Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Fuelless Generator - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fuelless Generator (3217 Views)

Don’t Tell Anyone Else About This Small, Power-efficient Household Generator / Factors To Consider Before Buying A Generator / NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuelless Generator by Karimmotors2001: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2020
Brand New fuelless/Noiseles Generator (Ecotech Ng)
Contact us on +2349029568501

6kva N80,000
8kva N120,000
12kva 180,000
15kva 230,000

*Delivery outside Plateau state requires 50% upfront payment.

RichEco Global
21 friesland road opp at josephs college vom plateau state. Nigeria.

2years Guarantee and 7days return policy.

FUNCTIONALITY AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Its called a fuelless generator. It uses a battery, dc motor and an armature/alternator. The battery powers the motor and the motor forcefully turns an alternator or armature coil thereby producing an AC power that supplies to the house. The power generated is then used to charge back the battery through a device called a dynamo and continuously, as long as the motor turns, power is there.

1. No risk of running out of electrical power
2. Two (2) years Guarantee
3. No payment of bill on power supply.
4. 20 hours of usage per day
5. No noise No vibration No emission
6. Water resistant
7. Nationwide Delivery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuelless Generator by fanaticf: 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Karimmotors2001:
Brand New fuelless/Noiseles Generator (Ecotech Ng)
Contact us on +2349029568501

6kva N80,000
8kva N120,000
12kva 180,000
15kva 230,000

*Delivery outside Plateau state requires 50% upfront payment.

RichEco Global
21 friesland road opp at josephs college vom plateau state. Nigeria.

2years Guarantee and 7days return policy.

FUNCTIONALITY AND SPECIFICATIONS:
Its called a fuelless generator. It uses a battery, dc motor and an armature/alternator. The battery powers the motor and the motor forcefully turns an alternator or armature coil thereby producing an AC power that supplies to the house. The power generated is then used to charge back the battery through a device called a dynamo and continuously, as long as the motor turns, power is there.

1. No risk of running out of electrical power
2. Two (2) years Guarantee
3. No payment of bill on power supply.
4. 20 hours of usage per day
5. No noise No vibration No emission
6. Water resistant
7. Nationwide Delivery.

What can the 6KVA carry, in terms of load?
Re: Fuelless Generator by slimiyke(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2020
There hasn't been any testimonies from anyone who has purchased this product....that alone makes me doubt the genuiness of this technology but if there is please kindly let us know

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator by AskProf: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2020
fanaticf:

What can the 6KVA carry, in terms of load?

SCAM. There's no such thing presently in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Fuelless Generator by jidebabao: 9:42am On Mar 15, 2021
I dont know about this company but their is one in Lagos called windelectric but the prices are too high.

1 Like

Re: Fuelless Generator by ibechris(m): 10:49am On Mar 15, 2021
This guy is a thief.
The address he gave is absolutely false and meant just to defraud people. He blocked me on facebook when he discovered I just found out their tricks,now he is here to continue their game.

Everyone should be careful before one falls into their traps.
Re: Fuelless Generator by Takoro13(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
AskProf:

SCAM. There's no such thing presently in Nigeria.
Talk about your limits. I have seen this since 2009 in one of my oga house in Lagos. That doesn't mean this one is genue but just to let you know is already in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Inspiring - Jimoh Odutola (1905 - 2010) / How To Make Money With Pay-to-click Ad Networks / Is It Safe To Keep Money In My Opay Wallet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.