Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) (7339 Views)

Bolaji Abdullahi: Why The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by madnesscom(m): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2020
So I decided to take a stroll through Instagram. Someone's page caught my attention. A woman for that matter. I've never seen such amount of curses laid on a single individual. Close to 2k comments. All curses.
The woman in question is @nwaforanthonia
Anthonia nwafor is the wife to the notorious killer machine CSP James nwafor.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by juman(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2020
There are SARS officials in other states like her husband.

SARS way was killing the robbers with guns even if they got arrested.

The country is faulty.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by IME1: 3:26am On Oct 20, 2020
sad
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Yobabad: 3:30am On Oct 20, 2020
I thought it was Bola Tinubu he deserves more curse

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by marshalcarter: 3:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Naija!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah �
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by boss1310(m): 5:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Blame the system that employs thousands of police officers like james nwafor,blame the mass murderer himself and not the wife that married him nor his children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 20, 2020
She has 2k curses in total.

Buhari the dullard gets about 15m curses just daily

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by helinues: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2020
But truth be told, I do not think SARS in Other region so brutal like this...

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2020
To understand the matter, wake up reaction is what that really matters not the caustic utterances..

-Thank God for His released word and we are living i.e enacting by it.. The mighty force and wind upon the youths is unstoppable, even no strong oppressors can oppose it no matter the tactics..

Its quite real and clear! Air, land, and water borders awaits the unexpected and comic circumstances..

Lest you forget; these times speaks of the most shocking event after covid-19 and worldwide total lockdown that is around us within the atmosphere.. Look up and be prepared.

-Come to the truth and eternal life, His name is Jesus Christ. Soro soke fun Jesu Christi

1 Like

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Kaymaxi2222(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2020
And what is her offense.... Really?

1 Like

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 20, 2020
i wonder how she can cope with that kind of husband
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by illicit(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2020
I expected to see NEPA person....
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:
For one to be wining and dining with the devil, one has to be evil.

She will pay for the sins she committed by simply associating and cohabiting with a murderer. angry
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Curse of life
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:12am On Oct 20, 2020
As I am seeing this protest, the next stage, na to pull them out, lynch them and level their house/houses to the ground!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by tobechi20(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Sad
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by sammysmiles(m): 6:45am On Oct 20, 2020
No be small thing

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by judgementyard(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerian youths....WE MOVE!
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by GeneralStan(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2020
The curses just began....
We Move...
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
She may not like what her husband is doing, but considering his evil mind she might watch in pains just for her own life. That man can kill his wife for not putting enough salt in soup. Killing is like drinking water to him

1 Like

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by MikeMicheal(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2020
CURSES DON'T DO SHIT!
Curses are the weapon of the weak.

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Kaymaxi2222:

Receiver of corrupt and illicit wealth, guilty by association, abetting a criminal and obstructing the course of justice by helping send a criminal to flee from justice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Yobabad:
I thought I was going to Bola Tinubu he deserves more curse
Thunder fire you there. How many times have you CURSED Orji Uzor kalu? You always defend your people and demonize others.

IF YOU'RE YORUBA AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GIMMICKS OF IGBO THEREBY TRYING TO BRING TINUBU DOWN AS WELL, IF YOU ALSO ATTAIN GREATER HEIGHT, THAT'S HOW YOU'LL BE BROUGHT DOWN. is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria

YOU REMEMBER WHAT WAS DINE TO AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA!

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by lathrowinger: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Yobabad:
I thought I was going to Bola Tinubu he deserves more curse

Wait to be frank, has this man ever contest in south east?

Even we Afonja is praying for him. Why your life is like this...

My advice, focus on the east, plz leave am for us.

U don't mention any of your south east leader, u leave u country #Biafla and talk trash about oduduwa republic. Seriously, infact God punish your generation
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Yobabad: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Thunder fire you there. How many times have you CURSED Orji Uzor kalu? You always defend your people and demonize others.

IF YOU'RE YORUBA AND YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE GIMMICKS OF IGBO THEREBY TRYING TO BRING TINUBU DOWN AS WELL, IF YOU ALSO ATTAIN GREATER HEIGHT, THAT'S HOW YOU'LL BE BROUGHT DOWN. is Tinubu the only politician in Nigeria

YOU REMEMBER WHAT WAS DINE TO AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA!
, my friend good morning, how are you?
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Yobabad:
, my friend good morning, how are you?
Thunder fire you, Never will I be your friend. Only bastard Yorubas will be

1 Like

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Openbusiness: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2020
azmanaty2:

It's not the quantity of the curse that matters, but the QUALITY. The kind of curses she's getting is legendary. This kind of curse will not just affect her alone, but will affect her lineage maybe up to the 10th generation. She might be needing up to 1 trillion prophets to reverse it. And that's why parents really need to check the history of whichever family there children marry into. Imagine a girl that marries the son of this evil psycho killer serial cop? I don't even want to imagine it, the level of curse she is marrying herself into, I can't subject my mind to imagining it. These kind of curses will make such people a magnet to excruciating tragedy. "Final Destination" reloaded type of freakish events. Because Vengeance never forgets and never forgives.

1 Like

Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by IJOBA2: 7:56am On Oct 20, 2020
EKA’ARO JIHADI THATFAIRGUY grin
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by skinny419(m): 8:03am On Oct 20, 2020
So u decided to post her pix here for more cursed...tank u.
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by majemuoluwa28869: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Blame the system that employs thousands of police officers like james nwafor,blame the mass murderer himself and not the wife that married him nor his children
Re: See The Most Cursed Person In Nigeria. Pics. ( Not Buhari) by Solsix(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2020
azmanaty2:

Hahahahaha u go kill me here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lowo Adebiyi: Aregbesola, Oyetola Yet To Reconcile / No Illegal Fuel Depot Found In Our Facility – Elegushi Beach Management / Emeka Ojukwu - Uwazuruike Was Arrested For Unruly Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.