Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,426 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Open Letter To The Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To The Northerners (1298 Views)

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / Why The Northerners Will Continue To Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To The Northerners by knightsTempler: 1:22am On Oct 19, 2020
OPEN LETTER TO THE NORTHERNERS

LESSON TO THE NORTH
Dear North.
Below are the photographs of nine SARS Officers accused of killing innocent Nigerians.

The suspects and the victims are all southerners. The SARS officers are not Muslims.The Media company exposing the story is a southern media company.

Today, we have a collective reasonable decision coming from the SOUTHERN YOUTHS demanding for Justice for the victims of SARS OPPRESSORS, demanding adjustment and reform of the Nigerian Police. The beautiful part of it was when the protest erased ethnicity, political and religious differences.

The concerned southern governors and their state assembly members supported the staged protest.

The Vice president of Nigeria Osinbajo, Speaker Federal house of representative Femi and most southern celebrities supported the protest. All because they want sanity in their region, because they meant well for themselves and that they are quick to identify with any challenge disturbing their peace.

You guys have earned my respect. I've seen the reason you all want to get separated from Nigeria. I am humbly impressed. You really have a good reason.

WELCOME TO THE NORTH

In the North, it is prohibited to criticise government, if the president is a Northerner and a Muslim.

In the North, it is forbidden to demand for your own safety against Boko Haram, Bandits, Rapist, Kidnappers ravaging the North if the president is a Northerner.

Muslim Northern Army General was kidnapped and killed in the North. Other top Military Muslim Northern officers were killed in the North by NORTHERNERS.

Assistant Commissioner, of police kidnapped, DPO kidnapped, DSS officials kidnapped and killed, Northern Villages heads kidnapped, some killed, Sitting Governor attacked. All the above atrocities were perpetrated by Northerners in the North. Countless innocent poor villages killed and their homes ransacked by killer bandits and Boko Haram.

Yet, we all sleep well and wake up normal as if nothing is wrong in the North, because the president is a Northerner and a Muslim.
The only right you have as a Northerner is to keep quiet, sit down, get killed and blame foreigners and southerners for the odious incidents being perpetrated by our own people upon our own people.

In the North we are not protesting because the President is our own (Northerner, Hausa Fulani and a Muslim) but sincerely and inwardly we all agreed that things are not well in the North, we are being killed on a daily basis by our own people in our own villages and cities within the North.

Religious leaders knows how bad we are hit in the North, but they are quick to give defense to the failed government. Once you protest against the failed government and demand for justice, you will be be wrongly profiled.

The killings in the south is less than 1% of the total sum of 100% of the killings in the North. Objectively the southerners have beautifully organised themselves, orderly conducts themselves and properly demands for Justice for their people against their own people (Mind You, all lives are the same)

This is the story of the North.
The home of cowards and careless educated youths, the home of ignorance and negligence.

My heart is actually bleeding right now.

©️Ahmad Abubakar Khalid

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by realstars: 1:33am On Oct 19, 2020
That's It.
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by jokayos: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmed you earn my respect for saying the truth. May thy God almighty continue to pritect, guid ,and bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Birniwa(m): 2:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by SmellingAnus(m): 3:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Nice write-up... I wish Nigerians irrespective of North or South can unite but the reality on ground is that it may never happen... For me the North is as important as the South... It's only when we go our separate ways that we will realize that we needed each other and we ought to have lived in peace and respect for each other...

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 19, 2020
To cut a long story short.

Dear Northerners,

We are leaving Nigeria for you.
Good bye

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by helinues: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2020
sad
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by confluence: 5:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Exactly, the aparty or I don’t care attitude of our northern brothers is worrisome let us be united in the common goal of clamouring for a restructured Nigeria
SmellingAnus:
Nice write-up... I wish Nigerians irrespective of North or South can unite but the reality on ground is that it may never happen... For me the North is as important as the South... It's only when we go our separate ways that we will realize that we needed each other and we ought to have lived in peace and respect for each other...
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 19, 2020
During the oil subsidy protests in 2012 a section of the country stayed home and did not protest.(the ss and se)

Because their brother was in power.

In 2003 many people from a section of the countryvoted for a failed party because their brother was in power(South west)

Now the same thing is happening during this endsars protest. Because their brother is in power(the North)

They know that it is for their benefit. But because it jeopardizes their turn at the trough..the chickens and rams and porcine entities vote for the butcher.

What is happening in the North is typical of Nigeria. Nigerians stand ready to protest injustices until they perceive it threatens their interests

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Racoon(m): 5:42am On Oct 19, 2020
The northerners and the region will continue to waste away to oblivion as long as its continued to see or hear no evil on the anarchy, impunity, lawlessness and violence being perpetuated as a result of the cluelessness & irresponsibility of its leaders & elites.

The earlier ethnic & religious sentiments are shoved and the earlier Nigeria is restructured or disintegrate to its regions to awaken consciousness and easy demand of accountability from these leaders the better for all of us.
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Eastlink(m): 5:45am On Oct 19, 2020
The north doesn't want a better Nigeria, truth be told. The south and middle-belt must not be deterred.

But I want to understand the animosity of you northerners towards this youth movement. Why are you northerners trying to break southern ranks? What is the north scared about? Because since this movement began you lots have rolled out your propaganda to cause division in the south. If you're not opening up fake monikers to pitch Ibos vs Ibos, you open up another to pitch Yoruba’s vs Yoruba’s. If that fails you throw tantrums so that the south keep fighting themselves. And I ask, why is the north scared of a better Nigeria?

Why is the north sowing seeds of discord in the south? This is a wake up call to all the western and eastern tribal warlords. Enough of allowing these notherners jam your heads together. Resolve your issues and face the bigger monster — Fulani North.
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by confluence: 5:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Irrespective of who ever is in power Nigerians must rise above this mentality of it is our son that is ruling as long as is not governing right we must criticise him, that is what is supposed to be. With all the insecurities and banditry in the north, am surprised the non chanlant attitude of our northern brothers, A restructured Nigeria is a gain for us all or else let’s go our separate ways if they are not ready for restructuring

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by femi4: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
What does the North bring to the table? What is there to learn from them
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by kenzysmith: 7:15am On Oct 19, 2020
u waisting ur time those people are zombies for life
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Yujin(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2020
femi4:
What does the North bring to the table? What is there to learn from them
Absolutely nothing positive only stealing, death and destruction. Was it a former fulani house of reps member, Ghali Na'abba who at the height of the Niger Delta militant struggle said that left for him, the people.of the region should be wiped out. I pity southerners who think they have a country with fulanis inside.
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by stonemasonn: 7:31am On Oct 19, 2020
Our brothers further north have no clue on how to solve their issues and are too proud to admit it.
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by 444crop: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
I am still so desperate to see a Nigeria where an igbo can marry a Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani and likewise so for every other tribe... A United Nigeria like it used to be in Jos before bad governance spoiled it
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by MINORU: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2020
I really blame the yourbas for all this cause if they have listened to Ojukwu this won't be happening

Yourbas betrayed the ibos now you are crying for what you should have avoided many years age
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by chinecherem97974: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmed you earn my respect for saying the truth. May thy God almighty continue to pritect, guid ,and bless you.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Vyzz: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2020
cool
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Northerners hate topics like this,
A typical Northerner is a big Hypocrite
Let Israel bomb Palestinians and see them with their senseless protest
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by surzkidoo: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2020
well you could have started endbokoharam instead of endsars
Re: Open Letter To The Northerners by Iamgrey5(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2020
PhiliptheArab:
During the oil subsidy protests in 2012 a section of the country stayed home and did not protest.(the ss and se)

Because their brother was in power.

In 2003 many people from a section of the countryvoted for a failed party because their brother was in power(South west)

Now the same thing is happening during this endsars protest. Because their brother is in power(the North)

They know that it is for their benefit. But because it jeopardizes their turn at the trough..the chickens and rams and porcine entities vote for the butcher.

What is happening in the North is typical of Nigeria. Nigerians stand ready to protest injustices until they perceive it threatens their interests

emboldened is not true.

Obansanjo didn't do badly in the second first tenure and he won majority of the votes

He won in South South more than he ever did in the South West.

(1) (Reply)

What if Biafra Gains Independence / What's Going On, What's The Meaning Of This (pix Added) / See What Nigerian Youths Told Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.