Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed (46791 Views)

Robbers Attack Union Bank In Ekiti, Two Feared Dead / Makoko Is Under Attack; Two Feared Dead / Don Wani's Boys Regrouping To Cause Mayhem In Omoku, Egbema - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by sofiscatedmoron: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
They came to accommodate people
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
They are not hoodlums.
They are #EndSars/#ProChaos protesters.

Forget about the rants you see on Twitter from those rich clout chasers.
They are not in charge of the protests.

The real protesters are in the street, robbing, looting, harrassing, and molesting innocent citizens.

Shame on the government for letting criminal gangs take over a whole state.

I pray they rob you.
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by able20(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Who is sponsoring this hoodlums??..
No body sponsors hoodlums and hooligans in Nigeria it's already inborn in the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Omezif(m): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
That's why weed is not good to control somebody, pity those affected by this fracas.
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by DoubleEngine007: 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
ignis:

You call it nonsense ?
You dey mind d dick head? Who hear am dey call work now,go think say he dey earn 9digits. Make he go check d amount wen these stupid politicians dey earn for doing nothing.. Probably he doesn't know what "Nonsense" means. If not that these thugs sponsored by government are destroying things,I would have still wanted d protest to continue..
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Kudejo: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Its official #EndSARS is no longer peaceful

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by BruncleZuma: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
The funny thing is...it is the same pro-government Sai Baba clowns that are still cheerleading the assault on protesters. Selling your future for 30,000 naira.
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by phemyhalaby(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
stanliwise:
This is what the Goverment wants, they are sponsoring hoodlums to take over
Gbam!
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Hugo55(m): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sheina:
These Hoodlums are just products of illiteracy and shortsightedness,I wish there could be ready armed private security agents deployed on every protest grounds to maim them if possible
Please I dey find money o cry,I can do cook day for you

Nne, I would have love that service .
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by 27Pushing30: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
Who is bankrolling the protesters
Focusmind:
Who is bankrolling these hoodlums?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Glare247(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Davash222:
“They don’t want anybody to record the clash. People who also made attempt to record the incident were attacked and chased away.”

We record soldiers with guns when they brutalize citizens, who are these touts that will demand no one should record them? Isn’t it obvious all these are lies from Buhari ?

Buhari and APC now want to use media and fake news to tarnish the credibility of this peaceful protest. It will not work.

It’s too late to give up!
Crap,what's peaceful about d protest ,I support endsars in totality but it as bn hijacked by criminals ,pure and simple

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by afroxyz: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
emperor863:

Who will negotiate with you? Sebi you said you have no leaders.

All of you would be cleared off the streets in a matter of hours.

We await the broadcast of the commander - in -chief any moment from now. Thereafter, your punishment Starts.

You would shoot people fearing the Nigerian flag?
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by afroxyz: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
27Pushing30:
Who is bankrolling the protesters

Good question
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Badonasty(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
lol...the funny thing is that after fighting and almost dying maybe na 2k dem go share give them each
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by davodyguy: 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:
Politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by cupidhero(m): 3:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
I think epigenetics should be made a compulsory subject or course in Nigeria so Nigerians can atleast self diagnose and seek treatment or help so we can be better version of ourselves.
There is just something off about us. I don't know if this crude and abnormal behaviour is a result of many years of widening poverty and poor living that has plagued Nigeria and Nigerians since 1960 because we always end up doing the right things wrong.
All this might be the after effect of the past. It hasn't been too long Nigerians fought a war and lost millions in life and property plus the horrific things our Fathers and Mothers went through as kids or adults during those dark days so who knows where all this abnormal behavior comes from. There is crime even in the most developed parts of this world but we all know ours is always different. The crimes commited alone by these SARS operatives is enough reason to doubt the sanity of the average Nigerian. Why do we hate ourselves these much? Even the little love we supose dey show black women redpillars don turn am to another thing while these feminists think a man is their worst enemy and deserve nothing but dogshit. When una understand say we are all we have got thats when we can be great as black people. Its all kill kill with y'all.
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by spiralwedge(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
All the people who commented in the first 2 pages are the lazy youths we are talking about. They didn't read the op, they just jumped to comment
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by spiralwedge(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:
Heeeeee ooooo!!!!!! Is this still protest for the betterment of Nigeria?

The Governor of Lagos State should be held responsible for putting us all at risk.
.learn to read first
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by spiralwedge(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
phemyhalaby:
End Protest Now! Scumbags Have Taken Over!

Read first
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by spiralwedge(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
They are not hoodlums.
They are #EndSars/#ProChaos protesters.

Forget about the rants you see on Twitter from those rich clout chasers.
They are not in charge of the protests.

The real protesters are in the street, raping, robbing, looting, harassing, and molesting innocent citizens.

Shame on the government for letting criminal gangs take over a whole state.

You think you have sense abi?
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by sammysneh(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
EdoPrince93:
Pandemonium everywhere all because one useless old lifeless dull Presidiot refuses to change his hardened heart..Just like pharaoh in the Bible his reign of terror will be drowned in the Red sea and also That dead vulture griller will be purged from the surface of the earth...
#EndSars
#EndSwat
#EndMannabbqgrillsIdiocracy...
His number one supporter here don has gone into hiding

No data to spill trash
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by uptimum123(m): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
spiralwedge:

You think you have sense abi?

It's apparent he has sense than you

Let's call a spade a spade
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by feedthenation(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
The 'struggle' / protests must continue
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Eriokanmi: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
mynd1:
While u r here hiding behind ur keyboard. mtcheeww.
You think say na everyone wey dey comment here dey hide under the keyboard? Mtcheew. I dey Ore since, going to benin but the youths no gree us pass. Feed your eyes with the picture of the mammoth youths on top of Ore bridge. They didn't allow us near them so I snapped them.from afar. Revolution here already. Take it or you leave it

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Goldfishhh: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Experienced grant writer needed for grant writing jobs. Contact me on WhatsApp 09055755800
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by 1vid(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
The govt should do something about this....people could not go to work again because of this nonsense

u no well. when country bad can u work?
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
nairalandankrah:

Are armed robbers or kidnappers or rapists or cultists sponsored to carry out their acts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Joeblaze26(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:
It is ironic that the governance of Nigeria is on autopilot while the sharing of its revenue is manually piloted.
Guy check your mentions...I quoted you on a particular question since yesterday you haven't replied me sad
Re: Hoodlums Unleash Mayhem In Ikorodu, Two Feared Killed by Realest11: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
No worry when he reach you body go tell you
Xzellentgraphic:
The govt should do something about this....people could not go to work again because of this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Used Dry Human Skull To Perform Ritual For Yahoo Boy – Oyo Ritualist (Photo) / Usman Buda: Mob Beats Butcher To Death Over Alleged Blasphemy In Sokoto State / Bosede Oguntade: Prophet Dotun Ogunlade ‘Arole Jesu’ Kills Housewife In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.