Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,839 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) (71488 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by chinedumoooo: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2020
President Buhari is a wicked man but little opportunity given to the citizens to protect had turn to destroying properties own by fellow citizens.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Grace001: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Naajjii:

How about you condem Yahoo Yahoo which is the underlying reason why SARS are brutal in the south than the north. A lots of you people in the south are seeing yahoo yahoo fraud as a culture. Scamming people everyday. That is the reason if SARS brutality in the south Yahoo Yahoo. As you protest against SARS brutality, equal energy should be used agains yahoo yahoo.

I’m not an advocate of fraudster, I condem it. But I can understand that not everyone has the ability to think or reason deeply and see this protest beyond yahoo guys. So I can understand your plight.

What most of you don’t understand is that if it was all about yahoo guys alone there won’t be a protest , because they know how to sort themselves with the Sars

At this modern age a lot of unemployed graduates in the south have tapped into online business, they are now online entrepreneurs which is not common up North. But these SARS sees everyone has a fraudsters once you have skype, vpn on your phone. Innocent people are mostly the victims of SARS brutality and killings not the yahoo guys ( because they pay their dues)

And people like you think a protest like this isn’t necessary, when southern youths are living in fear in their own country, no one knows who could be the next victim of brutality from SARS

Parents are buring their kids, just because they own a laptop and look good, only Babariga can save you from their(sars) harrassment and brutality because it makes you look like an “aboki” who is selling onions/pepper in the market

Yet, this protest doesn’t make sense to people like you, like I said before I can understand your plight not everyone has the ability to think deeply.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by CorleonOfSicily: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
They yried it at Kuje but 2 of them paid for it with their heads
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Grace001: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2020
tunjilana:

Your narrative is flawed....Did u also read the list of officers who have bn fingered? 90% are southerners

Stop all this baseless divisive narrative....it is not helping the cause

Yes that’s the unfortunate part of it and the system has been like that by government. They are using the southerners to kill southerners. You can harldly see a core northerners in the midst of sars team in the south. There is nothing flawed about my narrative except you’re not being objective.

SARS was created to deal with robbery, kidnapping including bandits etc) These same sars is expected to deal with bandit up north but how many success stories of sars apprehending bandits have you read ? Your answer is good as mine, except you want to tell me sars can’t deal with bandits

But rather their government (Some Northern Governors ) are signing a peace deal with bandits. Yet you failed to see the handwriting clearly written on the wall about sars as a tools to subdue southern youths.

I know where you belong, there is no need to continue this conversation with you.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Onlyonebuhari: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
The whole protest is getting out of hand. We all need to calm down.
Violence is never the answer.

What I'm trying to say is, the protest may have been hijacked in places like Edo State.
I've always been against police brutality.
If my comment offended you. No vex

God bless Nigeria

Let them continue, shebi you guys will quickly by their vehicles. Anything done without senses will end up in regret.
They went out with vehicles, and came back with nothing. That's result of senselessness.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by engrchykae(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
The whole protest is getting out of hand. We all need to calm down.
Violence is never the answer.

What I'm trying to say is, the protest may have been hijacked in places like Edo State.
I've always been against police brutality.
If my comment offended you. No vex

God bless Nigeria
says a coward
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2020
FULANI JANJA WEED burn the car stand of the IGBOS

Put things in perspective
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by dplores(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
This is Bubu undertone response.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by MNDY(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Any protest that involves the blocking of major roads and occupying of highways is no more a peaceful demonstration.

Is that hard to understand?

I condemn the attacks but you can't predict how people will react when your actions put their livelihood and well being at risk.

People fail to understand that the peaceful protester is also able to cause damage too. He is unable to afford things in the market and that makes him very angry. Buhari has made feeding a battle for the average Nigerian. Prices are scary.

Is it not the peaceful protesters that are blocking roads? Is that peaceful? Buhari should Resign Now. Edo and Ondo protesters have made it clear unlike others hiding it under #EndSARS. We want Buhari to resign and not just police reforms.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by OyinO: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Those are paid political thugs on a special assignment. Expect more open attacks and missions from these paid efulefus. But we won't bow!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by asanwafo: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2020
bigeliot:
A country with two different type of people. One is the one that want to remain slaves and stagnant and the other wants to be free and progressive. It means they can't stay in one country. Buhari is not helping this matter at all. If GEJ had sent thugs during the subsidy period, shey we for no hear word. This protest is heading to division.. we dey wait
Did protesters during subsidy block roads? I know u don't know cos u were still a kid then.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Coldie(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
html14java:
This is what it is last night.
Please Pray for us in Apo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt8cHY_9M0w
Was up what really happened
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Mars16(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Politicians are pulling all their efforts to stop this movement (protest) by continuous sponsoring of thugs and hoodlums. But they should not worry the people will always win. Have you not ever imagine how these thugs and hoodlums keep going around causing mayhem and none has been arrested. How a highly secured prison will just all of sudden be penetrated and prisoners released. Politicians don't worry real Nigerians are not fools and we know you're behind these, you'll fail.

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Kirigidi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
danqujigy:
Protest in deed. Protest where 99% of the protesters are from certain section of the country and 30% of them fraudsters and yahoo-yahoo boys in view. Dead on arrival protest. RIP to those who will loose their lives to a fruitless course. I can't be used by some useless sycophants any more. We are wiser now.
Don't worry. Before you realize it, it's only your Arewa core north that will be standing as "one Nigeria" Islamic country. We Southerners are not one with you Islamists. It will soon be clear to all.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by naijadrivablog: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nbotee:
They tried to do same in Bwari but were repelled and chased into the bush..
So na Bwari you de live sef. cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Naajjii: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Grace001:

I’m not an advocate of fraudster, I condem it. But I can understand that not everyone has the ability to think or reason deeply and see this protest beyond yahoo guys. So I can understand your plight.

What most of you don’t understand is that if it was all about yahoo guys alone there won’t be a protest , because they know how to sort themselves with the Sars

At this modern age a lot of unemployed graduates in the south have tapped into online business, they are now online entrepreneurs which is not common up North. But these SARS sees everyone has a fraudsters once you have skype, vpn on your phone. Innocent people are mostly the victims of SARS brutality and killings not the yahoo guys ( because they pay their dues)

And people like you think a protest like this isn’t necessary, when southern youths are living in fear in their own country, no one knows who could be the next victim of brutality from SARS

Parents are buring their kids, just because they own a laptop and look good, only Babariga can save you from their(sars) harrassment and brutality because it makes you look like an “aboki” who is selling onions/pepper in the market

Yet, this protest doesn’t make sense to people like you, like I said before I can understand your plight not everyone has the ability to think deeply.

Question is , Is there a relationship between yahoo yahoo as a culture in the south with high cases of SARS brutality and low cases of SARS brutality in the north with lower yahoo yahoo culture? why don’t you guys add Say no to Yahoo Yahoo along with EndSars campaign to strike a balance, If you are not yahoo yahoo beneficiary? By the way in what way is the north using SARS to oppress the south as you have being claiming in your posts?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by faceland: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
majamajic:
Buhari is not the kind person u will turn his head with protest

Leave these stupid children. They think it's Jonathan. Buhari don't care if they all die just as long as his power is not challenged. They should remember CPC riot after the election. He refused to denounce the violence and was spoiling for blood 8 years later should GEJ not step down.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by DedeNkem: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hoodlums are being paid by corrupt Nigerian politicians to disrupt and kill peaceful protesters! When these miscreants cause violent, these same politicians accuse protesters!

What are these corrupt politicians afraid of?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Nbotee(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
naijadrivablog:
So na Bwari you de live sef. cheesy

I no dey live Bwari, I get ppl dat syd plus I was on my way back from town wen I met their blockade...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Obierika(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2020
solaere:
where did god hide ur brain � under ur f33t I suppose

I'm looking for your own brain!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by blaqoracle: 4:11am On Nov 29, 2020
darichlife:

Please don't be offended can you educate me on the benefits of having beautiful, strong, energetic and future filled children called Almajiri system. Because i don't want to conclude on what i don't understand its foundation and purpose of existence in ghe first place.
if you know the meaning of almajiri, you will grow up to like the system. Those little boys are simply in
an educational system that involves knowledge seeking, service in the cause of allah and sacrifice.
The attribute of the average northerner is built at this formative age. At the point of graduation, many of them are able to recite the Koran, cover to cover. Do you refer to one that can recite a book cover to cover an illiterate?
Almajiri system may be old, but it far better than the system we have down south, were boy of similar age bracket sleep in the market and commit terrible atrocity during the day and night.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by darichlife: 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
blaqoracle:
if you know the meaning of almajiri, you will grow up to like the system. Those little boys are simply in
an educational system that involves knowledge seeking, service in the cause of allah and sacrifice.
The attribute of the average northerner is built at this formative age. At the point of graduation, many of them are able to recite the Koran, cover to cover. Do you refer to one that can recite a book cover to cover an illiterate?
Almajiri system may be old, but it far better than the system we have down south, were boy of similar age bracket sleep in the market and commit terrible atrocity during the day and night.

Is the Almajiri system practied in Iraq, Saudi Arabia and all other middle east countries, and i don't think the Nigeria Almajiri environment of learning that i have seen will enable them have a sound mind.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by pointblank247(m): 4:51am On Dec 09, 2020
There was a country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman's Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water(Graphic Picture) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.