Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. (6532 Views)

Nigerien Military Coup: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Shares His Opinion / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by coronavirus19: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
azmanaty2:
His opinion is not needed.

He couldn't even say it here, but went to twitter to voice out.
How does that make a difference. Saying it here and saying it on twitter.
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Blackmoran(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
gregyboy:

They are trying to gain the attention of the government and the people what would it profit them, if dey free d high ways and the protest endup fissuling out, then the s bigger hardship sets in

They are not blocking the route ways because they want to suffer d people, but for the advantage of the people and their families in future times

If they can't bear the blockade then they deserve the government

Because in the American protest there was no movement all roads were blocked too

Bro dont be an any enemy to the good protesters
"Because in the American protest there was no movement all roads were blocked too" that is totally a lie, over there they didn't block roads. even people that went and be looting shops And vandalising properties where been prosecuted.... its just that over here like leader like followers.. the same way our government are use to illegality and corruption is the same way we the followers are.... this is case 101 there is no different between the government and the protesters.. I won't be manipulated into this game... the problem of Nigeria is so immense the police didn't come from the moon or Jupiter, our problem is beyond SARS. we all are all in one way like natural chain of order are all involve in this mess....
in conclusion am in support of the protest as long as we don't inflict pain on each other and we all reason with logic and not been too emotional...

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by gregyboy(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmoran:
"Because in the American protest there was no movement all roads were blocked too" that is totally a lie, over there they didn't block roads. even people that went and be looting shops And vandalising properties where been prosecuted.... its just that over here like leader like followers.. the same way our government are use to illegality and corruption is the same way we the followers are.... this is case 101 there is no different between the government and the protesters.. I won't be manipulated into this game... the problem of Nigeria is so immense the police didn't come from the moon or Jupiter, our problem is beyond SARS. we all are all in one way like natural chain of order are all involve in this mess....
in conclusion am in support of the protest as long as we don't inflict pain on each other and we all reason with logic and not been too emotional...

Who told you they are inflicting pains on anyone

The pains the government has given is it more than road blockage

What are you saying sir

You have stayed long in nigeria that corruption is now too normal for you

I will better suffer for few months and enjoy
Than enjoy and suffer for the rest of mylife

If i treat you as slave you will kill me in my sleep

Let them block d roads we all are in this mess together
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Blackmoran(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
gregyboy:

Who told you they are inflicting pains on anyone

The pains the government has given is it more than road blockage

What are you saying sir

You have stayed long in nigeria that corruption is now too normal for you

I will better suffer for few months and enjoys
Than enjoy and suffer for the rest of mylife.

If i treat you as slave you will kill me in my sleep

Let them block d roads we all are in this mess together
am going to end this argument that change my thinking when I was just like you... "every average Nigerian plays the game of chess, which is to be at the table, but when he luckily get there he will never think twice to deep is hand in the cooky jar". have you ask yourself this question why do some leaders you trust based on there precedent, but whenever they get to power they are a totally different being... remember that great saying "the type of government in power is a reflection of its followers"... am not saying there is no way out, but what am saying is Nigeria problem is not a day or month job which the protesters are not realizing because of emotions.. the protest as done is job , but anything above this is baseless and will back fire...
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by babyfaceafrica: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmoran:
am going to end this argument that change my thinking when I was just like you... "every average Nigerian plays the game of chess, which is to be at the table, but when he luckily get there he will never think twice to deep is hand in the cooky jar". have you ask yourself this question why do some leaders you trust based on there precedent, but whenever they get to power they are a totally different being... remember that great saying "the type of government in power is a reflection of its followers"... am not saying there is no way out, but what am saying is Nigeria problem is not a day or month job which the protesters are not realizing because of emotions.. the protest as done is job , but anything above this is baseless and will back fire...
apt

Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Bellfun(m): 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
This generation has impatiently neglected wisdom in their agitations.

They lacked wisdom

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Gandollaar(f): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
azmanaty2:

His arrogance stinks.
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by gregyboy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmoran:
am [s]going to end this argument that change my thinking when I was just like you... "every average Nigerian plays the game of chess, which is to be at the table, but when he luckily get there he will never think twice to deep is hand in the cooky jar". have you ask yourself this question why do some leaders you trust based on there precedent, but whenever they get to power they are a totally different being... remember that great saying "the type of government in power is a reflection of its followers"... am not saying there is no way out, but what am saying is Nigeria problem is not a day or month job which the protesters are not realizing because of emotions.. the protest as done is job , but anything above this is baseless and will back fire..[/s].

Nope everyman is naturally evil, even the whites that's why there is various religions guiding man,

This evening i went to buy some tomatoes with other stuffs getting there no one had because of d road block i managed to see an hawker selling so i bought from him,

I went to buy other stuffs i needed after buying i forgot the tomatoes there, returning after some minutes to the shop a guy had already taken it claiming he was his to the shopseller i had forgotten the tomatoes at his shop

I didnt blame the blockade for stressing me out to get the tomatoes i was happy because something bigger in the country is coming

As for the guy, who stole my tomatoes, if it was a better country were you dont have to steal to get what you can easily afford,
He wont have stolen it, in the first place and if they were good database in the country to easily identify him, he wont bother stealing it

So everything bore down to the corrupt system
That is the aftermath of corruption is what we are experiencing

If the police wasnt corrupt they wont be jungle justice on criminals

Everyman is evil and corrupt but if you put the necessary laws and basic facilities to curtail it you can limit it to a large extent

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Depressed101: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
nobody tells you to stop, all we asked is STOP BLOCKING THE ROADS.
i dream to see how effective the protest will be without that...
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
azmanaty2:

why must he say it here? When all you guys will do is curse him? Anyone who has something meaningful to say will not say it on this forum filled with dick-heads
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Tumbulum: 12:29am On Oct 20, 2020
What else do you expect from a man who vowed to maintain the one Nigeria for the caliphate?
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by gregyboy(m): 1:06am On Oct 20, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
mynd44

What did i do
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Miracle2020: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2020
gregyboy:

Nope everyman is naturally evil, even the whites that's why there is various religions guiding man,

This evening i went to buy some tomatoes with other stuffs getting there no one had because of d road block i managed to see an hawker selling so i bought from him,

I went to buy other stuffs i needed after buying i forgot the tomatoes there, returning after some minutes to the shop a guy had already taken it claiming he was his to the shopseller i had forgotten the tomatoes at his shop

I didnt blame the blockade for stressing me out to get the tomatoes i was happy because something bigger in the country is coming

As for the guy, who stole my tomatoes, if it was a better country were you dont have to steal to get what you can easily afford,
He wont have stolen it, in the first place and if they were good database in the country to easily identify him, he wont bother stealing it

So everything bore down to the corrupt system
That is the aftermath of corruption is what we are experiencing

If the police wasnt corrupt they wont be jungle justice on criminals

Everyman is evil and corrupt but if you put the necessary laws and basic facilities to curtail it you can limit it to a large extent
the same youths that are crying about corruption, are the ones defending the corrupt politicians when ever EFCC make an arrest. I could remember how some youth were defending METU, I will not forget the way some youth celebrated when Jonah David Jang was released on bail for corrupt charges in Jos. Infact two of the youths lost their lives because of celebration.
Of recent, when FBI indicted Onyeama I know how youths defended him on social media even Uzor kalu was also defended by the same youths. With these attitudes of the youths, how do you expect the government to fight corruption?
Let me also remind you of what happened in Akwa ibom , when the governor gave 4million to protesters they rejected the money but their so called leader went back and collected the money. How do you think corruption fight will achieve it goals with these kind youths?
Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by gregyboy(m): 1:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
the same youths that are crying about corruption, are the ones defending the corrupt politicians when ever EFCC make an arrest. I could remember how some youth were defending METU, I will not forget the way some youth celebrated when Jonah David Jang was released on bail for corrupt charges in Jos. Infact two of the youths lost their lives because of celebration.
Of recent, when FBI indicted Onyeama I know how youths defended him on social media even Uzor kalu was also defended by the same youths. With these attitudes of the youths, how do you expect the government to fight corruption?
Let me also remind you of what happened in Akwa ibom , when the governor gave 4million to protesters they rejected the money but their so called leader went back and collected the money. How do you think corruption fight will achieve it goals with these kind youths?

Bro deep down those youth me and you know the defense for them is clouded and not a true reflection of what they are supporting

Thesame youth are the ones protesting they want them out, that is the true reflection of their feelings they were once misguided because of hunger for benefit

Have you reed the American Civil war, you will see such defending of the corrupt by the people is not new not does it deter their true intent for the corrupt wen dey have d chance

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sleekydee:
Here is one of Nairaland's creator 2 cents on the ongoing nationwide protest currently engulfing the country.

As seen on twitter..Yay or Nay?

follow me @sleekydeezy
(Ifb)

NAY - but I can understand his opinion - there are many of us who watch the reailty unfolding from inside our comfortable bubble - assured in the fact that they have planned for any unexpected or expected contingencies and have an exit plan.. his comments may indicate a wide detachment from the harsh realities of #Endsars protesters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umuahia Is The Most Backward State Capital In Nigeria: Picture / See Atiku's Reaction After APC Announced Lawan As Consensus Candidate (picture) / 2023 Budget: How Borrowing Has Become Main Source Of Funding Buhari’s Budgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.