Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

#endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block (1918 Views)

Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / EndSARS: The Victim Of Yesterday's Delta Shooting Is Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by DAVIDMOE(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2020
The founder of nairaland is saying that road block by #Endsars protesters is hindering people from going about their daily activities.

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by YoonSung30: 11:10am On Oct 19, 2020
hmmm
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by simple250: 11:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Seun Pls visit abuja lokoja Road come back and rewrite your story .

6 Likes

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by officialbeffinb(m): 11:18am On Oct 19, 2020
simple250:
Seun Pls visit abuja lokoja Road come back and rewrite your story .
lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by CodeTemplar: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2020
Exactly. Plus the protest is a loose one that can be easily hijacked. It is possible for hitherto unsuccessful hoodlums looking to infiltrate the protest to blend in unnoticed and commit acts of violence that will justify the use of brute force by govt.
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Kestolove(m): 11:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Mtseew
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by lathrowinger: 11:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Seun my blother
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Silentgroper(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2020
He couldnt even make a post here instead he used twitter. Nt a good look 4 d forum

13 Likes

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2020
grin
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by CodeTemplar: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
He couldnt even make a post here instead he used twitter. Nt a good look 4 d forum
una don come o.

The same solidarity mentality that didn't make others rise is what you are suggesting for a rising forum.
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by muller101(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2020
I will ban him if he post that statement on this forum. grin

3 Likes

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by majamajic(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Dem no verify SEun ?
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by DoubleEngine007: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Finally.. He didn't even support the protest since o.. Na road matter he come here dey talk..

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by FirmTR(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2020
That's true. When the road is blocked, I don't think it's a peaceful protest anymore..
People should be allowed to go about their daily routine. Unless, of course, the revolution is inevitable.
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by TATALoAlaMu: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
I DON'T BELIEVE
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Buziness101: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
WE KEEP MOVING...

#ENDSARS

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by nedekid: 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
So this is the seun.
Na real kondi head.

2 Likes

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Clothingonline9(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria will be great
Affordable men clothing at half price Europe brands payment on delivery within Lagos and Nationwide dispatch
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by chinchonglee(m): 1:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Sharrap seun.

Stingy man
Greedy man

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Angrydruids: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Honestly I have been in support of the protests from the very first day,but things are happening that's making me have second thoughts.

On my way back from work yesterday I saw hoodlums block everywhere including roads and started extorting motorists. ..

I hope and pray it won't degenerate today......

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by austine4real(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin

Seun how far share palliative for boys ma
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by speaktome(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Mr Seun what you said is True...

But have you also advised the Touts on uniform... If no,
Just park well

#EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality
#NewNigeria
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by thundafire: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2020
So this APC guy too dey talk
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2020
His opinion is valid, however he does not command the influence to change anything. He has been on the background for too long
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2020
seun come gimme money abeg nothing concern me about road oo
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by RightRoad: 8:34am On Oct 20, 2020
This is true. I don't understand why commuters should be blocked for good four hours(both in Lagos and Benin Express roads). After they were released, armed robbers took over robbing people big time on Benin Ore road, and non of these are reported online.
Everyone is just shouting peaceful protest.

1 Like

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2020
One thing I love About seun is his simplicity. No homo!
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by DasaintHope(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2020
shut up!!! yen yen yen. Seun cannot express support for protests because them done buy him conscience
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Tonyspecial(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Seun u deserve this

Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by minasota(f): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Anonymous nairaland is next!
Re: #endsars: The CEO Of Nairaland Speaks Against Road Block by Exmilitant(m): 10:54am On Oct 20, 2020
In the book of revolution chapter 22 verse 12, ' if thou shalt carry out a protest, thou shalt block and barricade all roads to draw the attention of the king and his princes and his satraps, otherwise thou revolted in vain'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking...he Raped The !7yr Old Girl 4times, 30mins Later His D!ck Got Missing / Occult Clergymen In Nigeria And Ritual Sacrifice. / We Handle Human Right Violations, Court Cases, Police Brutality, Rape & More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.