Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,219 members, 7,780,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:48 PM

ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest (346 Views)

European Union Says Nigeria’s Presidential Election ‘distorted’, Not Credible / I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2020
It starts like a joke until celebrities motivated this protest that has gone from Endsars to endbuhari.

I do not support the government nor the protest.

You set up a twitter radio why? To motivate hate right?

You are investing your money, blocking roads, creating posters? What is the difference between you and ipob?

Remember when ipob started the government left them for a while before changing the game and hunting them down, do you want that for yourselves? If you do you, you will die in vain

No intelligent group of men wakes up one morning and start protesting for a revolution, or end of a president.

What do you know about politics? What do you know about government?

What is the strength of the Nigerian government? What is their weakness and strength? How do you win them without killing yourself?

Did you think about all these?
No but you just entered the streets and started protesting, in a while these government will not take it lightly if you don't stop disrupting national peace.

Nigerians are suffering and your only solution to our suffering is to make us suffer even more? Making life harder for the average Nigerian while the government officials live above all your rants and remain unreachable.

Nigerian youths you have been loyal to a course and I commend and respect that but you have been loyal to the wrong course with a no planned movement... You will only continue to cause problem for Nigerians

You can not sit at lekki toll gate eating chicken and blocking road while other Nigerians can't move to find their daily bread. It doesn't work that way

You are too blinded and too ignorant that you don't know that the thugs fighting you are not government motivated but other Nigerians who see your course as a problem to them and are not convinced by your movement.

Even if 2 million youths are protesting don't forget the population is over 200 million, so you still have a long way to go and a protest is not even your start

If you instigate or hunger for war, your celebrities will fly away from Nigeria and so will the government and you will only end up killing yourselves.

Be wise brothers...

We all want a better Nigeria but not like this...

Why will I lose my life to save a country when I can keep our lives and still save it...

You are motivated by the wrong people, I am also hurt by the evil of the country but there are times when you don't take actions in anger because the results will not help our children because we may not even live to have those children.

Take the scale of hate and anger away from your eyes and join me in seeing a better way to winning Nigeria into the right hands.

Hate is not what we need...

Will you join me in winning Nigeria the right way?

Or do you wish to spill your blood and that of other youths?

The choice is yours?
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2020
If you are interested then follow me on Instagram @official_directorwalker

I can't say this in open because it will be foiled and ruined...

We will start a group and move forward

MODIFIED
no join me again, no longer interested.
do whatever you like
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by Kestolove(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Pls nobody should read dix rubbish
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Warning! It is not a coup?
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Pls nobody should read dix rubbish
You are problem to your generation but you don't know yet

1 Like

Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by GOFRONT(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
#BRINGBACKDEATHPENALTY
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by RuddyFusion(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2020
IamPlato:
It starts like a joke until celebrities motivated this protest that has gone from Endsars to endbuhari.

I do not support the government nor the protest.

You set up a twitter radio why? To motivate hate right?

You are investing your money, blocking roads, creating posters? What is the difference between you and ipob?

Remember when ipob started the government left them for a while before changing the game and hunting them down, do you want that for yourselves? If you do you, you will die in vain

No intelligent group of men wakes up one morning and start protesting for a revolution, or end of a president.

What do you know about politics? What do you know about government?

What is the strength of the Nigerian government? What is their weakness and strength? How do you win them without killing yourself?

Did you think about all these?
No but you just entered the streets and started protesting, in a while these government will not take it lightly if you don't stop disrupting national peace.

Nigerians are suffering and your only solution to our suffering is to make us suffer even more? Making life harder for the average Nigerian while the government officials live above all your rants and remain unreachable.

Nigerian youths you have been loyal to a course and I commend and respect that but you have been loyal to the wrong course with a no planned movement... You will only continue to cause problem for Nigerians

You can not sit at lekki toll gate eating chicken and blocking road while other Nigerians can't move to find their daily bread. It doesn't work that way

You are too blinded and too ignorant that you don't know that the thugs fighting you are not government motivated but other Nigerians who see your course as a problem to them and are not convinced by your movement.

Even if 2 million youths are protesting don't forget the population is over 200 million, so you still have a long way to go and a protest is not even your start

If you instigate or hunger for war, your celebrities will fly away from Nigeria and so will the government and you will only end up killing yourselves.

Be wise brothers...

We all want a better Nigeria but not like this...

Why will I lose my life to save a country when I can keep our lives and still save it...

You are motivated by the wrong people, I am also hurt by the evil of the country but there are times when you don't take actions in anger because the results will not help our children because we may not even live to have those children.

Take the scale of hate and anger away from your eyes and join me in seeing a better way to winning Nigeria into the right hands.

Hate is not what we need...

Will you join me in winning Nigeria the right way?

Or do you wish to spill your blood and that of other youths?

The choice is yours?

Senseless post
#endsars
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Word

Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 1:47am On Oct 20, 2020
GOFRONT:
#ENDSARS #ENDBADGOVERNANCE #BRINGBACKDEATHPENALTY
who took away death penalty
Re: ENDSARS: End Bad Government Vs Unorganized And Distorted Protest by IamPlato(m): 1:51am On Oct 20, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Senseless post #endsars
learning To Read Is The First Step.
Learn To Read And Understand

(1) (Reply)

Tomorrow You'll Blame The North. / DJ Switch Blows Hot On Nigeria Govt. & Promises To Continue The #endsars Protest / Edo Covid-19 Palliatives Warehouse Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.