Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed On A Sunday Service? Share With Us - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Embarrassed On A Sunday Service? Share With Us (264 Views)

I Have Been Embarrassed And Disgraced Because Of This Challenge / Nigerian Pastor Vomits Miracle Money, Bless Members During Sunday Service In S.A / Bishop Td Jakes Rocks Agbada For Easter Sunday Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Embarrassed On A Sunday Service? Share With Us by Drizzy5001(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ok let me go first
Years ago tho...
Me was dancing jejely in church and the whole church was watching and clapping, one over Sabi girl came o and started to compete with me smiley
One thing lead to another and her wig got stuck on my wristwatch, if I pull she will scream that was how we stood there in front of the whole church and ppl had to come and untangle us
I almost fainted with embarrassment. grin
Over to you.

(1) (Reply)

Health Surjen, A Health Tech Startup Disrupting Healthcare Delivery System / NGO, USLACC Tasks Youths On Mechanized Agriculture / "End Time?" - Goat With Four Horns Appears In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.