Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is This A Blessing Or A Curse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Blessing Or A Curse (1078 Views)

When Your Beauty Becomes a curse. / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise / Cohabitating Out of Wedlock: A Blessing Or Curse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by emmamaxi2(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[color=#000099][/color]
Hi guys, during my Youth service I met this girl who has really been so nice to me. Incidentally I found out she is a "brot girl". She had since apologised and showers me with gifts and cash. To be hionest, my joblessness has been easier to bear and thats to her credit. But she is now asking for marriage. What do I do?
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by luxoire(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2007
whats a brot girl?

and if u dont love her, but have been accepting things from her, without being honest with her, u sef be ashawo
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2007
i second that.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by Eiregirl(f): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2007
I'm still wondering what's a brot girl
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
am wondering also could he be referring to a brothel
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by sillyboy(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ Poster.
Please don't mind Thoniaslim and Luxoire. You are definately not an "ashawo"! You are just one smart longer throat brother. I like you a lot sha. "She's asking for marriage", but can you give her that? If you can, then go on brother(you can bet "firing" won't be a problem to her). But if you cannot give her marriage, just shout at her face that she can't blackmail you into marriage because of ten kobo gift! Don't forget, Shout it at her face " I CAN'T MARRY YOU!!!. Let her do her worst. Try to reduce your longer throat too and God will answer your prayers concerning job. amen
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by iice(f): 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2007
brot girl? undecided
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by amdaboss(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
hey pal,
If U ever want to consider her for marriage, U must ensure that she has completely left that way of life, I mean d brot life, okay?
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by luxoire(f): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Silly
u see ur life!!
if hes accepting things from the girl without disclosing his true feelings, then na ashawo!!, if he has disclosed his true feelings and she refuses to listen and continues to live in dream land, then make him sef chop!, but when bone tight for him neck (as it has now), he had better have a good way out grin

No chop fish, if u dey fia bone
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by tasiana(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2007
Brot Girl?
when u were enjoying the goodies u swept aside the brot and enjoyed the girl now u want to dump the girl because of the brot!Hypocrite!
Am sure u knew all along that all the goodies u ve been enjoying is from that brot.
You nko wetin u be Aproko.Eri ami onu shiooooo angry
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by sillyboy(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2007
Poster. Luxoire advise you to get rid of the fish bone in your throat. And never to eat fish again if you can't cope with fishbones!!! Gbam. grin
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by luxoire(f): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2007
hahahahahah uselss boi, @silly, see ur teeth like my own!! smiley, shebi na lie i tok?
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by sillyboy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2007
no be my fault say my teeth and your own fine. Na God give us good sets, see am again grin. Pal, you no lie concerning that longer throat guy.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ poster

you be ashawo kobo kobo! grin
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by benit(f): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2007
@ poster,
If you are not ok with her "brot" way of life, you shouldn't be comfortable with her gifts also.
Its either you stop taking goodies from her and cut off or you continue enjoying her money and keep her without complaining.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by drrionelli(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2007
This term, "brot girl" is unfamiliar to me as well.  Might I ask that somebody explain what it means?   
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by karlken(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2007
u mst marry her or refund all dat she has spent on u with compound interest!
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by desertboom(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2007
hey u guys should stop calling him ashawo, longer troat or jobless
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by MILITIA(f): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2007
@Topic
"Brot" guy jam "brot" gal! Una fit each other oh! grin
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by hotchic1(f): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2007
MILITIA:

@Topic
"Brot" guy jam "brot" girl! Una fit each other oh! grin

True talk.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by adeboo(f): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2007
I dont understand what you are moaning about, she used the money she made to shower you with gifts so whats the stress?

Now u say she is asking for marriage? do u thing people invest in things not to get returns. Now she is wanting her returns you are running away.

Omo you better make your excuses and run for the border sha thats all am saying.
Re: Is This A Blessing Or A Curse by SweetT1: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2007
I suspect "brot girl" means sugar Mama !

(1) (Reply)

What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar? / Girls What Will You Do If You Catch Your Guy Sleeping With Ur Friend In Ur Room? / Selfish Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.