Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

2012 Camry SE Needed (preferably Black) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2012 Camry SE Needed (preferably Black) (583 Views)

2008 Toyota Camry SE Needed Urgently / 2014 Honda Accord SE Vs 2014 Toyota Camry SE / Just Shipped In: 2012 Camry XLE V6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2012 Camry SE Needed (preferably Black) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Hi guys, a client of mine wants to buy a 2012 Camry SE car, preferable black color. You must be able to provide good pictures and VIN.

If you are a car dealer and you have it available, kindly comment with your number lets discuss.

NOTE: I'll be charging a certain percentage for bringing in the customer.

Cheers.
Re: 2012 Camry SE Needed (preferably Black) by fabienjoe: 6:43am On Oct 21, 2020
MrVeyron:
Hi guys, a client of mine wants to buy a 2012 Camry SE car, preferable black color. You must be able to provide good pictures and VIN.

If you are a car dealer and you have it available, kindly comment with your number lets discuss.

NOTE: I'll be charging a certain percentage for bringing in the customer.

Cheers.

You've just inflated the price for your client...The dealer would just top up the price by whatever you're demanding..You should've waited to close a deal first..When you're with the cash and ready to pay, you can do the negotiation..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Pathfinder Jeep / 1qt Nissan Matic J Fluid (1pc) For Give Away / Toyota Highlander 2006 For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.