Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests (47558 Views)

Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Deji Adeyanju, Sowore, Others Continue #EndSARS Protest In Abuja (Photos, Video) / #EndSARS: Sagay Says FG May Forcefully End Protests If Youths Continue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Havesense: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Built2last:
Nice.

A desperate govt that can hire Thugs to cause violence during a peacefuI protest can equally hire insiders to stage a low-budget Michael Scofield Prison Break, all in a bid to discredit the protest and create justifiable reason to clamp down on the peacefuI protesters.

Stay woke, guys!
#EndPoliceBrutality

Really true... That’s what happened in Benin

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Edusouls(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Is ugwuanyi the cause of ur life problems? Of course not, so go and find work, even if ugwuanyi leaves office today ur condition won’t improve
Rgade:
#End Ugwuanyi.
#End gburugburu
#End the fat semo eater.
#End sycophancy in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Crownstar01: 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
vanbonattel:
Thousands of young men and women continued their protest over the spate of insecurity in the country today. The youths are marching along all major roads in the state capital to demand for the scrapping of the oppressive laws which has kept the youths of Nigeria poor and wretched.

19th of October 2020
The corrupt leaders need to think twice. These vagabonds should restructure this country. Enough is enough.
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
My beloved 042, I trust my N1ggas down here, we don't tolerate nonsense here or else your body go cool inside refrigerator, we go dey fvck them SARS up and down nonstop

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by MYZOLE: 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN7sf9USzXA

Indigenous People of Abuja give #EndSARS protesters 48 hours to vacate the roads or they will 'engage them'
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edusouls:
Is ugwuanyi the cause of ur life problems? Of course not, so go and find work, even if ugwuanyi leaves office today ur condition won’t improve
So everyone that complains against poor leadership is going through life problems? All this Ugwuanyi supporters with their Bushman way of thinking.
But let's say hypothetically,I were to go and find work,where is the work in this state?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by lextube: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
mascot87:
Hello folks. Please I'll be brief about this. My mum was one of the client of an insurance company. ( I will protect them for now). However, she passed on some couple of months back. The family have now started processing her benefits from the insurance company since August and all the documents they were asked to provide have been provided. However, till now the insurance company have refused to pay. They keep promising that they would pay but that has not been the case. At the moment, they have stopped picking our calls and responding to our messages. I am planning to go to there office again at ikoyi tomorrow. What do you guys advice I do because I am very pissed now. Seems those guys are scammers after all. But I need advice before I make this people trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter

Take the case to brekete family in Abuja, I think they will be able to help you.
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Julsbagg(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
tot:

Hahaha cheesy the person still dey type....script to be ready soon.

He had better keep typing else......... 600years awaits him and his Boss

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by GeneralStan(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
themaestro08:

What is happening in Benin is demoralising and heartbreaking.

I agree totally
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Komu1048(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Suddenly all yahoo boiz roll out from their crave displaying their ill gotten wealth shouting EndSARS. Hypocrites
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
GallantDuke:
042 youths on the beat

Nwanne nothing MEGA, 042 na the code

One of this babe go dey OK for you, just choose one

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by mosunmola63765: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
It has be oo
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Mathantics: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Rgade:
#End Ugwuanyi.
#End gburugburu
#End the fat semo eater.
#End sycophancy in Enugu.

Imagine that bastard was telling Flavour and Phyno to go back to their State.

He thinks he's smart or he's playing politics.

Him go collect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by ufuosman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
We move
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by engrchykae(m): 4:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
If we don't go bloody during this protest.
Then from now onwards,NO MORE VOTING OF OLD MEN,WE NEED A YOUTH PARTY WHERE WE SHALL INTERACT AND SHARE IDEAS, CONTRIBUTE TO ELECT ONE OF US AS GOVERNOR,SENATOR,PRESIDENT.
YES ITS NOT DIFFICULT,WE HAVE THE NUMBERS,WE HAVE THE MANPOWER,WE HAVE THE MEDIA.
WE JUST NEED TO TASK OURSELVES HIGHEST #1000 NATIONWIDE TO GET SOMEONE LIKE FALZ AS OUR PRESIDENT.
SOMEONE AS YUL AS GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE.
THIS IS A NEW ERA,WE MUST EMBRACE IT WITH COURAGE AND BOLDNESS.
THE WORLD HAVE ENTERED A NEW PHASE, NIGERIAN YOUTHS MUST NOT BE LEFT BEHIND
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
vanbonattel:
We must continue
Your phone camera na Baba o. We move. No going back.

Enough is enough

Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Omezif(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
We are yet to hear from buhari. What is he saying.
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Temptee101(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na so!

The galant Nigerian youths took the old thieves by storm.

The tempo must be sustained across board at all cost.

#EndSARS
#EndNASSBogusSalary
#EndCorruption
#EndInsecurity
#EndPoorInfrastructure
#EndImpunity
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mathantics:

Imagine that bastard was telling Flavour and Phyno to go back to their State.

He thinks he's smart or he's playing politics.

Him go collect.
Very foolish man,he thinks we're still in the stone age.
Enugu people should rally around him nah because phyno and flavor are "foreigners" according to him.
You can imagine that Bushman.
Bushman smartness and politics.
So glad everyone done tear eye for where that man dey. Low-key corrupt mofo.
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by SmartPolician: 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
vanbonattel:
The youths owns the country!

Own
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Asquare84(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Jobless youths
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Emoney07: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Miracle2020: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
The day we will see Biafra flag in that protest, fishes of Ezu river will be smiling.
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by udemzyudex(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shame on Enugu government.
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Bishop4real: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
vanbonattel:
Thousands of young men and women continued their protest over the spate of insecurity in the country today. The youths are marching along all major roads in the state capital to demand for the scrapping of the oppressive laws which has kept the youths of Nigeria poor and wretched.

19th of October 2020

As Nigerians or Biafrans grin grin grin
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by DeRay98(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
mascot87:
Hello folks. Please I'll be brief about this. My mum was one of the client of an insurance company. ( I will protect them for now). However, she passed on some couple of months back. The family have now started processing her benefits from the insurance company since August and all the documents they were asked to provide have been provided. However, till now the insurance company have refused to pay. They keep promising that they would pay but that has not been the case. At the moment, they have stopped picking our calls and responding to our messages. I am planning to go to there office again at ikoyi tomorrow. What do you guys advice I do because I am very pissed now. Seems those guys are scammers after all. But I need advice before I make this people trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter
Go with a lawyer, possibly a human rights lawyer to their office or letter from same to threaten them..
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Chioma1989: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigerian cities and cross wiring. See how Nepa wire made the place looks somehow
Re: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Continue #endsars Protests by Chioma1989: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
The day we will see Biafra flag in that protest, fishes of Ezu river will be smiling.

Please focus on the issue at hand and leave this your Biafra out of this. The day Massob or Ipob hijacks the protest is the end of this struggle. Let the struggle continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Poll: If Today Was Election Day, Who Would You Vote For? / ICPC Seizes N117M Items From Senator Utazi Chukwuka In Enugu (Photos) / Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.