Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Need A Website ?? Get One In 2 Weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Website ?? Get One In 2 Weeks (166 Views)

Nigerian Lady Opens Her Piggy Bank, Reveals She Saved N105,000 In 2 Months. Pics / CBN Gives Banks 2 Weeks To Settle Customers' Complaints / Pady Adenuga: "I Got Engaged Twice In 2 Years, I Couldn't Marry Any Of Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website ?? Get One In 2 Weeks by Gbass4(m): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Get your website DESIGNED, PUBLISHED AND HOSTED in TWO WEEKS....... All you got to do is to message me the kind of website you want, whether you want a static or dynamic website, whether you want a unique design or skin, the name of the website, the logo of the website and many other things...
And the PRICE should be nothing less than #25,000.....
JUST MESSAGE ME AT https://m.facebook.com/gabdking.junior
ON FACEBOOK

(1) (Reply)

CCA Enterprises / Wrought Iron Furniture / Solar Panel Installation Company To Provide 24 Hours Power For Remotest Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.