Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Benin Prison Break Was Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benin Prison Break Was Fake (506 Views)

How I Knew That Leaked Phone Call Between Obi & Oyedepo Was Fake – Chuks Akunna / Sunday Igboho Released From Benin Prison / Odili’s Home Invasion Was Fake CSP’s Fifth Illegal Raid – Police Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin Prison Break Was Fake by Lightangel65: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
The prison break in benin was fake and many things do not add up.

1) i have been to that prison to bail someone and there is no way common protesters can break into and rescue prisoners without guns and a tactical squad and no gunshots were heard
2)i saw some of the prisoners with earpiece and phones how did they get it
3) And from the video the prisoners were only climbing out no one was stopping them, how would prisoners just climb out and the police inside did nothing?
4) most of the prisoners were aboki people who don't normally have sense and can be given 1K to do anything.

1 Like

Re: Benin Prison Break Was Fake by Hardgun: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Benin Prison Break Was Fake by afesco: 7:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Your opinion
Re: Benin Prison Break Was Fake by ambale(m): 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
A lot of things was wrong with it.
No uniform on the prisoners.
They were all looking well fed.
i tire for naija ooo

(1) (Reply)

Nnewi CPS Razed Down By "Unknown Persons" (video) / What Did Fashola Do With The 300,000 Metres He Found On A Warehouse? / Tell Your Parents To Stop Stealing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.