Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari (32139 Views)

Ondo Youths Reject Igbo Politician As Council Caretaker, Storm Street To Protest / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / 2019: Yoruba Youths Slam Fashola Over Comment On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by snoopanddre(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2020
MANDIPUTIN:
United Nations: United Nations should remove Hussain Coomassie UN ambassador for peace and social justice - Sign the Petition!

Sign here:
http://chng.it/7VvwWw9y via
@UKChange
Thank you i hv signed Pls put dis in most of d treads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Emptoluwani: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Change to #restructurenigerianow
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by laidima88(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2020
my own fight is that they must end senator and rep salary and allowance, they are collecting too much. it's time for them to pass a bill about that, they should stop playing deaf to this
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!
#endbloatedspending
#endbadgovernance
#endbuhari
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by nairanaira12: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

Those youths you're cursing are fighting for your generation unborn .

Birniwa is a muslim. He doesn't see any future other that what his imams tell him. And his imams have told him that Buhari is a prophet of Allah that must never be challenged.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by aameenn: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2020
ondo state give buhari 241,769 vote, while they give atiku 275,901 vote. but this useless youth with there useless vote are asking for buhari to resigned.
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:

When the destiny of this nation was being squandered, you kept quiet.

$2.1billion arm money siphoned, you kept quiet.

$20billion missing in NNPC, you kept quiet.

They looted our foreign reserve from 62 down to $28.9 billion, you kept quiet.

Malabu oil deal , you kept quiet.

When militants were blowing our oil away you were clapping for them.

When all the monies budgeted for roads were embezzled with nothing to show, you kept quiet.

They showed you how much was stolen under NDDC you kept quiet.

You kept quite when the issue of $16billion power contract was mentioned!

Today you have the audacity to criticize a man who is building more infrastructures with less resources?

A man who is embarking on the biggest Social Investment Program in Africa.

A man who reduced Boko Haram attacks from 10 States to 3 States.

Please Let's fear God.

God will punish you for bearing false witness in His name

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by nairanaira12: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:

When all the monies budgeted for roads were embezzled with nothing to show, you kept quiet.

Today you have the audacity to criticize a man who is building more infrastructures with less resources?

Please Let's fear God.

Then may God handle your life the way Buhari has handled Nigeria.

May God's promises to your life end up like buhari's promises to Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by codedguy1(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:
Buhari isn't actually the problem for me. (except his nepotism and non challant attitude towards insecurities)

But those Lawbreakers, Legislooters, senators.
How can we be begging Legislooters earning 29m in a month to pay minimum wage of 30k.

Buhari is a major problem guy.

But those others ones all need to be executed dragging them with a car on the street in their various constituencies.
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by jrusky(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:
He has ear problems. That's what killed Pharaoh.

Pharaoh even too far, Omar of Sudan behaved these way but today he is caged like bulldog anytime he is coming to court to face his warrant same is loading for Buhari Insha Allah.
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Kirigidi(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:

Please Let's fear God.

Our oil? If you are not from the South, sorry you don't have oil. Abuokii, face your dry sahelian north, it will soon be everybody to his tent!
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by IamPlato(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Resign For What. Na Una Vote Am In So Lets All Enjoy The suffering Together
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by walozanga(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

People like you are the reason Africa is lagging behind. These people you are calling illiterates are fighting a cause your children children will enjoy. You call them illiterates? Oga you sounded more illiterate. Coward always ranting on nairaland.

Don't mind the animal.
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:
Buhari isn't actually the problem for me. (except his nepotism and non challant attitude towards insecurities)

But those Lawbreakers, Legislooters, senators.
How can we be begging Legislooters earning 29m in a month to pay minimum wage of 30k.

29milil fah!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Sammy07: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2020
codedguy1:

Buhari is a major problem guy.

But those others ones all need to be executed dragging them with a car on the street in their various constituencies.

grin...
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by membranus: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:

Please Let's fear God.

We know you.

Since the present government favours you and your utterly corrupt and selfish family, why would you want it removed.

The fates of the Almajiris at your backdoors does not move you as long as you only enjoy your ill-gotten wealth.

Neither is the fates of millions of my brothers and sisters across the nations who have graduated years ago with no job, but living in penury your concerns.

Yours is "I am well fed, I don't give a damn if others are hungry"

Just note that the night of the long knives has arrived at your door step, be prepared to vomit what you unjustly swallowed.
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by aameenn: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2020
nairanaira12:

Then may God handle your life the way Buhari has handled Nigeria.

May God's promises to your life end up like buhari's promises to Nigeria. Amen.
. may God handle your life the way PDP has handled Nigeria.

May God's promises to your life end up like PDP promises to Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
jrusky:

Pharaoh even too far, Omar of Sudan behaved these way but today he is caged like bulldog anytime he is coming to court to face his warrant same is loading for Buhari Insha Allah.
That man failed everyone, including his community
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by engrelvis(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

U fight with sense bro.Things cannot change overnight.Give d ultimatum ( let say a month) if there is no sign of visible changes we go back on d street. With d killing,robbery n destruction of private n public properties public support is waning n as a result d protest will start fizzling out
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Lordjulius(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2020
pozehnani:
This rubbish is enough! Let it end already!!!

Now students that have barely resumed have been asked to sit back again. What's with this useless protest disrupting other sane activities now? Let the govt declare a state of emergency Immediately and arrest any one still going about this nonsense. It now sucks!
You b mumu....which school?wen u graduate without a good job wen b say two months pay fit pay ya house rent then you will know what all this is all about...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by jrusky(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:

That man failed everyone, including his community

Absolutely yes.
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up

He's a stupid person. Maybe he's not a Nigerian
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Timfreds(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2020
This is the main theme of the campaign: Buhari Must Go!
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Timfreds(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2020
This is the main theme of the campaign: Buhari Must Go!
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Timfreds(m): 7:57am On Oct 20, 2020
aameenn:
. may God handle your life the way PDP has handled Nigeria.

May God's promises to your life end up like PDP promises to Nigeria. Amen
Are you a fool?
Who is talking about APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by lexy2014: 7:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Sammy07:

Na wa oooo.
I wrote I (referring to myself only) don't have problem with him.

My problems are with my senators and my House of rep.
Including my Governor.

I make a personal submissions, and speaking for myself only not you.

If u are making submissions for urself & not me and u are uncomfortable with anyone pointing out ur contradictions, then isnt it better u keep those submissions in ur wardrobe, out of public view? No one asked u not to have problems with ur governor or legislators. But if u say d head& leader of a whole country is nepotistic & nonchalant yet it isn't a problem, I wonder how u then want to say those with lesser responsibilities are worse
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by MRSAWEDOFF: 8:00am On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkXsnUzIlQ

Man confesses in camera that he was paid to disrupt endsars protest
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by lexy2014: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingdemu:

This is just this year. Check out d duration during which these monies were stolen

Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by greencard: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2020
EnkayDezign4:

Don't forget this is a country of people that hate the truth.
what truth?

Stop government/president comparisons, it not about Jonathan or buhari or APC/PDP whether APC or PDP, or Jonathan or buhari all na same. Jonathan also benefited from the government structure, same with the service chiefs and ministers under him and also the senator and representative under same govt non reduced their wages or salary, Jonathan didn't say, my salary and cost of governance is high I want to reduce it ..NO HE DIDN'T,. He enjoyed it too, so what are u supporting?

"What we want is good governance that will improve the living conditions of it people". End of quote
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by Rheminix(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:
He has ear problems. That's what killed Pharaoh.
lol shit grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Resign Now!, Protesting Ondo Youths Slam Buhari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2020
keeper303:

What is your contact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal / Gunmen Kill Alamkah Dominic Usman, APC Chairmanship Candidate In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.