Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

SOS:I Need Professional Advice Concerning My Pension Benefits!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SOS:I Need Professional Advice Concerning My Pension Benefits!!!! (230 Views)

CBN Warns Nigerian Banks Concerning Transactions Regarding Benin Republic / Please Rescue Me. The CBN Is After My Pension Account. / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOS:I Need Professional Advice Concerning My Pension Benefits!!!! by stblessing(f): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,
I shall save you from the stress of having to go through a long epistle because of your precious time. Some years ago, around 2001 or thereabouts a friend of mine, a single mother of two, registered under a pension administrator known as SIGMA pensions (it isn't very popular, so you might have not heard of it). She payed in some amount of money and was told that she would withdraw the money once she clocked fifty. Fast forward to 2020, my friend turned fifty and was finally ready to withdraw her money. However, it turned out that Sigma pensions had started making use of information provided from NIMC some few years ago, to cross check their customers(probably in order to avoid any form of fraud). Unfortunately for this my friend, she had written a different age on her NIMC data and a different one in Sigma. This resulted in an age discrepancy. She was then advised to write a cover letter to correct the age discrepancy but it turned out null and void. After much hassling and moving about, she was finally asked to update her date of birth in NIMC and submit it to Sigma.

This my friend agreed oooo, only for her to take fifteen thousand and head to NIMC office and then one woman there told her that she would have to bring more 47 thousand naira so as to bribe some people and fasten the process.(naija officials and their wahala now). That was how my friend picked up her bag and walked back home dejectedly. As I'm speaking to you now, she doesn't even have a home anymore. She and her two children have been managing the front of someone's shop for the past two weeks but the person is already on her neck. The sigma people insisted that they will not give her back her money until after she clocks fifty, which is in two years time. You can only imagine the pain and depression she is going through right now. Please my brothers and sisters, if there is any one you know in Sigma pensions, or pencom or any other advise you can give her, please call this number.

Please my fellow Nairalanders, this is now a matter of life and death. If there is any way you can help, please do not hesitate. Thank you.

Moderators please move to front page if possible, to garner more attention. Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOS:I Need Professional Advice Concerning My Pension Benefits!!!! by Afobajelarry: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
She should try to Confide in an honest NIMC staff and tell him or her the story, i think a sane fellow should effect the correction on her DOB immediately once he/she hear her ordeal.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How You Can Use Google Ads To Get Massive Custommers, Sales Or Leads NOW! / Mashify Free Skills Acquisition Programme For Africa / ‘Escrow Gives P2P Transactions The Needed Layer Of Trust And Transparency”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.