Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) (58258 Views)

Toyosi Who Tweeted She's Being Kidnapped, Raped, Has Been Arrested By The Police / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed / EndSARS: 3 Protesters Feared Dead In Ogbomoso After Attack On Soun’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by femlad97(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:

It's obvious these guys are not protesters.
They only took advantage of the protests to cause chaos.
But I can't doubt the fact that they're giving the endSARS protesters a bad name.
ode!!! na protesters stop lying against obaseki..... Sunday and yesterday was bloody.....omo cultists Don take over dem want revolution

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by fineboynl(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020
just a man talking. no evidence and you want us to believe.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by chimezieeze98: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkXsnUzIlQ

Hoodlum confesses on Valery to being paid to disrupt endsars protest
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020
SegFault:

They won't those thugs have a clear aim and besides Nigerians love hyping so when we were screaming end SARS they took it as end police. Make we just stop this thing and be diplomatic in handling these bastards because we are only harming ourselves, I'm yet to see any politician who has lost a family member or who has not eaten because he was prevented from going to buy stuff by protests.

your comments shows you are educated. Thumbs up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Heard the prison wardens were the ones that actually released the prisoners in that state. This may be the result by unpatriotic Nigerians.
Anyone trying to sabotage these protests is unpatriotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by mikeuz(m): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2020
DKM123:
Immediately the ENDSARS protest started to diverse into EndBuhari, the APC paid strategist and propagandist came into full force to ensure that the protest come to an end immediately. Hiring thugs and anarchy merchants to disorganize the well organised peaceful protest in other to discredit the agitations of the people of Nigerians. It has become clear that a revolution is never gonna happen in this country unless the fight is keenly fought on social media. At least we know it is just the paid keypad enemies that will be the stumbling block and not violent criminals.

Those of you selling the future of your generation over few peanuts from the politicians milking us dry and refusing to allow us hold them accountable to DO BETTER, just know it shall never be well with you all.
Amen.

Have you seen any protest in the world that was never hijacked?
Even if Government sit with their hands folded, some individuals will still misbehaving. Not everybody is normal out there, what do you expect a criminal or a thief to do during protest? You expect them to be sensible suddenly? They don’t need to be pushed by government before they continue what they know best. Continuous protest will always lead to unrest.
We need to get a strategy to push for our goal, as we continue to protest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by wink2015(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2020
People are taking advantage of the protest to commit crime.

This is not the essence of the protest.

It is against the law to break into prison like what happened in Benin city, edo state to set prisonner free.

It is against the law to raid the police station and then loot the fire arm of the security agencies although the police could be telling lies in this aspect against the protester.

It is against the law to hijack coca cola truck and start stealing crates of coke drinks like what happened in Benin city.

It is against the law to block road in Lagos and start extorting money from prospective car owner driving across the protesting locations.

NIGERIANS SHOULD STOP TAKING LAWS INTO THEIR OWN HAND.

A lot of Nigerians supported the ending of sars operations but it is wrong to use the end sars platform to commit crimminality.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
SegFault:

That is how Nigerians are my brother, give them an inch they'll take a mile, when we shouted endsars they took it down to endpolice. Anarchy is seriously in the air.

Ordinary protest against xenophobia sometimes last year, some Nigerians decided to use the opportunity to loot and steal from supermarkets.

If the Nigerian police cannot differentiate between peaceful protestors and hoodlums, then their October salary should be withdrawn!

No policeman should get paid this month! Simple.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by chakula: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
It is just the beginning. Many will cry later. The real minded people will suffer from the damage done.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Miracle2020: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
positivevibez:
Make dem track the culprits by the stolen phone
who will track? Is it the police men you people are killing or who? Infact if iam a policeman even if I see them killing people I will just mind my business, infact I can borrow them my knife to finish the person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

the only reason they can listen to people and this protest is if election is close and election is years far away..

if you suffer or die.. Na you waste your life and health..

imagine, 71days of protests in Belarus. and nothing is changing..

Na hunger go finish the citizens soon
my brother, na this life oh, these protesters don't want to get a leader therefore they are wasting their time, if they can get a leader, plan carefully and then meet the government things will be alright, even if the leaders are bribed get a new one, as simple as that, black South Africans won the fight against apartheid because they had people to lead and plan with them, I guess this guys should read more on Hobbes to understand how hopeless their protests are.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:25am On Oct 20, 2020
fvck:
It's Obvious criminals have hijacked this protest,as some three innocent ladies where kidnapped on during the #endsarz protest and where raped along Airport road Benin city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvvt5nHuw5s

Useless people what do you expect when You set free 2000 criminals roaming d streets. U demand Endsars nd it has been banned, isnt it enough. Gi to your homes na

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

Ordinary protest against xenophobia sometimes last year, some Nigerians decided to use the opportunity to loot and steal from supermarkets.

If the Nigerian police cannot differentiate between peaceful protestors and hoodlums, then their October salary should be withdrawn!

They will obviously be paid because they are helping the politicians by their silence, remember that the independence of each arm of government in Nigeria is a joke.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Finchmgh: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2020
They got what they deserved.
What were they doing in the midst of notorious criminals masquerading as protesters?

Them never see anything.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2020
SegFault:

my brother, na this life oh, these protesters don't want to get a leader therefore they are wasting their time, if they can get a leader, plan carefully and then meet the government things will be alright, even if the leaders are bribed get a new one, as simple as that, black South Africans won the fight against apartheid because they had people to lead and plan with them, I guess this guys should read more on Hobbes to understand how hopeless their protests are.

getting a leader is not a problem but who would be the leader.

these educated illiterates? these touts? these money monger? these cyber crime supporters?

chuckles.. Everything is failure in this state. not just the leaders alone..

this generation don cast..

THE FIRST THING THEY SHOULD PUT FORWARD TO THE GOVERNMENT IS.... penalties for cyber crime.. severe penalties..

then the government would know they are serious.. but who would lead.. I don't see anyone to
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by wellmax(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2020
PDP will do everything to destabilize this country.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

your comments shows you are educated. Thumbs up.

before I was a radical revolutionary then, I thought that these protests will cure anything but it's just turning into a joke. Thanks by the way.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

if you be policeman.. where would you be during this unrest period?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by IJOBA2: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, U AND WHO? Why don't you go out there and ground the economy. You hide in your papa house Dey instigate violence that you can't stand. cheesy
LALASTICLALA
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by obama30: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2020
fvck:
It's Obvious criminals have hijacked this protest,as some three innocent ladies where kidnapped on during the #endsarz protest and where raped along Airport road Benin city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvvt5nHuw5s

Federal government is trying everything possible to kill morals of the you, they try everything to make the protest look criminals.
Media also helping them.
They send thought and fail.
They use Benin cell breaker news and fail. Now rape and still gain

Youth cannot back down
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2020
SegFault:

before I was a radical revolutionary then, I thought that these protests will cure anything but it's just turning into a joke. Thanks by the way.

exactly.... the protests supposed to have stopped since swat was created.

swat should be petitioned NOT through protests..

when all the youths these days use data to do is Watch music, movies and troll people online
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by mrfidel(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Are we sure the rapists are not some of the Benin prison escapees?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2020
SegFault:

They won't those thugs have a clear aim and besides Nigerians love hyping so when we were screaming end SARS they took it as end police. Make we just stop this thing and be diplomatic in handling these bastards because we are only harming ourselves, I'm yet to see any politician who has lost a family member or who has not eaten because he was prevented from going to buy stuff by protests.

The fact we must acknowledge is that it is the right of every Nigerian to hold a peaceful protest. Any other gathering by certain criminal elements is illegal. The fact that the Nigerian police decided to withdraw their services bevause of peaceful protestors is another reason to hold another MEGA protest!

The part in bold is the same trick the politicians use against us. They come to you to offer you 10kg bag of rice and salt. Guess what? Majority accept the gift because if they don't, they're only harming themselves as the politician wont lose a sleep because you rejected a gift. It is the same mindset.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Barka00:

Somehow

The celebrities that want to take over the country will only come out for photo shot and go hiding behind their keypads giving those on the streets liver.
They love their health and lives.

People are dying, people are being kidnapped, properties are being damaged this protest is really becoming something else

Can u pls explain how and why d celebrities want to take over d country? If u say d celebrities are d ones stirring d protests, then who is stirring thugs& hoodlums to attack protesters?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by iokpebholo: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:
shocked

This nonsense of police staying aloof has to stop, we said EndSARs not end Police

Police are on Strike in Edo, they have joined ASUU on strike

u said u don't need police yet u are calling on them for help,bros all man for himself oh,afterall u guys have burn down d station na

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:35am On Oct 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

if you be policeman.. where would you be during this unrest period?

If I can't discharge my duty, I would resign. I'm not f00lish.
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 9:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Finchmgh:
They got what they deserved.
What were they doing in the midst of notorious criminals masquerading as protesters?

Them never see anything.

If u say criminals are masquerading as protesters, who then are d thugs attacking d protesters?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by lexy2014: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2020
iokpebholo:
u said u don't need police yet u are calling on them for help,bros all man for himself oh,afterall u guys have burn down d station na

Was it protesters that burnt d police station?
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by mikeuz(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:
The police should continue to hide na. They know what they're doing. Just this morning, two people were killed in Ketu just in front of a police station. The police were at work, looking through the window.

We know their game plan. Let them continue to withdraw their services. They have families too and none is immune to death. By the time the hoodlums take down some of their families and relatives, they will receive sense.

I blame the crazy civil service system sha. If I were Buhari, no policeman will receive salary this month.

Police are also scared.They don’t know who to touch before they will be labeled attackers of protesters and their pictures everywhere on the internet.

They are also out of the roads for fear of being lynched by protesters. If you join the protest, you will see some persons that obviously you know they want trouble, but they are also screaming EndSaRs. Within the last couple of days, the people have been quick to say police shot a Protestant, and the police is immediately labeled and dragged over the Internet, nobody tries to hear the police side. Nobody even care to know if it’s a lie, they just keep sharing the faces of the police.

Police are humans too.They have families.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by me69: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2020
NettyNelly:
We must stay on course mates. No bad attitude or behavior is acceptable. We know what we want and that's our only goal.
Maybe you are not experiencing results you expeced in your business. It is time for rebranding, Start with your brand logo!!
Check signature for more.
shut up joor

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Acidosis:

If I can't discharge my duty, I would resign. I'm not f00lish.

where and who exactly would you submit your resignation letter to during this unrest period
Re: EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) by me69: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Please share the rape video
idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Christmas Cow Kills Former Youth President In Bayelsa (Photos) / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.