dat one just dey talk nonsese about church, lol...

Omo this girl go don bang tire. Even d guy dat dropped her was looking tired.

Omo this life, use your condom oohhh..

34 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by IamRichards: 1:49am On Oct 19, 2020
Baiser:
Lol,
Was in a bus from Ib to Lag today
This girl, with tribal marks was chatting with like 3 guys.
I think one was her bf.
Naa one guy drop her for bustop oohh..
Her bf asked where she dey, she say house...(person wey dey inside bus)

Sharply she don bill d nonsense lover boy (the nonsese boy dey profess love) say make e come carry her go her sister birthday, lover boy say e no get time. She come dey form vex.

Meanwhile another guy, (she didnt save his number) dey tell her direct say he miss her puna, lol.., say make she dey come him side straight. The girl say she dey come.

The other mumu naa one guy, AY church, lol...
Omo this girl go don bang tire. Even d guy dat dropped her was looking tired.

Omo this life, use your condom oohhh..
Fear girls

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Mekudi: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
I[b]'m waiting for them to pick a venue they would go, then i will be there before them, then I would go and sit down there and wait for them I won't disrupt them or disturb them I would just make her see me then I move
Women are truly a scum!!![/b]
Best decision , don't go alone ,go with a friend

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Keskyramirez: 3:06am On Oct 19, 2020
912:
Instead of looking for childish ways to prove to her that you are aware of her rendezvous with the guy, why not simple breakup with her now.

I mean, won't it be easier to let her know you are aware of her plans and kick her ass to the curb rather than going through the stress of being so dramatic with it.

U ARE ON POINT

3 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Doctorfitz: 4:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Lol, with time and experience you'll understand you didn't even need to hack her WhatsApp talk more going to s venue to wait for them.....it means you have too much unfruitful time at ur disposal...

My advice to you is to leave a toxic relationship once it becomes toxic to you...you are
*pampering* her with monetary gifts you said grin and when u threatened to break up with her you expected her not to cry grin grin grin

You are yet to understand manipulation.

3 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 19, 2020
I'm tired of all these stories
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're dating an hoelosho typa girl. She will temporarily attach herself to you and not want you to break up just because of the benefits you provide but will continue low-key searching for another maga that can give her bigger benefits then she will dump your ass when she finds a bigger maga than you, and then dump the bigger maga when she finds another maga bigger than the bigger maga etc.

It's a cycle for these kind of hoes. They use men to climb the ladder and when she gets to the top rung where she feels she's comfortable and has arrived, she will dump that maga, clean up her act, hide her history, find one church or social caucus to join, pretend for a while till she lands a mumu rich guy she can trap or dupe into marriage and the guy won't know he's marrying a retired hoelosho kinda girl. Then after marriage, she will do normal till she drops the first child, and after that she will go back to her old ways of hoelosho life. She has child support money to fall back on and if the guy is unfortunate she is the diabolical type, she will use voodoo on him and put him permanently under her remote control. While he works and slaves away, she will just be there to enjoy spending his money till the guy is ruined.
Lmao...baba dem don do you something oooh... see shalaye
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Franktom247(m): 6:21am On Oct 19, 2020
The way people fall in love these days i am perplexed
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 6:24am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
Lmao...baba dem don do you something oooh... see shalaye
Kikikiki grin, if only, but fortunately for me, am always like 800 steps ahead of dis hoes out there. Na we dey folo dem chop d money dem chop from maga. But ion like hanging around snakes too long. Chop snail and move cool

2 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Elimon(m): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2020
embarassed... This is the more reason we should #EndSARS

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by yungchop: 6:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Please i want to hack someone's WhatsApp please... How do i go about it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Blexino(f): 6:33am On Oct 19, 2020
as a lady that I am...I support your decision 1000%...I don't know what ladies want again...this life is not balance

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Kikikiki grin, if only, but fortunately for me, am always like 800 steps ahead of dis hoes out there. Na we dey folo dem chop d money dem chop from maga. But ion like hanging around snakes too long. Chop snail and move cool
hmmmmmm....enjoy ooooh
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Openbusiness: 6:43am On Oct 19, 2020
BKsoul:
hmmmmmm....enjoy ooooh
hope d tin ur giving me to enjoy is sweet
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Liposure: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2020
She's not worth it
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
hope d tin ur giving me to enjoy is sweet
Lmao.... abeg time no dey.
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by lathrowinger: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys

Teach me how to spy on their WhatsApp, I actually need this

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by 444crop: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2020
We just confuse everything....english is not our own, what is love? What is lust? In your language, name them and know which one u r truly going for.... Love is very very rare to find especially in Africa

2 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by IMAMofWAR: 7:25am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7 i will pay 20k to teach me this as long as it is not watsapp web. i dey follow u to see how e go end sha
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Whois(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Guy don't deny you were looking for what will make you love her less, from experience that's what happens after checking our partner's phone without their consent
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by Freestainworld(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2020
I will support you make her see you when she meets with the guy then you go your way and avoid any communication with her, allow her try other men and see .
Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by chinchonglee(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2020
912:

Seconded bro!
Seconded

1 Like

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by humilitypays(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2020
ebijimi7:
Good day guys
rule no 1, don't date ladies that had too many exes, they are usually toxic and too smart to a fault

3 Likes

Re: I Sniffed Her Whatsapp Chat Then I Saw This by BigDawsNet: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Bro don't let her see you... He get why!

Just go there with better megapixels phone
Snap the potentiaal Ex and the nigga... Then send the pictures in different angles to her whatsapp then u can call it off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating a White Lady (or Man) / Would You Date/marry An Older Girl? why or why not? / A Single Girl Needs A Guy For A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.