Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack (64220 Views)

Top 10 Beneficiaries Of CBN’s N1.1 Trillion Anchor Borrowers Program / Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / Ben Ayade Kept Vigil At Calabar-Itu Boundary Between Akwa Ibom & Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by nedekid: 7:42am On Oct 19, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Hausa aboki boys again

Na so war dey start o
Na so I talk say I wonder for aboki yesterday. That mumu, Otondo rotten meat bbq man come de call me trinalist. Can you imagine?
Aboki and their strange ways. Meanwhile na them poor pass.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by chatinent: 7:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Nna mehn.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by ucham: 7:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Break this country now. South and middle belt would be one Nation. The North would be one Nation.
Or restructure the country back to regional governments with 100% resource control for each region.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by ThatFairGuy1: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2020
What are they doing in CBN? They want to loot! Thieves.
Their major problem is they're not also allowed to loot not love for common man.

ONLY few of the protesters are patriotic.

Why can't they go to ASO Rock, NA, why CBN?

Thievesssss.

Clamour for Restructuring. That's what we need.

RestructureNgNOW

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Odion2016(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Protest peacefully but don't make life difficult for anyone. No be everything you go blame government for. Let people go about their daily hustle peacefully. Don't force anyone to join the protest! Don't block roads! If you want attention, go to Government Houses and National assembly but don't deny people of their right to move.

You can't continue to do this and expect people to support you! The international community you think is supporting you will withdraw it's support once this rubbish becomes too much.

Motorists cant move until they put leaves on their cars to show support. This is insanely insane. Whoever does not support this lingering baseless protest receives curses and threats from you guys. Is this not madness?

What exactly is wrong with our yoots?

So that was why you attacked them abi...seems we need to find you..Where is anonymous,,lets trace this bleeper's IP..We are watching you!!!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
VillageHead:
So sad!
Who did this to us?

BTW

My guy experienced police brutality!

Naija don tire him!

He is considering migration like me!

Between UK and Canada, which country has the best prospect for someone between 35 - 45 years of age?
UK is quite expensive and as I've been told Canada is filled with racists so choose your poison wisely.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Odion2016:

So that was why you attacked them abi...seems we need to find you..Where is anonymous,,lets trace this bleeper's IP..We are watching you!!!
Bleep you! If you find me, what will you do? I can't air my opinion again? You argue that it's your right to protest and you don't feel it's my right to air my opinion? Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Protest peacefully but don't make life difficult for anyone. No be everything you go blame government for. Let people go about their daily hustle peacefully. Don't force anyone to join the protest! Don't block roads! If you want attention, go to Government Houses and National assembly but don't deny people of their right to move.

You can't continue to do this and expect people to support you! The international community you think is supporting you will withdraw it's support once this rubbish becomes too much.

Motorists cant move until they put leaves on their cars to show support. This is insanely insane. Whoever does not support this lingering baseless protest receives curses and threats from you guys. Is this not madness?

I don't know what makes you think your life is so perfect or you have everything figure out so much that you believe something as to be wrong with people protesting.
Nigeria is where it is today becos our fathers (esp. the lenied ones) fail us, they found wisdom in been push overs, with the current situation of the country for how long can we sit & fold ours arms. nothings seems to be working.
Its so annoying @these point that some of you can't decipher these struggle is beyond #Endsars that #tag is just a safe haven till the govt unders we are as tired as fedup, So if you are a patriotic nigeria & you mean well for your generation how does it not concern you, soro soke or FEM ! . There are no road blocks anywhere, its the same traffic you & i experience in lagos everytime, whoever as an appointment to keep should move early. We av found our voice n we are never gonna lose it till we see the change that benefits all, if you can't support us @least bear with us! nothing good comes without a sacrifice.ok

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by King44(m): 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Well said! My exact opinion too. They claim to be protesting against brutal and illegal acts of police force and they're carrying out notorious acts in the process.
In a sane country during protest that would address the challenges in the society all hands are always on deck, when protest are going on no car moves but here in Nigeria, the generation of people who are calling the youth lazy are still the same people that are against the youths when they are demanding fulfilment of a reasonable agenda.

You are one of our problems

You want to go about your daily life as if nothing is happening?

At the end, you would be among the people saying the youths are watching BBN and not concerned, see keep quiet. If you want to remain a coward and pretend that this protest is unjust go ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Odion2016(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2020
DirectPosting:
We say there must be an end to police brutality.

#EndSARS!

To all the NYSC prospective corps members in this struggle, do not forget to check my profile for your NYSC direct posting and relocation needs.

Hope its free Cos its another corruption we need to end if u r in any way making money from it..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Zetty177x: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2020
I haven't seen or heard of this anywhere in the world... thugs attacking protesters. .I haven't... only in Nigeria. Some people in this country want backwardness..so we must break away from them.those thugs killing innocent people must die..but God why u make me Nigerian? Why u hate me like this?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Odion2016(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Bleep you! If you find me, what will you do? I can't air my opinion again? You argue that it's your right to protest and you don't feel it's my right to air my opinion? Are you mad?

Chei..chei..mafa mafa o lo fa....we go run ur matter....
Gerrara hia joor ,,mak i see road...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by SmartPolician: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2020
lafuria1:

The advice is for people that have sense

If those trigger-happy animals killed your loved one, I am sure you wouldn't be here dishing out senseless advice

Silly thing
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Odion2016:

Chei..chei..mafa mafa o lo fa....we go run ur matter....
Gerrara hia joor ,,mak i see road...
if dem born your mama well, meet me for dodan barracks for ikoyi. That bolt wey loose for your head, we go tie am for you

Ediot
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
See eh. This country's different regions are so wildly different from each other. We are different in every single way of life - value systems, norms, ethics, value for life and even socially. And there are NO reconcilation points.

The question is why is Nigeria remaining as one country? Even to the detriment of her people? Why?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Oluwafhemmi10: 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Itz like your brain is paining you, why will you call a protest against bad governance as baseless. It only shows that you are an enemy of this country too. You are just a coward who hide in his closet, if you are not a youth then you shud keep kwayet bcoz this is not your fight. A youth in his or her right mind at this juncture shud join this fight against #29 million pay for Senators despite their sittings and sleepings in dat chamber to make irrelevant and inconclusive laws & policies. If a senator could be paid dat much, then our Mr Integrity president shud be gulping more per month. We employed and pay these people with our tax for God sake...

A youth in his or her right senses shud join this fight to put a stop to economic hardship where minimum wage cannot buy a bag of rice not to talk of feeding a family of three to four for a week. If you feel the protesters are making life difficult or disrupting your business, then u shud be ashamed for uttering such bcoz u were born in this struggle, grew up in this struggle and you don't see the need or feel d urge to end d madness that has lingered for decades.

It is now you feel the protesters are disrupting your business when those thieves have been and will continue to rob your business and your children's business sef. We must put a stop to this madness of #bad governance even if itz gonna cost us our immediate business so we can have a future of multi-businesses.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by FaAbokiWithSuit(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2020
this is getting serious
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by LastProphet: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2020
PresidentAtiku:

The almajiri thugs don't know their left from their right. They collect peanuts and set out on the streets to kill.

Sadly, most of them are not even Nigerians but gained entrance through the porous borders in the north. They bear similar names and so we can't even sieve.

They shouldn't understand the protest is to reset Nigeria.

God go help us o

I have been saying this for days, we need to let the youths know this
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by lexy2014: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Are d thugs d motorists who d protests have affected or are they d ones that sent d thugs to attack protesters? Not sure u read d story before u commented. Even if u did seems u didn't understand a word u read because it says d protesters did a vigil at CBN. So what exactly where they disrupting at 3am in d morning?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Well said! My exact opinion too. They claim to be protesting against brutal and illegal acts of police force and they're carrying out notorious acts in the process.

Don't just brand it notorious act, share what happened, where you robbed or raped.
Even the govt can not discredit the protest, for the 1st time in nigeria these as been the most organised & peaceful protest. watch news from nta -cnn they will confirm it.
The only concern arising is the issue of traffic, buh its nourishing to our course. no govt will respond to business as usual. the surest way to get to the govt is thru the people, when people are affected business will be disrupted, when businesses are disrupted stakeholders are affected, when stakeholders are affected the govt has no choice than to bend the kneel. we are in that process bear we us. there is no better time than now.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

They're no longer lazy that's what's wrong with them.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by dangotesmummy: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
abimic:

He is not a senator, he is the Nigerian Ambassador for Peace to the UN.
lmaoo tell him he's a fool
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by yenereal(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Angrykidd:
I was there,I can personally verify this news.
It was a terrible experience.

Hope there was no casualty?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Bluffly: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Hmm. Calling protest of people whose voice is unheard of for 60 good years rubbish. Does anything come on a platter of gold. You people will put your country down and hail other country when they are doing the same thing. Have you seen protest as this in any country giving easy access to motorist?
Why not add more to the direction of the protest rather than talking from a mediocre view
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Odion2016(m): 8:46am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
if dem born your mama well, meet me for dodan barracks for ikoyi. That bolt wey loose for your head, we go tie am for you

Ediot

Obviously,,u r not normal...dodan ko,,dodo ni...werey oshi
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by odomanis: 8:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Riele:
grin

So you're trying to tell me that you people can't retaliate?

Imagine running away?

Yeye

Why wont they run away ? How do you expect a sane person to confront an insane thug that is armed ? Your concern should be that with these attacks on the protesters, they may be forced to equip themselves for self defense and you know what that means.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Odion2016(m): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Ediot

This is what we are fighting against,,and obviously,u people are not ready to change..
Small tin,,u don dey flex muscle cos na ur papa get dodan barracks..Ode oshi..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by BRATISLAVA: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

The cancel culture is becoming as terrible as SARS. They should allow people to go their way, they mustn't support them. That is called freedom of choice. Nobody must be bullied or pressured to carry leaves on their cars. That is the same problem of SARS wanting you to look a certain way, and if you don't then heaven save you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You are a mad fool.. nobody needs the support of a senseless goat head

#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
#RevolutionNow
#ByAnyMeansNecessary
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Incandescent(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Na dem mess up. they already announced it all over the internet you think the govt dey happy.

Una for dem quietly in the morning where everybody go fit see wetin dey happen.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by Incandescent(m): 9:02am On Oct 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
What are they doing in CBN? They want to loot! Thieves.
Their major problem is they're not also allowed to loot not love for common man.

ONLY few of the protesters are patriotic.

Why can't they go to ASO Rock, NA, why CBN?

Thievesssss.

Clamour for Restructuring. That's what we need.

RestructureNgNOW

You bloody coward sit in your room to call people riskinng their lives thieves.

When last did you call the NASS thieves?
When last did you call SARS (the real thieves) thieves?

E no go better for you o

The blood of those people killed upon you and your generation
Re: EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack by oladipo81606: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2020
:He is not a senator, he is the Nigerian Ambassador for Peace to the UN. lmaoo tell him he's a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘No Going Back’: #OccupyLekki Protesters Insist Despite Heavy Security / Hausa-Fulani And Igbos Clash In Aba / Peter Obi Arrives His Hometown Agulu For Tomorrow's Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.