Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars (1237 Views)

Lai Mohammed Identifies 7 'Errors/Inconsistencies' In EndSARS Panel Report / Governor Sanwo-Olu Invited Us To Intervene In EndSARS Crisis, Says Army / Three Reasons Why Igbos Should Not Participate In Endsars Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by honestlyman: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2020
in Benin is no more protest, is now riot, please edo nor be only you guys be Nigeria o. burning of tyre no now this too much logos and other states is not like this we can't go work in peace,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2020
honestlyman:
in Benin is no more protest, is now riot, please edo nor be only you guys be Nigeria o. burning of tyre no now this too much logos and other states is not like this we can't go work in peace,
I talk am for here yesterday, dem think say na lie I dey lie. Some dey even curse their entire family on top the matter.

It is not making sense anymore!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Even extortion from the people they are meant to fight for.
If it were policemen extorting the people, everyone would have rushed at them to put an end to it.
Why don't you do the same to these people sabotaging your efforts?!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Na uselu road be this
Their own too much

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 19, 2020
mename:
Even extortion from the people they are meant to fight for.
If it were policemen extorting the people, everyone would have rushed at them to put an end to it.
Why don't you do the same to these people sabotaging your efforts?!!!
God bless you o! I talk am yesterday, many people think say I be enemy of progress

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by daddytime(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Let's refuse to get derailed and distracted.

Let's make #EndSARS a catalyst and a precursor to ending the original SARS below
S- Smelly
A- And
R- Rotten
S- System
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE #EndPoliceBrutality
#OurFutureIsNow
Tweet and retweet.

1 Share

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by mariahAngel(f): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2020
They better not ruin the process...
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Homeboiy: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2020
Honestly bro I’m tired

Tires burning in all entry point to ring road

Shops locked

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Brandonx(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2020
The FG better act fast because if they don't address this situation now, looting and destruction of properties would follow .

2 Likes

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by joshjc(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Hoodlums have hijacked it,they are extorting people
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Mathantics: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2020
honestlyman:

SARS terrorized Edo so badly.

We need restructuring, the police in our states are loyal to Nigeria government and not the people of Edo State.
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by 4ckyou: 9:26am On Oct 19, 2020
honestlyman:

LOL I trek tire for Benin yesterday
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by 35824L: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2020
honestlyman:

Benin City is the headquarters of yahoo yahoo in Nigeria. Even Lagos yahoo boys went for Apprenticeship in Benin City.

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by EngrHumble(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2020
I tired for Edo oh, this morning they don block all roads, burn tyres and they shout buhari must go... They just turn our peaceful protest to something else. imagine yesterday i heard dey rape 3 girls @airport road near d junction and Rob innocent citizens

1 Like

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by haffaze777(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Edo people God go help ur matter
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by 9jatriot(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2020
I think the FG has adopted a strategy of not falling into the trap of sending the millitary and be accused of trampling down on the right of protesters. As the protest begins to grow and disrupt the activities of innocent citizens, the same people who initially support the protest will be the same ones who will now call for it to end, at that point the gains of the protest will become eroded.

FG refused the millitary trap. In the coming days, those who are presently afraid to speak against the continuous protest will begin to lend in their voices. Rather unfortunate, things are now heading this way.
Brandonx:
The FG better act fast because if they don't address this situation now, looting and destruction of properties would follow .

4 Likes

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by tobechi74: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Sad
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by soonest(f): 9:47am On Oct 19, 2020
What's happening in Edo is just like in war situation. No movement. They are extorting people, burning tyres, raping girls, smashing cars. Now they have burnt down Idogbo police station. I just weak for Benin matter

1 Like

Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 19, 2020

Lol

Kudos benin boys.

Ride on great patriots of Edo state, Pursue the enemies, harrass them, destroy their invades and bring stability, propsperity and peace to your lands
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Pierced(f): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Same with ogolonto in ikorodu Lagos......they collect people's phones.... collect people's money.....smash people's cars.
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by iamDrRhymes(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2020
Brandonx:

You want government to use the military or police to dislodge 'peaceful' protesters? Do you want SARS back?
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Xzellentgraphic: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2020
SS guys...are always aggressive
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by iokpebholo: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:

You want government to use the military or police to dislodge 'peaceful' protesters? Do you want SARS back?
u call people who are robbing ppl,raping girls,smashing vehicles and invading a whole prison peaceful abi?
Re: Why Must Edo State Be Different In #endsars by Brandonx(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:

Did you say peaceful ? So setting prisoners free is peaceful, burning of tyres on major way is peaceful.

I was in support of the endsars but with this turn of events they should use every possible means to address the situation because hoodlums have hijacked the peaceful protest.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Assembly Gives PDP 7 Days To Zone 2023 Presidential Ticket To South East / Sanwo-Olu Recants, Says One #ENDSARS Protester Died At Reddington / DSS Deployed In Enugu , 5 Protesters Dead So Far - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.