Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" (69860 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by blacknp(m): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
MNDY:

Through a Revolution, Buhari will be forced to either resign or restructure Nigeria or break Nigeria up.

Leaders around the world have bowed to pressure and resigned amidst heavy Revolutions. It is not a new thing and can happen in Nigeria too.

The int'l community will watch as Nigerians refuse to relent in calling for his resignation.

This is beyond just #EndSARS. The people are unable to buy from the market anymore and that alone is enough to keep their anger burning.

They have borne things for so long and can't take it anymore. This is a golden opportunity for them to change their country and they are not taking chances.

Through a Revolution, Buhari will be forced to either resign or restructure Nigeria or break Nigeria up? Zombie talk, Buhari should do the work of the National Assembly, & States House of Assembly? Mumu just shows you don’t know anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by surzkidoo: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
this is nonsense endsars protest was supposed to stop sarz not impeach buhari dis is getting out of hand
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ogbonti: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
Rubbish
Buhari was democratically elected.

He owes nobody his resignation, he must remain there till his time elapses

Maybe by then we will learn how to vote without the mindset of spiting one tribe or another

A big fat lie - his tenure is a contract - The people voted him in and they can ask him to leave at any time. The legitimacy of his office was activated when he swore to protect the lives and property of Nigerians on May 29,2019 and he failed woefully is doing that - Henceforth, he has no moral or legal right to remain in office having violated he terms and conditions of his office - so Buhari must go!!!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by MNDY(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
blacknp:

Through a Revolution, Buhari will be forced to either resign or restructure Nigeria or break Nigeria up? Zombie talk, Buhari should do the work of the National Assembly, & States House of Assembly? Mumu just shows you don’t know anything.

Have you not heard of leaders who bowed to pressure and resign amidst strong revolutions around the world?
Or are you being st.uuupid?
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
ogbonti:

A big fat lie - his tenure is a contract - The people voted him in and they can ask him to leave at any time. The legitimacy of his office was activated when he swore to protect the lives and property of Nigerians on May 29,2019 and he failed woefully is doing that - Henceforth, he has no moral or legal right to remain in office having violated he terms and conditions of his office - so Buhari must go!!!! wink
ok let's keep waiting for d people dat voted him in to change their minds. dont forget dat election was just last year
moral right- he might not have
legal right- he has it 100%, ur votes ensured dat

I like it wen people day dream
buhari must go ko
revolution ni

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by robosky02(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Benega9(m): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
No Time
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by melzabull(f): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
The people of edo just sspoke the mind of the average reasonable southerner, with the exception of the rabidly useful idiots from the sad west, whose greed and selfishness is unrivalled
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ogbonti: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

ok let's keep waiting for d people dat voted him in to change their minds. dont forget dat election was just last year
moral right- he might not have
legal right- he has it 100%, ur votes ensured dat

I like it wen people day dream
buhari must go ko
revolution ni

you are indeed a kid - let me ask you one question - do you know what a social contract is? Have you read about the Origin of the State? The theory of the Leviathan? Who am I Arguing with here? I strongly believe you are not even an undergraduate. I am sorry but your reasoning is very shallow about the workings or mechanism of a sovereign state. I do not mean to disrespect you but we are not on the same intellectual frequency. I beg to take my leave from this discussion. God bless you Sir.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
ogbonti:

you are indeed a kid - let me ask you one question - do you know what a social contract is? Have you read about the Origin of the State? The theory of the Leviathan? Who am I Arguing with here? I strongly believe you are not even an undergraduate. I am sorry but your reasoning is very shallow about the workings or mechanism of a sovereign state. I do not mean to disrespect you but we are not on the same intellectual frequency. I beg to take my leave from this discussion. God bless you Sir.
after all ur grammar travel to d north, live there for 2 weeks and come back. I have travelled 34 states in dis country, so take a stroll and go and educate d ba turanchis dat massively backed buhari about social contract
in my field, we dont speak all those barren grammars, we ask u to come out and prove dat ur idea will work. even if I am a secondary school drop out , u still reason like a novice.
lest I forget, presidential election was last year, even d ones dat happened this year, did u see any difference?

u think its d few thousands on d road protesting dat will unseat buhari, I bet u have never been to d north where he is a god

intellectual frequency ko intellectual reasoning ni
why dont we exchange our LinkedIn profile to see who has a functional career. u come online, open your mouth waaaaaa, u start vomiting rubbish because u think u can construct good sentences

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by LordOfTheGame: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
The dullard must go or we chase him out by force.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ogbonti: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
zionmde:

after all ur grammar travel to d north, live there for 2 weeks and come back. I have travelled 34 states in dis country, so take a stroll and go and educate d ba turanchis dat massively backed buhari about social contract
in my field, we dont speak all those barren grammars, we ask u to come out and prove dat ur idea will work. even if I am a secondary school drop out , u still reason like a novice.
lest I forget, presidential election was last year, even d ones dat happened this year, did u see any difference?

u think its d few thousands on d road protesting dat will unseat buhari, I bet u have never been to d north where he is a god

why dont we exchange our LinkedIn profile to see who has a functional career. u come online, open your mouth waaaaaa, u start vomiting rubbish because u think u can construct good sentences
[/s]
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by felzokugo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

sharrap and read my post again

Go and protest till he steps down na
wen senate has not deemed it fit to push for impeachment. U think governance runs on emotional appeals
shaking my head 4 ur thinking capabilty. Anyways...u don talk like d average nigerian wey u be.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ogbonti: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

so ba turanchi swore in Buhari or the Chief Justice?
so the illiterate almajiri who voted for Buhari wrote the constitution that does not guarantee a President will remain a President if he fails to secure the lives and properties of the citizens - Can you see how shallow your reasoning is? You are a disgrace to your generation Mr Ba Turanchi
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ogbonti: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

so the illiterate almajiri who voted for Buhari wrote the constitution that does not guarantee a President will remain a President if he fails to secure the lives and properties of the citizens - Can you see how shallow your reasoning is? You are a disgrace to your generation Mr Ba Turanchi

FYI - when Yar Adua died, and GEJ was sworn in as President, was it Ba Turanchi that made it happen or the constitutional provisions? Ba Turanchi has no say where the constitution is supreme and stop displaying your ignorance on social media grin
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Freeman2028(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
[b][/b]if this protest continue like this
I'm afraid what happened in 1925 will happen again ;Dif this protest continue like this
I'm afraid what happened in 1925 will happen again
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
ogbonti:

FYI - when Yar Adua died, and GEJ was sworn in as President, was it Ba Turanchi that made it happen or the constitutional provisions? Ba Turanchi has no say where the constitution is supreme and stop displaying your ignorance on social media grin
lest u forget, the ba turanchis have d majority in both Senate and house of reps. they control d judiciary, the legislature, the executive, the military, they control d economy (nnpc and co) even d chiefjustice is a ba turanchi.
now professor, tell me who exactly decides if d president have failed to secure lives and properties. i guess its d endsars protesters abi.

people like u think they know anything wen they dont know shit.
now u owe ur parents apologies and refunds if u are a graduate, because it obviously looks like the funds were wasted.

mr deep reasoning
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
felzokugo:
shaking my head 4 ur thinking capabilty. Anyways...u don talk like d average nigerian wey u be.
oya go and drag buhari out of dat seat na

u guys think it's by carrying placards.
wen u guys were voting along tribal line last year, it never occurred to u dat u are reinforcing a failure.
oga above average Nigeria

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by calcal: 2:13am On Oct 20, 2020
WE MUST PUT END TO NIGERIA NOW!

NIGERIA MILITARY PERSONEL IS JUST 120000
ONLY 10000 READY TO FIGHT.

WITHIN A WEEK, ALL WILL DIE.

EVEN THE 120000 NOT ENOUGH TO FIGHT LAGOS ALONE. THEY HAVE NO SUPPLY CHAIN
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Swichnerd(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well done

In Edo state we don't make noise

We don't sell our people out for money like tinubu

We don't share kerosene in the face of filth and crime like Ikpeazu

We don't cry and pray while herds men kill our people like ortom of benue does

We don't raise touts to super stars like tinubu did mc oluomo.... just ask bobby

We in Edo state are a proud people

We don't chest beat like South East or practice hatred, betrayal and tribalism like South West does.

An Edo man's yes is his yes and his no is his no, we are not them, we don't change mouth

We lead the world follows
you just played the tribal card boy
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Bambambiglo: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well done

In Edo state we don't make noise

We don't sell our people out for money like tinubu

We don't share kerosene in the face of filth and crime like Ikpeazu

We don't cry and pray while herds men kill our people like ortom of benue does

We don't raise touts to super stars like tinubu did mc oluomo.... just ask bobby

We in Edo state are a proud people

We don't chest beat like South East or practice hatred, betrayal and tribalism like South West does.

An Edo man's yes is his yes and his no is his no, we are not them, we don't change mouth

We lead the world follows

Herdsmen have been killing and raping in your state what have you done about it?

You're just here making empty mouth. Nonsense
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Herdsmen have been killing and raping in your state what have you done about it?

You're just here making empty mouth. Nonsense

Herds men been killing in which state? Are you confusing Edo with ondo or osun or benue or enugu?

You must be senseless
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Bambambiglo: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
ursullalinda:
He has to go.......Buhari is a confirmed failure.

Why are you so ashamed of yourself that you can't show your face in your profile?
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by plessis: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2020
melzabull:
The people of edo just sspoke the mind of the average reasonable southerner, with the exception of the rabidly useful idiots from the sad west, whose greed and selfishness is unrivalled

Edo has what it takes to end Nigeria.
This is a very bold move.

If they had weapons, all that would have been left to do, is to declare independence and other southern state would follow suit.

At the end, we will have a broken Nigeria or a restructured Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Bambambiglo: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Herds men been killing in which state? Are you confusing Edo with ondo or osun or benue or enugu?

You must be senseless

Dumbass!! herdsmen have been raping your women and no one has done anything about it since. Ode
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Bambambiglo:

Dumbass!! herdsmen have been raping your women and no one has done anything about it since. Ode

Typical Yoruba cursed child

Type what you like , it's your cursed tribe that is the cause of this

Animal
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by felzokugo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
zionmde:

oya go and drag buhari out of dat seat na

u guys think it's by carrying placards.
wen u guys were voting along tribal line last year, it never occurred to u dat u are reinforcing a failure.
oga above average Nigeria
I see where u re talking from...and i no blame u.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Bambambiglo: 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

Typical Yoruba cursed child

Type what you like , it's your cursed tribe that is the cause of this

Animal

You no just get sense idiot!!!
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You no just get sense idiot!!!

Your father
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by 2016v2017: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
EdoPrince93:
He must go alongside that dead vulture griller...Useless lifeless nepotic sentimental Presidiot...
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by souljaslim(m): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Macsjebs:

What I meant is there is not legal/constitutional stuff that could make him vacate office since he was democratically elected
If a referendum is done, a number of persons will support him
Don't forget, this just a section of the country

Bro....am just fucking with you....
Truth b told...if with the curfew more people come out...then b sure he takes off
Happened in Libya �� Egypt �� ...the arab spring...afrika needs us to do this
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by yemi1504: 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sheina:

I'm just starting so I've not opened them till I collate enough graphics
Once a week,4 times a month for #10,000 (transport exclusive)
I also sell ready made salivating dishes for sale.

Okay dear, we will have to talk about your price. DM me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Marries Patricia After Dumping PDP For APC Today(pic / Okorocha Rejects Appointment Given To His Daughter, Uju Rochas Anwuka By FG / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.