Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,370 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw (10929 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Adefemi504: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
My Daughter Locks Herself Up In Her Room Every Two Days, I Put A Camera In Her Room & Saw Her Doing This

A mother has expressed worry over the behavior of her daughter in a post sighted by OccupyGh.com.

According to the woman, she found her daughter doing some weird stuff after she noticed that the daughter always locks herself up in her room every two days.

“I am a single mother with a 17 years old daughter. Even though I work, I make out every possible time for my daughter so she wouldn’t take the wrong path, make bad friends, or make a bad decision as she is growing into adulthood.

5 months before she turns 18, she started isolating herself. She doesn’t talk to me about things she do anymore. She started keeping to herself more.

On some occasions, I noticed that every two days, she would go into her room, shut the door and never come out till the next day. She wouldn’t even bother eating or doing anything the whole day. I called her and asked her what was going on and I tried to make her talk to me, but she wouldn’t budge.

I decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days. After the day came, I took the camera and checked it. I was so shocked at what my daughter was doing. She was....

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/i-put-camera-in-my-daughters-room-here.html

2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
The remaining story:

I decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days. After the day came, I took the camera and checked it. I was so shocked at what my daughter was doing. She was holding a ball of light and chanting strange languages. Where could I have gone wrong? My daughter had joined witch cults. What am I going to do?

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by banjicom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The remaining story:

I decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days. After the day came, I took the camera and checked it. I was so shocked at what my daughter was doing. She was holding a ball of light and chanting strange languages. Where could I have gone wrong? My daughter had joined witch cults. What am I going to do?

Thanks boss! You just saved me 2MB of my life Data saving cheesy

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Adefemi504: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
banjicom:

Poor and broke niggas
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Zeezy81: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

Poor and broke niggas

Guess it hurts

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Adefemi504: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
banjicom:

As you stopped people from visiting my site, that is how other people will stop any good thing coming your way.

As you are an enemy of progress, so shall the whole world become enemy to your own progress.

Is it your data that they are using?
May SARS kill you dia you idiot

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by VEXT: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

As you stopped people from visiting my site, that is how other people will stop any good thing coming your way.

As you are an enemy of progress, so shall the whole world become enemy to your own progress.

Hahaahahha... I no fit laugh oo

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
banjicom:

You are welcome, any time grin

66 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by sanmtiago(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
The remaining story:

you be clown grin cheesy

39 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by omojesu202(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

see you. nothing will happen to him. he will even live longer than you cuz you're a bitter fellow. you just killed that your blog sef.

you want people to be visiting overnight without making sacrifices. you be learner.

real-global-info

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Facemask(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Chaii. Nigerians na clown

Adefemi504:

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by banjicom(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

It will not be better for your unfortunate life you this broke ass blogger. I didn't even visit your site and you are here cursing your entire generation.

May the God of thunder strike your entire generation for me. May stray bullet kill you before the ending of this year. May you never use that your hand write good things in life again. Oloriburuku, omoale jatjati.

If they born you well, reply me again and i will make sure i deal with you this week.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by weyreypey: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

Diportivo thebigkendo eddee

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by weyreypey: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
banjicom:

It will not be better for your unfortunate life you this broke ass blogger. I didn't even visit your site and you are here cursing your entire generation.

May the God of thunder strike your entire generation for me. May stray bullet kill you before the ending of this year. May you never use that your hand write good things in life again. Oloriburuku, omoale jatjati.

If they born you well, reply me again and i will make sure i deal with you this week.
Gbas gbos

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Depressed101: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

tahhhh

. Mumu blogger. Who told you that if you complete the story here whoever wants to visit your site genuinely won't visit. Go and learn how blogging is done and stop suffering yourself over pheasant traffic

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by tobechi74: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

I am a blogger too. I paste the full content and reference my blog as source. If you want more,you may or may not visit my site .
What you just did is manipulation. You feed half info, make them curious so you lure them to your site . You are only concerned about your site number of view and not your reader.
If I investigate further,I will realize that you copied that news from somewhere without referencing the source. This is another cheating.
It is you who deserved punnishnent and not someone who actually visited your blog and decided to share his information openly. Will God punnish anyone for being generous? No.
Go ask for God forgiveness. Go and sin no more

42 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by sammysmiles(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin grin
Ikillbrokehoes:
The remaining story:

grin
Ikillbrokehoes:
The remaining story:

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
I was expecting to read the funny comments from the la click crew but, someone already complete the story.

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Jackossky(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
E pain am

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Eddee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
weyreypey:

Dipo.rtivo thebigk.endo edd.ee

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by hidhrhis(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dis op na bastard i swear

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by sammysneh(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fake story
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by sotherefore: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

hahhahahhahahahhahahhahhahahaha....bro is this how blogging is done ? Hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahjahahhahahahahhahahah.....go and learn handwork .

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by xest(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

Poor and broke niggas
poor blogger we no go open am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by xest(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

Nothing go happen to him. All your curses return back to u. Sars need to Start arresting you ppl.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Openbusiness: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin Kikikiki, this has to be the craziest thread in Nairaland history. Because people no fall for your click bait, you insult them they are poor and broke. And because someone now posts the remaining one sentence to finish the fake story, you cum dey curse d guy again..... kikikiki grin. OP na comedy be your talent, not blogging grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by ceejayluv(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hahahah.... La Click la Bend down select..

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by decrownprince(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

See this one. Who even gave u permission to be a blogger self?

8 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Seniorwriter(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
decrownprince:
See this one. Who even gave u permission to be a blogger self?

Serious Gbas Gbos!!!!! This is brutal "permission to be a blogger"

In another news
We Moooooove!!!

#EndPolicebrutality
#EndNepotism
#EndFakeNews

#EndSwat & SARS

©Seniorwriter

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin It's not fair oh... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Slynation(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol.... grin grin May God bless that FTC guy grin

11 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Mayng01(m): 10:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

Poor and broke niggas
Be nice

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Raped A Mad Woman Some Years Back / Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment / PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.