Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

#EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back (51853 Views)

Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by ABlAstate: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Your pained seeing the bravery while your shithole state of Anambra an igala land had their yoots slaughtered like animals and fowls without dignity by sars Awkuzu D
[/s]

Real igbos from Anambra, Enugu, Imo and ebonyi have all rejected Abia state because it is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria. Abia state is cursed cheesy

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by AustineCJ: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
This is not the original Vanguard newspapers website.

Who give you power send army away.
Oga I was live at the protest yesterday ..... n thats same way it happened. The whole umuahia was blocked thanks to @Labista,Nigga raw, Jmartins,Dauda etc ..... the crowd was massive.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by ukahrawah: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Babangida how market? You once mocked Nigerians saying they're "barking dogs that can't bite." Several decades later, una juju don fall for gutter! #endsars #endnepotism #endgrazingroutes.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by ABlAstate: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
OYA SWITCH TO YOUR OKPALA ANAMBRA MONIKER ASAP

I am from OSISIOMA ngwa in Abia state but in all honesty Abia state is cursed

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Odesign(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Tonylyte:
If not for the oath sworn the soldiers would have been protesting with us too. We are all in in the sufferings together.

Which oath...the government no sworn oath too ni?....yet are they performing to their expectations?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by oluwabunmi61010: 9:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Babangida how market? You once mocked Nigerians saying they're "barking dogs that can't bite." Several decades later, una juju don fall for gutter! #endsars #endnepotism #endgrazingroutes.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by marsman: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Epstein:
Nnamdi Kanu go be happy
Not after seeing the Nigerian flag
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by okpalaAnambra: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]

Real igbos from Abia, Enugu, Imo and ebonyi have all rejected Anambra state because it is a shithole and worst state in Nigeria. Anambra state is cursed cheesy
True cheesy cheesy

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by ABlAstate: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2020
speaktome:
I know say who laugh last always laugh the best...
Abia no suppose carry last...

#EndEziamaSars

Umu Abia Poly make una wake up!

Abia is a cursed backward shithole state, there are no roads in Abia state, no wonder there is no protest

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 20, 2020
chukel:
Disgusting to see abia people who have never had good leadership come out to act like endsars is their problem. Senseless bandwagon mentality. Ikpeazu does not pay salary or pension. Does not construct road or provide any basic ammenity. No person even carried banner against their immediate problem. They think Buhari is their problem. Sheep mentality.

That's too bad but this protest is not against APC or the federal government but against bad governance as a whole. We are protesting against all politicians, food and fuel price increments, unemployment, police brutality, bad roads, lack of adequate equipments in our hospitals. We are protesting against everything that is wrong with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by ABlAstate: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

True D

Hahahaha e pain am

my cursed Abia brother is missing in Aba filth

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by tot(f): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2020
oluwabunmi61010:

cheesy cheesy
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by AyoolaIgwe(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Miracle2020: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2020
4tomandchi:
"Miyetti Allah has described the #EndSARS protests as part of a plot by some Southern Politicians to overthrow President Muhammadu Buhari"

Miyetti Allah's submission may be true since the protest was engineered in Lagos State so they can say it's made in Lagos or Tinubu sponsored.

But I want to put it to Miyetti Allah and the North that Nigerians are tired of mediocrity and the North pride in PMB is the highest form of mediocrity in the history of Nigeria. The North has never produce such a mediocre president his first coming was better. If every second coming should be like this christians will never pray for Jesus to come again that's how bad it is.

The impunity, corruption and incompetency of this government is the worse in recent times and when you engage top leaders from the North they don't hide their pain about the hardship this government has brought.

Miyetti Allah is scared because they see a revolution in the making and when it peak the only reasonable thing for any government to do is to resign.

#WeSayNoToImpunity
what is impunity? Or you just open your mouth without connecting your brain. Mention any corruption that involves Buhari let see.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by backbone503(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2020
During protests, the "stronger" men should always lead / be at the front. So that when stiff opposition comes, they'll stand and forge ahead.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by xreal: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Soldiers are trained, unlike the police Armed robbers called SARS we are protesting against.

Meanwhile, why would you guys throw things at them?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
what is impunity? Or you just open your mouth without connecting your brain. Mention any corruption that involves Buhari let see.
it seem dey just born u today in Nigeria, his nepotism alone hv already show buhari is corrupt and for him to appoint pple that hv corrupt cases by Efcc he is also corrupt
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2020
ABlAstate:

Abia is a cursed backward shithole state, there are no roads in Abia state, no wonder there is no protest

My brother, the emboldened got me LMAO.. grin grin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by lexy2014: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:

Army usually size the crowd before misbehaving.
You can't have 5 military men on a check point showing force to multitudes that are willing to react equally.

That's d idea.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Farki: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:

Army usually size the crowd before misbehaving.
You can't have 5 military men on a check point showing force to multitudes that are willing to react equally.

Of course remember what happened in Delta during the lockdown.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Kakamorufu(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Na Abia need this protest pass.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by sharena(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2020
This one even show say Army get sense, They had to peacefully turn back because the agitation of the people is not something to play with, people have suffered for too long, if it were to be those foolish police officers they would be arresting people which will eventually result in retaliation. Nigerians have woken up from the slumber that Buhari has put us, our Mumu Don too much and this time around we nor go gree. There's no turning back now, the voice of the people must be heard.

#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by ABlAstate: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, the emboldened got me LMAO.. grin grin

I am from Abia state, but in all honesty the state is the most backward state in Nigeria
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by MansoryMX(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2020
4ckyou:
The army can't react cause the world is watching, the protesters should be peaceful so that the army won't have any reason to open fire.

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by neyokool: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2020
So because the soldiers respected themselves and turned back, you guys are hailing the protesters, they even threw objects at them and they didn’t react, had it been they reacted you fools will start taging them as bad people right
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
ABlAstate:

I am from Abia state, but in all honesty the state is the most backward state in Nigeria

Lol, my brother. God go help us.. Some of our leaders eh.. Only God can help us grin
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by modsfucker: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
4ckyou:
The army can't react cause the world is watching, the protesters should be peaceful so that the army won't have any reason to open fire.

But the Army can take over the Country and kill at will if pushed to the wall... Soldier don't take shit mind you.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Angelfrost(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2020
4ckyou:

How many people will the army contain??! If they kill one or two innocents, then the situation will escalate terribly... If unchecked, it will be a national civil unrest!!!

Buhari will be held responsible at the end!!!

They should hastily meet the demands of the protesters before things spiral out of control! This will be the hallmark of Buhari and APC tenure... How they handle this will decide if they truly know what they are doing or a far worse calamity than PDP.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by IkwereNgwaSon: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. I see people rejoicing.. I hope they won't cry Wolf when the Crocodile smiles... cheesy

Crocodile kill you and those senseless fools that hit the likes for you there cowards...do you think we are fools like you?

End sars, united we stand.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2020
IkwereNgwaSon:

Crocodile kill you and those senseless fools that hit the likes for you there cowards...do you think we are fools like you?

End sars, united we stand.

My brother, if na the likes vex you, comman collect them. cheesy

God bless you.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by IkwereNgwaSon: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2020
ABlAstate:
[s][/s]Your pained seeing the bravery while your shithole state of Anambra an igala land had their yoots slaughtered like animals and fowls without dignity by sars Awkuzu

See how Abia people were killed like chicken but 20 people are protesting in Abia state. cheesy

Two bastards trying hard to instigate the Igbos, When we read comments from shiiit snuffers, we know them...Yeye Almajiris claiming another man's land.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by IkwereNgwaSon: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
See how Abia people were killed like chicken but 20 people are protesting in Abia state. cheesy
Your pained seeing the bravery while your shithole state of Anambra an igala land had their yoots slaughtered like animals and fowls without dignity by sars Awkuzu cheesy cheesy[/quote]

Two bastards trying hard to instigate the Igbos, When we read comments from shiiit snuffers, we know them...Yeye Almajiris claiming another man's land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / $1.6 Billion Lekki Deep Sea Port Reaches 50% Completion / Why I Directed PDP Ward Leader To Tear My Membership Card - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.