Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,784 members, 7,806,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

#endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. (494 Views)

Nsukka Youths Call For #EndPoliceBrutality & #EndBadGovernance (Pictures) / #EndPoliceBrutality: Falz Writes Buhari, Demands Reconstitution Of NHRC Board / Governor Sanwo-Olu Joins EndSARS Protest, Carries #EndPoliceBrutality Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2020
The time is upon us.

I heard Lagos women have fixed a date for protest.
They are tired of losing their kids to police brutality.

Have you read the story of the Anatomy student whose brother who got missing four years ago was brought in as cadaver for experiment in her school lab?

They say police sell bodies of "unidentified criminals" to schools.

There is a candle light procession in PH, which will follow with a prayer walk tomorrow morning.

There is an #ENDASUU strike protest coming up in Uyo this morning.

I said earlier that the #EndSARS protest is a pseudonym for every anomaly plaguing us.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti, we finally did it.

Go tell all your corrupt politicians, no matter the party they are, a time cometh when money and influence can't save them.

We are restructuring every facet of our existence as Nigerians, so go tell fake miracle actors and religious fanatics who kill in the name of religion.

I know our parents, out of the fear of civil war and the unrests during the numerous coups, they chose to raise us humble and respectful.

They passed that fear down to us.
They read the beatitudes to us.

Just obey let peace reign, they told us. They saw enough of the war. So we were born suffering and smiling, fearful.

They told us to keep quite when we became inquisitive and curious, they said what they saw sitting down, we couldn't see even from a tree.

Daddy.
Mummy.
We have used drone to see that thing, and it is not a good sight.

So join us and do what they didn't let you do in 1993,when the evil genius annulled the first freest and fairest election in Africa.

Did you hear? Sowore was chased in Lagos, it is not because he is not loved, but we know the mediocre amongst us who wants to score political points. All of them.

In schools, hospitals, in every government parastatal where they have turned to a looting galore, we know you all, a day of reckoning is here.

In the University days, when someone comes to address the students during protests, they will ask for the leader, take him away, bribe him and the rest is history.

No one is leading this protest, Nigerians are.
So they may have to bribe every single one of us.

No one should try to push another agenda, Tacha showed up in PH protest, PH people said it wasn't a celebrity show.

Protesters rejected money for refreshment from the Governor of Imo state, we have come to recognize that he who calls the piper calls the tune, in Uyo they called the governor Yahoo boy after he was said to have given money to protesters.

In Lagos, protesters have hired their own security and medical team, not to mention lawyers who have offered free legal services.

When they sent boys to disrupt protests, they caught them, beat them up, took them for treatment, fed them and took them to the police.

If you cause trouble, same fate will befall you.
Don't be a Hostis Publicus.

A generation that litters and cleans up, we are not violent, we are just monsters the system made.

Secondary school students should fix a day, their education has been reduced to the barest minimum, they sit on floors and under leaking roofs to learn.

African is proud, they are tired of wondering how we got pigeon holed for this long. A giant for that matter.

As we fight for a better Nigeria, purge your minds of hate, those of you championing the killing of one another in the name of cultism and yahoo plus or whatever, this liberation is for you too.

We are tired of reading that Mungo Park discovered River Niger, we don't want our kids to come and read that nonsense, we need a new syllabus where our story will be told.

We have alerted the world, they are watching.
Be not afraid.

It is happening, this is not a dream.
They are lucky Fela isn't alive, we would have given him a chair to sit at that toll gate.

#endpolicebrutality
#freedom
#equality
#tranperancy
#EndBadGovernance
#BailisFree
#jobcreation
#ENDSARSNOW
#increasepolicepay
#cutcostofgovfreedom
#EndAsuuStrike
#cutnasssalary

Richard Stephen
October 2020

1 Like

Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by ILoveDemMANNA: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2020
We moveeee....

Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by Iwanttoto: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2020
Mynd44 seun lalasticlala obinoscopy Dominique oam4j. It is a shame that you go allow an individual whose main moniker has been banned to continues to hovering around Nairaland and braking rules 19 reklessliy.

ILoveDemMANNA is the same as which has been banned
Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by Iwanttoto: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The time is upon us.

I hear Lagos women have fixed a date for protest. They are tired of losing their kids to police brutality.

Have you read the story of the Anatomy student whose brother who got missing four years ago was brought in as cadaver for experiment in her school lab?

They say police sell bodies of "unidentified criminals" to schools.

There is a candle light procession in PH, which will follow with a prayer walk tomorrow morning.

There is an #ENDASUU strike protest coming up in Uyo this morning.

I said earlier that the #EndSARS protest is a pseudonym for every anomaly plaguing us.

Fela Anikulapo Kuti, we finally did it.

Go tell all your corrupt politicians, no matter the party they are, a time cometh when money and influence can't save them.

We are restructuring every facet of our existence as Nigerians, so go tell fake miracle actors and religious fanatics who kill in the name of religion.

I know our parents, out of the fear of civil war and the unrests during the numerous coups, they chose to raise us humble and respectful.

They passed that fear down to us.
They read the beatitudes to us.

Just obey let peace reign, they told us. They saw enough of the war. So we were born suffering and smiling, fearful.

They told us to keep quite when we became inquisitive and curious, they said what they saw sitting down, we couldn't see even from a tree.

Daddy.
Mummy.
We have used drone to see that thing, and it is not a good sight.

So join us and do what they didn't let you do in 1993,when the evil genius annulled the first freest and fairest election in Africa.

Did you hear? Sowore was chased in Lagos, it is not because he is not loved, but we know the mediocre amongst us who wants to score political points. All of them.

In schools, hospitals, in every government parastatal where they have turned to a looting galore, we know you all, a day of reckoning is here.

In the University days, when someone comes to address the students during protests, they will ask for the leader, take him away, bribe him and the rest is history.

No one is leading this protest, Nigerians are.
So they may have to bribe every single one of us.

No one should try to push another agenda, Tacha showed up in PH protest, PH people said it wasn't a celebrity show.

Protesters rejected money for refreshment from the Governor of Imo state, we have come to recognize that he who calls the piper calls the tune, in Uyo they called the governor Yahoo boy after he was said to have given money to protesters.

In Lagos, protesters have hired their own security and medical team, not to mention lawyers who have offered free legal services.

When they sent boys to disrupt protests, they caught them, beat them up, took them for treatment, fed them and took them to the police.

If you cause trouble, same fate will befall you.
Don't be a Hostis Publicus.

A generation that litters and cleans up, we are not violent, we are just monsters the system made.

Secondary school students should fix a day, their education has been reduced to the barest minimum, they sit on floors and under leaking roofs to learn.

African is proud, they are tired of wondering how we got pigeon holed for this long. A giant for that matter.

As we fight for a better Nigeria, purge your minds of hate, those of you championing the killing of one another in the name of cultism and yahoo plus or whatever, this liberation is for you too.

We are tired of reading that Mungo Park discovered River Niger, we don't want our kids to come and read that nonsense, we need a new syllabus where our story will be told.

We have alerted the world, they are watching.
Be not afraid.

It is happening, this is not a dream.
They are lucky Fela isn't alive, we would have given him a chair to sit at that toll gate.

#endpolicebrutality
#freedom
#equality
#tranperancy
#EndBadGovernance
#BailisFree
#jobcreation
#ENDSARSNOW
#increasepolicepay
#cutcostofgovfreedom
#EndAsuuStrike
#cutnasssalary

Richard Stephen
October 2020

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala obinoscopy Dominique oam4j. It is a shame kpee you go allow an individual whose main moniker has been banned to continues to hovering around Nairaland and braking rules 19 reklessliy.

ILoveDemMANNA is the same as which una done ban
Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by delkuf(m): 3:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Iwanttoto:

Mynd44 seun lalasticlala obinoscopy Dominique oam4j. It is a shame that you go allow an individual whose main moniker has been banned to continues to hovering around Nairaland and braking rules 19 reklessliy.

If this is true then is good. manna have been a avid follower of buhari but that he or she is feeling the heat and speaking up like this, am ok with it. this is the Nigeria we want. I wasted my time and resources to vote for buhari in 2015, so we all are victim. manna, you have spoken well
Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by Roon9(m): 7:39am On Oct 21, 2020
Iwanttoto:

The dude is a plague on this space.
Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by Finnese001: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
If the government refused to develop the region
And continue, the marginalization and injustice
The youth that's what coming after us
And it will be more brutal, than what we have done

Calling me a monster, calling us fake
No way, no way, no way
Calling me a monster, just 'cause we said

We're from the block where it rains
Where we create barricades
Keep opposition away
That's why we are strapped with the K's
Don't get kidnapped from your place
'Cause it could happen today
Not knowing how to behave
That is a sign that you make
Just lose your life what a waste
Your body found in a lake
You bleeped around
And the fisherman found you drowning for days
You know we come from a place
Where people smile but it's fake
How could they smile?
If you look around they are surrounded by pain
I've seen the sky turn to grey
It took the light from the day
It's like the heads of the state
Ain't comprehending the hate
That the oppressed generate
When they've been working like slaves
To get some minimum wage
You turn around and you blame
Them for their anger and rage
Put them in shackles and chains
Because of what they became
We are the monsters you made

You make the Minotaur, the dinosaur wake
No way, no way, no way
Calling me a monster, make no mistake
That there's only so much that you can take
La-di-da, doo-di-da-di-doo-day

I bet they thought it was cool
Probably thought we was fools
When we would break all the rules
And skip them classes in school
Because the teacher dem teaching
What the white man dem teaching
dem European teachings in my African school
So Bleep dem classes in school
Bleep Mungo Park and the fools
That said they found river Niger
They've been lying to you
Ain't no denying the truth
See what I'm tryin' to do
Is draw the line for the mothers cryin'
we're dying as youths
Come walk a mile in my shoes
See if you smile at the truth
See if you digest your food
That's when you might have a clue
Of what the Bleep we go through
Your fucking lucky if you
Live through the day, better pray
that God always staying with you
Ain't fucking safe any day
the reaper'll be coming for you
We need a change and it ain't no way
I'ma take an excuse
My niggas finding a way
Or fucking smile in the grave
This is the price that you pay

You make the Minotaur, the dinosaur wake
No way, no way, no way
Calling me a monster, make no mistake
That there's only so much that you can take
La-di-da, doo-di-da-di-doo-day

Since we met your people five hundred years ago
Look at us, we have given everything
You are still taking
In exchange for that, we have got nothing, nothing
And you know it
But you just think that this is over now?
Over where? Is it over?
Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2020
Slave, is this you?

Re: #endpolicebrutality.... The Time Is Upon Us. by IamPlato(m): 10:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
The truth is that many of you are assholes and hypocrites, why are you not talkin about the killings in Obigbo Rivers state? Why are you not talking about the massacre in southern kaduna?

You are talking about lekki shooting because many celebrities are living there, because police brutality is very close to your door step, because you have managed to be a part of something and you don't want to allow the rest of the world rest, you are not the first to experience shooting and you are far from having experienced the worst shooting, you are only doing this for international attention which will not do anything for Nigeria...

Like as I will say, if you have no plans on how to win the next election and bring change then shut the fvck up

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians, How Is The Curfew Going On In Your Area? / Event unfolding on Endsars / Listen Very Carefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.