Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew (5022 Views)

How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com / EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by millionboi2: 1:04am On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Optional09: 1:18am On Oct 20, 2020
now
don’t give up

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Xantel(f): 1:33am On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by NaMe4: 4:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by stonemasonn: 4:29am On Oct 20, 2020
No jobs and nothing else to do.
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Benin be like Grave yard since yesterday. All those miscreants don turn Ghost. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by ehinmowo: 4:58am On Oct 20, 2020
My people we have entered a new phase now. The old fools are employing gullible fools to attack us, break prison, murder and maim.

These are signs that they are feeling the heat. You don't expect these old fools to let go without a fight. But are fucking fired up. Dem go hear am.

5 Likes

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Prompto: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Benin be like Grave yard since yesterday. All those miscreants don turn Ghost. cheesy cheesy cheesy
make them come out na make soldiers use them do suya meat.

Nonsense criminals

1 Like

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Mekudi: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Joblessness
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Protest: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Vicachiever:
#ENDSARS: This BENIN CURFEW is an experiment. Benin is just a sample to see how it will,go down. watch others state join soon. Let's take our protest to the table!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDrrg5yOOto
Make una no carry me go table oo
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 5:18am On Oct 20, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Nonsense criminals

Aswear, na Edo youths fear pass. They softly give themselves sense. cheesy grin

As I Dey type this, na Upper I sleep. This area houses 60% of the touts in Benin. This is the area where 2 Police Stations were burned down yesterday. But this place be like Ghost town since 4pm yesterday. grin cheesy cheesy

Bloody cowards

7 Likes

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by tobechi20(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Sad
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Omonoba1: 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

As I Dey type this, na Upper I sleep. This area houses 60% of the touts in Benin. This is the area where 2 Police Stations were burned down yesterday. But this place be like Ghost town since 4pm yesterday. grin cheesy cheesy

Bloody cowards
your posts are filled with lies. Those guys defied the curfew to dance and party on roads yesterday.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by IDesignLOGO: 6:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Na Wa Oo
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Omonoba1:
your posts are filled with lies. Those guys defied the curfew to dance and party on roads yesterday.

You wish.

You are trying to say things that'll make your likes happy. No one cares about your propaganda here. I'm in Upper right now, even the streets are deserted. You won't even see a fly outside.. grin

Cowards everywhere
. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by sammysmiles(m): 6:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Omo dem say all the hoodlums Don pass ahead for Edo state...

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Omonoba1: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You wish.

You are trying to say things that'll make your likes happy. No one cares about your propaganda here. I'm in Upper right now, even the streets are deserted. You won't even see a fly outside.. grin

Cowards everywhere
. grin
where in upper are you?

1 Like

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by 6digitscomrade: 6:51am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You wish.

Cowards everywhere
. grin
dat means Na inside ur smelling room u dey cuz u sef nor dey outside ���

Reform cowards## Nigerians are funny see conversations amongst people with a common umbilical cord smh God go help all of una

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by kashtanyi(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2020
No soldiers in Benin...

You nor get better tools you wan go fight soldier.
Sense they their?
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Kingdemu: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
From Robert Greene's Book The 48 Laws of Power.

LAW 47

DO NOT GO PAST THE MARK YOU AIMED FOR; IN VICTORY, LEARN WHEN TO STOP.

"The moment of victory is often the moment of greatest peril. In the heat of victory, arrogance and overconfidence can push you past the goal you had aimed for, and by going too far, you make more enemies than you defeat. Do not allow success to go to your head. There is no substitute for strategy and careful planning. Set a goal, and when you reach it, stop."

1 Like

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by 6digitscomrade: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Omonoba1:
where in upper are you?
ahhhahaah u will never know Na anonymous but Na u be d coward las las lol

Nigeria need help
Reform cowards�

1 Like

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Spillage(m): 6:57am On Oct 20, 2020
See ehn... I'm from Edo state and these ones are not protesters
They are all cultist who are using this platform to wreck havoc
The real protesters can't come out again cos of these people.
So any news u hear saying that it was protesters that did anything, NA NIG LIE sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Bensondrums(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Bloody cowards
my guy shut up ur dirty mouth bloody liar...i be confirm upper boy from birth nd dere was nothing like curfew yesterday in upper...u dey sokoto state dey yarn dust say u dey upper...mumu...upper boys re the bravest u can find anywhere, dem no send who u be whether u b police or soldier....u dey inside house dey chop mama food for sokoto e say he dey upper..craze dey worry u true true..come see gbedu wey dey area yesternite...nor come dey claim wetin nor belong before men descend on u...coward.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 20, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:

Nonsense criminals
Says a fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You wish.

Cowards everywhere
. grin
See your worthless coward soldiers too that boko boys use as shooting training

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by 4ckyou: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You wish.

Cowards everywhere
. grin

Don't generalize please, till night there was movement in upper

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News - Interpol Vehemently Denies Involvement In The Arrest Of MNK / The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS / Pix: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Today in Area 1 Mosque, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.