Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (49925 Views)

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) / Lagos Fire Service Battling Diesel Spillage At Iyana Ipaja / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Built2last: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
ok
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by OnyeFely: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Apapa Oshodi express is blocked at Sanya, Odolowu, and Ilasa. No movement of trucks into the ports, and those going to the airport will not find it easy

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Sophia665: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Read more articles regarding Daily USNews at https://uswallpost.com/

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by ambivert27(f): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
The whole of Sango Ota, AIT road, Alagbado, Abeokuta in ogun state, oke Mosan, Panseke, Papalanto along Ewekoro is totally blocked.

#sarsmustend

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ooo pooooor
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Harrykn: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nah dem mek street dey like this .... Another BANGER
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CHIDINMALOVE: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNvuEXD6ZYg

More police stations are being raided by thugs in Edo state...... The police stations are being burnt and police patrol cars are being destroyed.

Remember that earlier today, thugs had hijacked the endsars protest in Edo state and released some prisoner
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Daum: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
jericco1:
I'm still stuck in traffic at Benin. Only God knows when I'll reach lag angry

You better look for food to eat. You will be in Lag maybe in two days time

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why should he? So an unelected group of people can just wake up one morning and dare to put us all on hold.

The things you all are encouraging is coming to bite us all in the as.s.

You're not serious. When politicians were busy looting away our collective wealth you didn't deem it fit to say they were putting us on hold.

If you're against the youth then be rest assured that this protest will surely lead to something that will bite you up.

12 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why should he? So an unelected group of people can just wake up one morning and dare to put us all on hold.

The things you all are encouraging is coming to bite us all in the as.s.
The president of Mali chest beated more than this….guess what? He was still over thrown

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're not serious. When politicians were busy looting away our collective wealth you didn't deem it fit to say they were putting us on hold.

If you're against the youth then be rest assured that this protest will surely lead to something that will bite you up.

God bless you jare...abeg, loud it for him....

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari should just resign... Along with other governors and lawmakers!!!

Ordinary national address with clear evidence of reforms in all sectors has now become rocket science!!!

Look at the bastards in Senate and the lower house... Collecting more money than their counterparts in developed nations yet doing absolutely nothing!!! One of the poorest nations in the universe with government officials raking in more money than those in wealthy nations! Isn't that an unusual level of absurdity!!!

REVOLUTION has got to happen!!! Let the nation burn!!! This nonsense has got to stop!!! The youths are fed up!!! Rubbish!!!

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by tot(f): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Daum:

You better look for food to eat. You will be in Lag maybe in two days time

Lmao cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by gotnel: 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Where is president Buhari in all these brouhaha?
What type of president do we have?
Will Buhari wait till the protesters becomes warriors and fighters on the streets?

Femi Adeshina is also quite silent, is there no longer fabulous fabricated stories to tell again?
Gradually, they are loosing the control of the structure.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
primestreams:
Just because we are not talking doesn't mean we stupid

This government has been taking us for granted

For too long dear friend! For too damn long!!!... The idiots had the guts to hide behind SARS, even joining to castigate SARS thinking we won't equally call them to account!!!

Every Nigerian politician must be called to account NOW!!!

Nothing is working in this nation... The few wealthy are not bothered! And they expect the numerous poor to swallow the whole bullsh*t!!! Nah, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Goldenheart:
grin you wey you dey live for Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba..

You go dey protest for Lekki Toll Gate...

Now it has been brought to your doorstep

And their own protest go surely dey hijacked by thugs, hoodlums and all sort of idiots cos na there dem dey base.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
ambivert27:
The whole of Sango Ota, AIT road, Alagbado, Abeokuta in ogun state, oke Mosan, Panseke, Papalanto along Ewekoro is totally blocked.

#sarsmustend

Not just SARS!... This nation must be restructured!!!... Nigeria's issues are far more than SARS!!!

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by youngsahito(m): 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari is a mad dog.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Daum: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
tot:

Lmao cheesy

Am serious
I know how I suffered just to leave Benin. I knew it was coming to this point. I have been in the city for two days and I know it was going to explode today. I had to leave
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
zz
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
#openoursouthernborders
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Omezif(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
This people are stupid by blocking roads making it impossible for motorists and the rest, this is not a peaceful protest everyone needs to acheive goals.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by BigBashiru: 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Everyday more people will join until it becomes a protest of millions. You can't be saying u will form committee and think people will believe you.

Take actions. Let the people see what you are doing

exactly. "committee" is the easy way out! the commitee will form a sub-committee and the sub commitee will form a panel and the panel will vote..... then we argue over the votes - just wasting time....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
codemaniacs:

even though I agree with Nigeria restructuring, even if Nigeria restructures today, the people protesting will not get jobs tomorrow and will continue with the protests...

the protests are making it very obvious the large amount of unemployed people that exists in most southern states and the counter protests is proof of unemployment in most northern states.

Rome wasn't built in a day... However, the proper foundation was laid in a moment!!!

No one is asking for a miracle! They are asking for the right thing to be set in motion... For the foundation of a prosperous nation to be laid NOW!!!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Manofwisdom85(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
duality:
Looks like Iyana ipaja is blocked today.

Yes boss
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Tunagee:

And their own protest go surely dey hijacked by thugs, hoodlums and all sort of idiots cos na there dem dey base.

I swear!
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by tot(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Daum:

Am serious
I know how I suffered just to leave Benin. I knew it was coming to this point. I have been in the city for two days and I know it was going to explode today. I had to leave

I can imagine..
Everywhere is getting really hot now.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by heendrix(m): 3:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
generaliy:

Exactly.
I haven’t seen any sign of seriousness from the President himself.
what we have in Aso rock is a statue not a president

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Heybeedee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
na my area be this .....we hope d government hear the agitation of the masses and do what we want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup Scare: I Regret My Action, Will Be Careful In Future, Says Fani-kayode / Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Osun Workers’ Salaries / Presidency Breaks Silence On Patience Jonathan's Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.