Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" (69871 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Shugar1: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Tempo of this Protest is going to another level..
I Hope what Happened in 1985 will not Repeat itself in 2020
To we born after 85, yarn us sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Olushylay1(f): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
This is what we should have been clamouring from the beginning. but it is never late. Buhari should resign with immediate effect

Before he resigns,he should return our Rice to the normal 10k he met it and fuel price should be returned to 115naira.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Kuginzi: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari was DEMOCRATICALLY and duly elected. So no vagabond can retire him unless and until 2023.
The whole protest was hijacked by political thugs.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by joelag: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cyberterror:
Buhari is the red line that this protest should never cross because that will be considered treason and the protesters will feel the full weight of the government. The only way to remove any government in a democracy is through an election or impeachment by parliament.

We know, but person wey dey slaughter rotten meat no dey see hand scratch body. Think.

Since Buhari don't regard his young citizens as human beings, peaceful existence will be far from him. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

You will rather leave for us
Zombie

Who can bet it with me? Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
MSEdLAW:

You are an illiterate of no gender.. slowpoke!!! In civilize climes the president would have given a speech to calm nerves not incite the polity using the Army and police firing tear gas!!!! Idiot!! The president ought to have resigned in civilized climes!!!!! This nation is doomed with slaves like you living amongst freeborns
He's no slave. He's only stating the fact as they are.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by abah001: 3:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edo dey hot. a hungry man is a bitter and angry man. enough of the suffering, things are going from bad to worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by uptimum123(m): 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
DamZik:

Zombie

Who can bet it with me? Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

You are daft and lack any sense of reasoning

How many people has the soldiers killed... Just so you know, they don't need to kill anyone before sanity is restored
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by chatinent: 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Whatever has a beginning has an end. If you are a student of history then you'll know that the only constant thing in life is change. No regime reigned forever. It happened accross Europe in the 17th century during the industrial Revolution, the Proletariats unleashing mayhem on the Bourgeoises. Nigeria will be no different. Do you think if the youths were fully engaged they will be out there protesting?
No revolution requires a foundation built by unity
As for that unity, it will never be found in this country. Religion will ensure dat, then tribalism will put a nail to the coffin
Lets all stop day dreaming
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Revolva(m): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edo state is really trying oh yes buhari must go ...it's time for him to just jet out of that seat that idiot president

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSDJPK5QyuU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cantonese:

What happened in 1985 please?
didnt complete his tenure before he was axed out.Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by CheGuevara102: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

No revolution requires a foundation built by unity
As for that unity, it will never be found in this country. Religion will ensure dat, then tribalism will put a nail to the coffin
Lets all stop day dreaming

Sit back, relax and watch how it's going to unfold. The time has come when Nigerian youths are going to take their rightful place in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Nothing last forever, change is the only constant thing. If they tell you a day like this will come would you believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
MSEdLAW:

You are an illiterate of no gender.. slowpoke!!! In civilize climes the president would have given a speech to calm nerves not incite the polity using the Army and police firing tear gas!!!! Idiot!! The president ought to have resigned in civilized climes!!!!! This nation is doomed with slaves like you living amongst freeborns
in civilized countries buhari will never be a president in the first place. so deal with that first, we are all slaves, dats why we chose buhari as a president.

I want to see wat u can do as a freeborn when curfew is declared in ur state
hope u will go and show the world wat a freeborn u are by defying the order.
dont just hide behind ur keyboard

Mkpi ocha
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by themanderon: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Time these devils in power realize that power belongs to the people and not some evil bloody cabals.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Sit back, relax and watch how it's going to unfold. The time has come when Nigerian youths are going to take their rightful place in the scheme of things in Nigeria. Nothing last forever, change is the only constant thing. If they tell you a day like this will come would you believe.
pls be specific. Some southern youths.
Wait until u hear from "other southern youths" and northern youths" on their political inclination

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Blackmoran(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
US invented the tactics. They are known as "agent provocateurs". They are people hired by the government to infiltrate peaceful protests and start causing mayhem in order to give the government an excuse to clamp down on protesters under the guise of maintaining law and order. It is nothing new.

/
I totally disagree that it was stage, take a look at people supporting this moronic move on this forum, it just shows lot of Nigerians feel this way too and they are using this opportunity to voice there self out which to me is a dumb idea... in as much I don't support or like buhari there something's that are not realistic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by bejeria101(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
What is good for Uganda is good for Ghana.

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by MNDY(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well done

In Edo state we don't make noise

We don't sell our people out for money like tinubu

We don't share kerosene in the face of filth and crime like Ikpeazu

We don't cry and pray while herds men kill our people like ortom of benue does

We don't raise touts to super stars like tinubu did mc oluomo.... just ask bobby

We in Edo state are a proud people

We don't chest beat like South East or practice hatred, betrayal and tribalism like South West does.

An Edo man's yes is his yes and his no is his no, we are not them, we don't change mouth

We lead the world follows

To be honest with you, I love Edo people - BOLD AND BLUNT.
I've served in NYSC with one and I saw those characteristics in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nchenches: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
OVB123:
Benin people nor dey fall hand at all.

Benin is now the epicenter of Revolutions in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Teddyaiyez(m): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
my state be making me proud ��.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by CheGuevara102: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

pls be specific. Some southern youths.
Wait until u hear from "other southern youths" and northern youths" on their political inclination

Can't you read the handwritten on the wall. This protest has no political inclination or tribal colouration. It's about the youths trying to take back what has been taken from them for years.

The time is now and the revolution will be televised.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by MNDY(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
The boldness and stubbornness of Edo people is one thing I've seen in some of them I know.

They can defy the curfew sef.

Edo guy go do wetin dey him mind without sending you. They just did what others have been refraining from. Others are all about #EndSARS #EndSARS and scared of targeting the main target: BUHARI.

We all know it is Buhari Nigerians want to resign and go or restructure and/or break Nigeria up, to make Nigeria work. Because the Nigeria we have in his hands now na survival of the fittest. Pesin nor fit buy anything for market again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by OdumegwuOjukwu: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Who are the demanding it?

You think you are more than those who still wants him in power

Even if it one person and he makes logical and reasonable demand. Nothing seems to be working:
Unemployment is rife
Insecurity of lives and properties has never been this bad.
Economic downturn every two years

So yes, he doesn't need to be told to resign before he knows he ought to. But like a typical Nigerian, he'll rather supervise the rot because he'll get foolish majority to back him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Can't you read the handwritten on the wall. This protest has no political inclination or tribal colouration. It's about the youths trying to take back what has been taken from them for years.

The time is now and the revolution will be televised.
no tribal colouration? den why are they against ending sars in the north.
Youths?
youths dat didnt support sowore, fela durotoye but rather voted massively for buhari? and funny enough election was just last year

Anyway endsars is not political, but wait till 2023 lets see if there is any improvement at all wen its time for election.
Mind u, APC won ondo state and obaseki won edo state just recently. Guess wat, even u dont know the names of the youths dat contested for the same position
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Godszilla: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
ovie8200:
Truth to be told, Nigeria never had it this bad except the period the useless dumb illitrate was military president too. I will always maintain that Buhari is a born failure and so shall it remain.
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by maasoap(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
vibbb:
Chai. Now that they have declared 24 hours curfew in Benin city. This is to show that the Government are seating on a time bomb. The youths has finally woken up. #D Monster U Made.

The government is just waking up to its responsibility. From peaceful to protest to blocking major roads to blocking highways and playing football on it to attacking a sitting governor to freeing the hardened criminals behind bars to looting malls and attacking law enforcement agents to damaging emergency services vehicles. I don't know for how long the government is going to keep quiet and continue doing siddon look
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by MNDY(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Teddyaiyez:
my state be making me proud ��.....

I love you guys so much! I've been with an Edo guy and the boldness is admirable. No need to carry #EndSARS for head too much.

BUHARI MUST GO is what others have been avoiding and hiding it under #EndSARS. Edo guy get mind. They can even defy the curfew.

What we want is not just #EndSARS, na make Buhari resign or restructure or break Nigeria up, make the country better. But other protesters elsewhere have not been able to express it boldly.

#Buhari_Resign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by maasoap(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cosmatikka:
Edo state be giving me joy of late.
From rejecting APC, to dethroning Godfatherism, to showing our corrupt police something.
Abeg let's join hands and send the dullard back to daura, his infertile cows are missing him

Why not start with Obaseki whose under him chaos is now the order of the day in Edo state?
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Zahga: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
elantraceey:
This ones are thugs and agberos not endsars protesters. Did you see any of them with a placard? Has this been what the protest have been about?

Buhari was democratically elected and i'm going to bear his tenure out, this people are not endsars protesters.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by CheGuevara102: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

no tribal colouration? den why are they against ending sars in the north.
Youths?
youths dat didnt support sowore, fela durotoye but rather voted massively for buhari? and funny enough election was just last year

Anyway endsars is not political, but wait till 2023 lets see if there is any improvement at all wen its time for election.
Mind u, APC won ondo state and obaseki won edo state just recently. Guess wat, even u dont know the names of the youths dat contested for the same position

You're right but the same Youths have awoken. As I'm chatting with you here another protest has just started in my area, somewhere around Surulere and the police there are watching helplessly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Zahga: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edo too Rugged Abeg, they ain't Coward like some others.. #the monster u made

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.