Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices (1251 Views)

The US Dollar Crash And The Impending Global Recession Will Begin This October / Crash And Boom Trading / Poultry Farming, Easy Business...just Little Capital And Boom!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices by biztemmy: 5:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Is there binary alternative that offers volatility, boom and crash indices.
Re: Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices by TheSERAPH: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2020
biztemmy:
Is there binary alternative that offers volatility, boom and crash indices.

Stay away from binary . com

Since deriv took over from those guys, everything

has been manipulated. Price actions no longer

work and you can't predict when next a spike

will happen more less catch one. No alternative

bro. Deriv is the owner of the synthetic

instruments. No other broker has that. Forex is

more better. leave deriv and trade forex. SHALOM

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 
Re: Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices by biztemmy: 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheSERAPH:

Stay away from binary . com

Since deriv took over from those guys, everything

has been manipulated. Price actions no longer

work and you can't predict when next a spike

will happen more less catch one. No alternative

bro. Deriv is the owner of the synthetic

instruments. No other broker has that. Forex is

more better. leave deriv and trade forex. SHALOM

#GODHaveMercy
#RepentHumans
#JESUSisComingSoon                 

Thanks a lot, I know they manipulate trade that is the exact reason I am asking for alternative. Now that I know, there is no alternative to binary.com I will stick to forex, I am tired of binary.com rigging.

1 Like

Re: Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices by KAM3KAZI: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
Binary.com has always been manipulated even before they rebranded to deriv.com. Search the Internet and you will see that they have been up to it for a very long time now.
If you have a high success rate while trading with them, they will start manipulating your trades that is why it looks like price action doesn't work and you are unable to predict spikes
Re: Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices by biztemmy: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2020
Thanks
Re: Binary.com Alternative That Has Crash And Boom Indices by fashionnisir(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
jp.morgan and Ava

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Make Your Way Out Of Poverty ? / I Am Wallowing In Debt / The N1m Shares My Dad Bought In 2002 Is Now Worth N11,551.46 : Crazy Clown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.