Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

I Know What It Means To Lose A Child - D'banj Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Know What It Means To Lose A Child - D'banj Says (281 Views)

D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour / Davido: "D'banj Gave Me A Rolex In 2014, But I Never Signed Anything" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know What It Means To Lose A Child - D'banj Says by Basevibes: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2020
D’banj has said he stands in solidarity with Nigerian youths who are condemning police brutality and raising awareness about the extrajudicial killings carried out by SARS operatives in Nigeria.

The singer who lost his son two years ago said he understands the pain of losing one’s child so he can relate to the pains Nigerians feel about the death of young Nigerians.

read more:
https://basevibes.com/2020/10/20/i-know-what-it-means-to-lose-a-child-dbanj-says-he-stands-in-solidarity-with-the-nigerian-youths-who-are-protesting-against-police-brutality/

(1) (Reply)

Endsars: My Heart Is Broken For Nigeria” – Rihanna / How Davido Supported Wizkid When He Was An Upcoming / Popular Filmmaker HG2 Accuse Singer Davido Of Trying To Kill Him Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.