Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

#Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers (3973 Views)

EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks Police Database, Dumps Officers’ Records Online / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Brainet4545: 2:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Anonymous hacker group has been credited with hacking Glo website, first bank, DSTV and GO tv, NCDC in support of End sars movement. See screenshot of the tweet and Nigerians response

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
what?
see replies!
the love of money is the root of all evil.

so the anonymous hacked all these accounts
in protests against SARS,for what purpose?
so he can continue his Yahoo business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Harrykn: 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chai!!! see BANGER This one shock me. Even me sef nor get dime
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by MajesticKris: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chai se hunger, YET THEY SAY BUHARI no no Go

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by madridguy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Naija and money grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
naija people no go kee me

dat one even said he dey close to atm... cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
naija people no go keep me
dat one even said he dey close to atm... cheesy grin
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Utibe96: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
I swear this country too sweat��� anonymous abeg do the needful boys de hungry
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by tolufase: 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let them hack government TSA account and share whatever that's left in the account to the poor Nigerians. After all, we have not seen what they are doing with trillion they saved in that account.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Abfinest007(m): 3:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
this is serious
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Airtimex(m): 3:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hahaha is obvious many Nigerians are hearing about Anonymous for the first time.

Those guys have what it takes to hack world Bank, but they will never touch your money...they are after justice.

Currently they are fighting for Thai, Belarus and many other countries, not just Nigeria...

Parody accounts are everywhere too, just be careful so you don't fall for the wrong legion.

Nigerians dey over do things...you wan thief money while fighting for justice. Lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Airtimex:
Hahaha is obvious many Nigerians are hearing about Anonymous for the first time.

Those guys have what it takes to hack world Bank, but they will never touch your money...they are after justice.

Currently they are fighting for Thai, Belarus and many other countries too not just Nigeria...

Parody accounts are everywhere too, just be careful so you don't fall for the wrong legion.

Nigerians dey over do things...you wan thief money while fighting for justice. Lol

Justice on empty stomach is quasi-justice. They should do give away for our naija boys grin

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Vyzz: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
The government caused all this shit and anyone who says different is a....

If the had created jobs and reduced the rate of unemployment in Nigeria who go come out protest...

If the had settled ASUU who go come out...

If the had listened to our cries when we were crying and complaining about sars and police brutality...

Oya see the side effects...

Now my problem is, how is it so easy for Anonymous to hack almost everything in Nigeria and nothing is happening?...

The can't try it with some other developed country, by now the for Don find them...

#END_SARS_NOW

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by NwaOtuNaJos: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
You won't blame guys, hunger bad
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by oluwa5418: 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Chai se hunger, YET THEY SAY BUHARI no no Go
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by austine4real(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
I need 10000 people to donate N100 into my account I want to check something

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by mytime24(f): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mr Anonymous
Show ur face cheesy

I'm looking for husband cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Marael: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
mytime24:
Mr Anonymous
Show ur face cheesy

I'm looking for husband cheesy

Look no further... The legion is here,, I’m anonymous .. send your account number and phone number too let me credit you grin grin grin I’m also looking for a wife cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dem wan make him Naija City Hunter grin

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 20, 2020
To Be Honest There Is Hunger In D Land. I Mean Serious Hunger. People Are Really Suffering In Nigeria. If U No Waka, U No Go Know. Person Wey Chop Beleful No Know Wetin Hungry Man Dey Face.
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by sammysmiles(m): 6:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Who no like free money?

Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2020
I won't take these Anonymous fellows seriously until they hack the accounts of all those belly dancers in the National Assembly and share their money around. Teach those bumfucks some lesson.
Re: #Endsars: ANONYMOUS Hacker Ask Nigerians To Stop Sending Their Account Numbers by Greatzeus(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerian youths are such a disgrace. Such bunch of lazy senseless idiots. Nigeria is what it is because politicians stole money meant for the masses for themselves. We are protesting against Sars extortion and bad governance,but you want money to be taken from banks and put in your account.
Where will the money come from? Is it from the air or sea or outer space? Or don't you know the money in banks are people's savings and investments?
If the money were transferred to all of you and the bank liquidated,what happens to the employees,investors and depositors?
Nigerians are bloody thieves and hypocrites. From the politicians to the clergies to the masses. We want money we didn't work for. No wonder some people thinks this country will never be good. Everybody complaining about corruption is doing so because he or she is not gaining from it. Immediately they have access they keep quiet and start their own stealing.
All these protests is a waste of time,I see now. All these noise won't change Shi t. Nigeria's blood is cursed with corruption and evil.
Damn I am just angry,look at people dropping their numbers without thinking of what will happen to the depositors of the money. sad angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Boy Kisses And Fondles 14-year-old Girl Boobs Then Shared The Photos On FB / Woman’s Body Recovered In Makurdi Isn’t Rape Victim — Police / (graphic)canadian Returnee Who’s Been Sending Money Home To Build A House Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.