Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum (4206 Views)

Arab Asylum Seekers Rape Scores Of Women In Germany On New Years Eve / Happy Independence Day To The United States Of America;the Greatest . / Great African Women In History (2) (3) (4)

Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2011
Happy women's day to you all.
May you always revel in your pride as women.
May God bless our mothers and all Nigerian women
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Odunnu: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2011
Amen.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2011
You are welcome
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Muslimah: 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Happy women's day to you too smiley
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by 190: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
, How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.
Happy mother's day mom ( much love from 190 ) xx
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
190:

, How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.
Happy mother's day mom ( much love from 190 ) xx

So nice! Hope you can send that to her
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by chelseabmw(m): 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
Mum. . . . .Happy mother's day to u
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2011
Is it 'mother's day' . . . or 'women's day' undecided
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by kemisuga(f): 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ agaba - Thanks, so thoughtful of u

Kisses to my ever caring mum kiss kiss kiss

@ Uju - are mothers not women?
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Odunnu: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2011
Not all women are mothers. You should know that.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by surebaby43(f): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
my regards to all of you, who know the value of women
women  are more Precious than gold, that's why all men should have loving and caring heart
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by justwise(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
God bless women, what can we do without them
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
Happy mother's day to all women.
Just the thot of carrying us 4 Nine months alone, una try.

Love ya'll!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
No be mother's day guys. Na women's day and that includes everyone that squats to urinate not due to religion grin
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
Odunnu:

Not all women are mothers. You should know that.

@Odunnu, all women are. . . .potentially! Nice pix by d way. kiss
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by pestherel(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
AS WE ALL CELEBRATE THIS DAY, LETS ALSO PRAY AND FIGHT VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN. I NEED TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOU ALL,

I Got Flowers

We had our first argument last night, and he said a lot of cruel things
that really hurt me. I know he is sorry and didn't mean the things he said,
because he sent me flowers today. I got flowers today. It wasn't our
anniversary or any other special day.

Last night he threw me into a wall and started to choke me. It seemed like
a nightmare, I couldn't believe it was real. I woke up this morning sore and
bruised all over. I know he must be sorry cause he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today, and it wasn't mother's day or any other special day.
Last night, he beat me up again, it was much worse than all the other
times.  If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What
about money? I'm afraid of him and scared to leave. But I know he must be sorry
because he sent me flowers today.

I got flowers today. Today was a very special day. It was the day of my
funeral. Last night, he finally killed me. He beat me to death. If only I
had gathered enough courage to leave him, I would not have gotten flowers
today, cry cry cry
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by ifyalways(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ujujoan:

Is it 'mother's day'  . . .  or 'women's day'    undecided
Women's day.Celebration of the strong black woman and it covers all female  . . .single,married,divorced,separated.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by multibabe(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
pestherel:

AS WE ALL CELEBRATE THIS DAY, LETS ALSO PRAY AND FIGHT VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN. I NEED TO SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOU ALL,

I Got Flowers

times. If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What

today, cry cry cry

nice one deary, i wish all men knew the value of women, most times they realise it only when it is too late.
i am proud to be a woman and to all my fellow women i say happy celebration. pax, cheesy cool kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
ifyalways:

Women's day.Celebration of the strong black woman and it covers all female  . . .single,married,divorced,separated.

Thank you jare . . . .

pine_ed:

@Odunnu, all women are. . . .potentially! Nice pix by d way. kiss

So those who are not 'potential' mothers are not women undecided

Reverend Sisters, Barren Women, Single women e.t.c.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by softgirl1: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
Amen Thanks
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by binhozie(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
Who even sets the dates for all these events!!!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by armyofone(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
i think the celebration in nigeria should bring women out!!! telling men to stop killing/beating us, to update the police system and make them our friend so that we can report any pistol head, to respect what we have between our legs and chest!!

POWER TO THE WOMAN!!!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
armyofone:

i think the celebration in nigeria should bring women out!!! telling men to stop killing/beating us, to update the police system and make them our friend so that we can report any pistol head, to respect what we have between our legs and chest!!

POWER TO THE WOMAN!!!
Not very different from what others are doing

Nonprofit organization Women for Women International is organizing bridge walks all over the world on March 8 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day. With more than 100 events scheduled from Canada to China, the program aims to raise awareness of the crisis female survivors of war face every day.

On March 8, singer Annie Lennox will lead the march in London across the Millennium Bridge and Hungerford Bridge. Walks are also scheduled on the Great Wall of China, at Niagara Falls, on the glass Window Bridge in Eleuthera, Bahamas, in Brussels, on the President Costa e Silva bridge in Rio de Janeiro, in Cambodia, on the Nizamudin Bridge in New Delhi, on the Joe Dolan Bridge in Mullinger, Ireland, and in Nairobi, Mexico, Slovakia, Sri Lanka, and Turkey

Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by armyofone(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
yeah, we just all should say it whichever way and all of us should say it not just the 'other'
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am not a woman for your information
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by armyofone(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
cry cry cry

[sub][/sub]
pestherel:

I Got Flowers

times.  If I leave him, what will I do? How will I take care of my kids? What

today, cry cry cry

Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by armyofone(m): 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2011
agaba, i know you aren't.
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by agabaI23(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
good
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Pelummy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ poster,amen .10kx
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by Idowuogbo(f): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
poster u do well jare , our golden son
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by sandraa(f): 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
thanks!!!!

Women i salute u o!

it aint easy to be one o!
Re: Happy Women's Day To All Women In This Forum by otukpo(f): 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2011
God bless you agaba123

Turkey Invades Northen Iraq / More Pictures As Russia Invades Ukraine. Biggest Attack Since WW2 / Young President Barack Obama **pictures**