Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend (85432 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by okoloemmalex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
misplaced priority...

clout chasers always complaining about indoor game while we 're clamouring for a better Nigeria.

keep snooping around to know whom your wife bleeps.

meanwhile, we need to end SARS and bad governance before we reason your matter.

#ENDSARS #ENDBADGOVERNANCE #BUHARIMUSTRESIGN
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by 4tomandchi: 8:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin
Swaylore:
Omojjj

Ok so the business is called SWAYLORE.
It is an online mall, that sells a variety of items like food items computers baby products machines etc. The website is divided into two sections, the first section for the online mall, the second section is for playing games and winning REAL MONEY�

WHAT IS THE GAME ABOUT.�
So the basic idea of the game is that there are three colours; green, red and purple. There is also a 3 minutes countdown. After every 3 minutes a colour appears. our job is to predict and determine the colour that will appear after the three minutes countdown. For every colour we choose right we make a good amount of profit. It’s as easy as that!

WHY YOUR PROFIT MAKING IS GUARANTEED
1. The colour change usually follows a particular pattern or trend. For example; a color trend
---red-red-green-green---
Seeing this you already know that’s the next colour to appear is red, so it’s safe to choose red as the next colour to appear and you are rewarded cool cash.
2. Also when you join you will automatically be added to a group chat (telegram and WhatsApp) where you will you would learn to study and analyse correctly the trends so as to maximize profit.
3. You will be taught by a teacher who has above 9 years experience in the business. He makes nothing less than 552k everyday. He became a millionaire in this business (feel free to ask me for proof) so you are in safe hands.

BENEFITS���
•For every game you play with N50 and get right you get N45 extra profit =50+45
For every game you play with N100 you get extra N95= 100+95
For every game of N500 you get profit of N490 = N500 + N450
For 1000 = N1000 + N950 etc
•Also everyday you will be given N100 for just being a member. So imagine not doing anything at all for a week you get N700!!! easy money
•for every 1 person you refer, you get a bonus of N500.
For every 2 people you refer you get a bonus of N1000
For every 3 people you refer you get a bonus of N1500
For every 10 people you refer you get a monthly salary of N10,000
For every 50 people you refer you get a monthly salary of N50,000 etc

WHAT YOU NEED TO START
A lot of us have been scammed before, so it’s usually difficult to trust any business. But with Swaylore, you need not worry, we understand trust isn’t easy so we offer a minimum capital of 1000 which is not paid to any personal account but rather paid to convert the actual cash to online game money which is reconverted to real money at the withdraw stage.

WITHDRAWAL
The withdrawal process is easy and straightforward. Mon - Friday, 10am-5pm.

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
You are guaranteed to make back multiples of what you invest with if you follow the rules. And I can also guarantee your refund if you feel anything will go wrong��‍♂️ . That’s how much I believe in the business.
Good luck friends and happy money making.

Dm me @ 08 126 8 8057 7

Another online trash don't waste your time on it it's not worth it. Thanks
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
lack of MONEY ATTENTION Reasons women cheat
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by lovemorawo: 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
End time wife everywhere.
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
One4me:

Sure, by Shameless GOATS like you, right. grin grin

There is nothing to be ashamed of in sex between two adults...monogamy is against nature, the earlier you people accept it the better
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by kufreabasi86191: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Eyahhhh chai hmmmm anyways my brother we gat u, but na #endsars matter we dey like this so press let's finish m first we will come back to u....Oya let's go endsars
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by colossus91(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2020
is this not 9ice!! grin
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Happy2020: 2:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Hoeish ass Nigerian women. Can’t trust them.
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Ategberoson(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2020
toyinjimoh:
When your wife love you more than you love her she will never cheat on you����

that's what I used to tell all my guys, not that she won't cheat, she will remained loyal and have a sacrificial spirit

when a man love life is more than the of his woman then such man is losing his Ctrl which is what's needed to handle a lady.

you're not living a balance love of life if you're not on at least 50% while your woman is 50%, if any % will be higher, it should be the one of the lady not man because ladies can be uncontrollable when they go wild

1 Like

Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by toyinjimoh(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

that's what I used to tell all my guys, not that she won't cheat, she will remained loyal and have a sacrificial spirit

when a man love life is more than the of his woman then such man is losing his Ctrl which is what's needed to handle a lady.

you're not living a balance love of life if you're not on at least 50% while your woman is 50%, if any % will be higher, it should be the one of the lady not man because ladies can be uncontrollable when they go wild
you are right
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by KLand(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2020
handsomeyinka:
Pls if you want a good home and peace of mind,kindly avoid infidelity in your marriage.

I know and understand its not easy to stay faithful but God almighty will continue to guide us throughout our journey in the marital life.

Having side babes or concubines does more harm than good.May God bless our homes.
meanwhile,We still they settle #ENDSARSMATTER..

Shout out to all my NIGERIAN PROTESTERS.
Together we shall make Nigeria great again.

A breath of fresh air. Thanks for speaking up.
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
People will always cheat but if d love u u will neva find out
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Swaylore: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2020
4tomandchi:
grin

Another online trash don't waste your time on it it's not worth it. Thanks

Have you checked it out or you just want to follow trend??
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 20, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Which kin song e dey sing??
We don’t know him abeg, we are busy now
#Jobs4Youth
#EndBadGovernance
#BubuCanResign plzzz

Awurebe
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by 4tomandchi: 9:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Swaylore:

Have you checked it out or you just want to follow trend??

The world is becoming too weird that almost anything is possible.
Re: Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend by prettyJ4u: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2020
GoshenNLA:
Which kin song e dey sing??
We don’t know him abeg, we are busy now
#Jobs4Youth
#EndBadGovernance
#BubuCanResign plzzz

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sperm Donor Who Fathered 550 Children Ordered To STOP (Photo) / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men / Married Woman Poses With Both Her Husband And French Lover (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.