Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) (1613 Views)

Why Have Many Nigerian Lawyers Now Become Scammers? _ / New Method Used By Fraudsters / 23 Pictures Depicting Differences Between Mom And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
I was watching this very Interesting TV Series Fargo,i am currently in season 3. I just watched a scene where a guy claimed that he was almost scammed by a Nigerian posting as a lady on Facebook.
Millions of people all over the world would have seen this very Episode, and many unborn children from all over the world would still see it. And you wonder why Nigerians are disrespected all over the world,from the moment they step into the Airport? Thanks to the mentally lazy idiots who wants to live large and have the best things of life, not from hard work but from the sweet of other hard working fellows all around the world.
Well you know what they say,life is full of choices,you decided to be a scammer and a fraudster. Using lack of job as an excuse,the same country where others decided to learn skills and struggle hard rather than wake up everyday trying to see new ways to wipe people's bank accounts.
Continue smearing the name of the country and making life difficult for others overseas who couldnt be trusted because their fellow country men have become known worldwide as internet fraudsters and romance scammers. A lot of Nigerian youths have lost countless opportunities because of these scammers.
Keep blaming the government for your greed and laziness, just know that karma is real. And it comes in different shapes, colors and sizes.
Pictures of the conversations below.

6 Likes

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Greatzeus:
I was watching this very Interesting TV Series Fargo,i am currently in season 3. I just watched a scene where a guy claimed that he was almost scammed by a Nigerian posting as a lady on Facebook.
Millions of people all over the world would have scene this very Episode, and many unborn children from all over the world would still see it. And you wonder why Nigerians are disrespected all over the world,from the moment they step into the Airport? Thanks to the mentally lazy idiots who wants to live large and have the best things of life, not from hard work but from the sweet of other hard working fellows all around the world.
Well you know what they say,life is full of choices,you decided to be a scammer and a fraudster. Using lack of job as an excuse,the same country where others decided to learn skills and struggle hard rather than wake up everyday trying to see new ways to wipe people's bank accounts.
Continue smearing the name of the country and making life difficult for others overseas who couldnt be trusted because their fellow country men have become known worldwide as internet fraudsters and romance scammers. A lot of Nigerian youths have lost countless opportunities because of these scammers.
Keep blaming the government for your greed and laziness, just know that karma is real. And it comes in different shapes, colors and sizes.
Pictures of the conversations below.

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Almost there

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Greatzeus(m): 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
There you have it

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
DamN!!!!!!

I'm shocked and saddened by this.

2 Likes

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Americans are the most evil people in this world. They feel they have the right to control what people think about people from other nationality. And they do unimaginably worst things secretly.

The same way they always portrayed Russians as terrorists in most of their series.
They made most people believe that Russians are mostly bad people.
They brainwash people through their series.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by KidDarkness(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Vietnam suffered in Hollywood movies. Russia too. I guess it's turn by turn. On a serious note, it's shameful that some dimwitted lots decided to be selfish and greedy instead of doing honest jobs to make money legally

2 Likes

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bleep those who use hardship as an excuse, I keep telling them that if that is the case then we should have more scammers from countries like Chad and Niger

3 Likes

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Slynation(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
And will you blame the Americans for portraying Nigerians as scammers?? Certainly not....!!
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by HallaDaTruth: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
mariahAngel:
Americans are the most evil people in this world. They feel they have the right to control what people think about people from other nationality. And they do unimaginably worst things secretly.

The same way they always portrayed Russians as terrorists in most of their series.
They made most people believe that Russians are mostly bad people.
They brainwash people through their series.

American movies always depict Jamaicans as dread locked weed smokers, all Arabs as terrorists, all Africans as local people living in huts without tarred roads, all black Americans as scared people and first to die in a horror film. All Russians as mafia or bad vodka drinking gang members, all white people as superior. Hollywood is sick

9 Likes

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Slynation:
And will you blame the Americans for portraying Nigerians as scammers?? Certainly not....!!

Are they themselves blameless?

HallaDaTruth:

American movies always depict Jamaicans as dread locked weed smokers, all Arabs as terrorists, all Africans as local people living in huts without tarred roads, all black Americans as scared people and first to die in a horror film. All Russians as mafia or bad vodka drinking gang members, all white people as superior. Hollywood is sick

The Latinos are not left out. Those ones are nothing but drug lords/human traffickers and gangsters.
Going by Americans' description of Mexico, that place is unhabitable.
Their entertainment industry is the power they use to brainwash people.
They aim for your mind.

8 Likes

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Nbotee(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na today? Dey now even rap about it... I heard a rap line where d rapper says he's always 2 steps ahead jus like Nigerian scam.. But are dey wrong?
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Abcruz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
"Like a partridge hatching eggs it did not lay is the man who makes a fortune unjustly. In the middle of his days his riches will desert him, and in the end he will be the fool.”

In the morning, afternoon & evening it shall never be well with scammers and fraudster who work with gadgets and deception to take what rightfully belongs to another without a measure of remorse.

Cursed shall they be today, cursed will they be tomorrow and cursed shall they remain forever.
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by MrHistorian: 1:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Homeland season 6.

Nigeria : Playground of Boko Haram. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by LadySarah: 5:11am On Oct 20, 2020
The worst crimes have been committed by them Americans.
Believe Hollywood at your peril.
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by idogbe14170: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Na today? Dey now even rap about it... I heard a rap line where d rapper says he's always 2 steps ahead jus like Nigerian scam.. But are dey wrong?

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

Apt!! They feel every one should be under them.... pathetic!!
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2020
The big question is aren't we scammers?

Invictus Obi, Hushpuppi and co have proven beyond every reasonable doubt that we are so biko leave matter.
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by sisisioge: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Can you blame them? Majority of Nigerians they meet on dating site or even physically for love are out to defraud them. All those lazy boys send "hello dear" messages are reason our imagine remains tarnished!

1 Like

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by sisisioge: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
J111333:
The big question is aren't we scammers?

Invictus Obi, Hushpuppi and co have proven beyond every reasonable doubt so biko leave matter.

Thank you! Those are even the ivy league scammers, what about the silly cretins sending love messages upanddown and using apps to change their faces and voices? Whew! So shittti!
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Greatzeus:
There you have it
this made me laugh but it's the pathetic truth.

on a lighter note, you just have to admire how American script writers build up a cast's scripts. very smooth build up
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
MrHistorian:
Homeland season 6.
Nigeria : Playground of Boko Haram. cheesy
hahhah I wish I had watched this
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2020
HallaDaTruth:

it amazes me people don't see the racial profiling too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by jashar(f): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2020
I stopped watching Being Mary Jane cuz of the wack profiling of Nigeria.
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Chapter1vs6(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2020
American movies are trash. I remember back in early 2011 I watch a series that had to do with a group of con men and guess who was their head... A Nigerian. As if Americans themselves army the biggest Scammers.
Re: Hollywood Series Depicting Nigerians As Romace Scammers And Fraudsters(pictures) by Kirchoffs: 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Abcruz:
"Like a partridge hatching eggs it did not lay is the man who makes a fortune unjustly. In the middle of his days his riches will desert him, and in the end he will be the fool.”

In the morning, afternoon & evening it shall never be well with scammers and fraudster who work with gadgets and deception to take what rightfully belongs to another without a measure of remorse.

Cursed shall they be today, cursed will they be tomorrow and cursed shall they remain forever.
sharap

(1) (Reply)

## / Why I Killed My Own Son / I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.