Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,818 members, 7,798,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC (38774 Views)

Female Celebrities Join Simi's #NobodyLikeWoman Challenge (Photos) / EndSARS: Ghanaian Celebrities Join Nigerians To Protest Against Police Brutality / Tiwa Savage & Toke Makinwa Join #EndSARS Protest On The Streets Of Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Shemale001: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Na wa o, guys, this is serious.

Check out what happened to people singing FEM during Lagos protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSZ0DWRuEcM

We need to be very careful
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Brushstrokes20: 9:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Good!.. Thumbs up to Nigerians in the diaspora!
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by NigeriaB(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:
This people should stop the nonsense jare, have always supported the protest physically and socially but at the moment the purpose of the protest has been diverted and its currently killing the nation.

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 15k. Check my signature for contact details

What are you even saying?..

SMH

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Badooguy: 9:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Thunder fire you der, nobody go support your business till you continue the #endsars protest.
YoonSung40:
This people should stop the nonsense jare, have always supported the protest physically and socially but at the moment the purpose of the protest has been diverted and its currently killing the nation.

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 15k. Check my signature for contact details

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Hier(m): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

No Pain No Gain

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Cornixtab: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Buharistic fans we sight una���]
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by YoonSung40: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Badooguy:
Thunder fire you der, nobody go support your business till you continue the #endsars protest.
soro soke werey! abi you wan make Ogun kill you
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Hier(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Olam09:
The protest is already affecting sales. No market for now and it's gonna dump us into recession anyways my ebook play is now available on Amazon store.

Before there are rejoicings, there are weepings
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by yultater: 9:53am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

fraudster cheesy

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by GreenDee(f): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2020
lol,this country na joke.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by CodeTemplar: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

Seems Sir MannaBBQ has rebranded into a graphics and IT expert. Well, the purpose of the protest may tilt slightly but the focus remains. Try again.

2 Likes

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by OneKinGuy(m): 10:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Evil people. They are in a safe haven and telling people back up to protest.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by palsenator(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

Dindinrin, which nation is it killing? The already dead Nigeria or what? If you won't support, go lick our ass.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by YoonSung40: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
palsenator:

Dindinrin, which nation is it killing? The already dead Nigeria or what? If you won't support, go lick our ass.
soro soke boda ode
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

you can't kill what is dead.

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by jaxxy(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

U want to have ur cake and eat it. U don’t want to suffer alitttle for a greater gain. Great things don’t happen that way.

Even if the protests seems like it’s losing focus cos of sponsored hoodlums let’s keep the struggle. This is a struggle not a jamboree. angry

Stay woke!

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Protesting at an embassy that is closed on Sunday this are fake Nigerians that have turned their back on their country the real Nigerians are protesting in Nigeria and at Nigerian Embassys on working days but these ones love money they won't take day off to do that the reason they betrayed their country to go abroad in the first place
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by shugarboo: 10:29am On Oct 20, 2020
#EndSARS
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by palsenator(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=YoonSung40 post=95122082] soro soke boda ode[/quote

Then come to the street and speak out. Our parents fizzled out , we won't. If you had supported the protest at one time, u need not give up. Weariness is a tool by those in power and if you give up, posterity will judge you in the future.
Trust me , nothing good comes easy all the time.

I won't trade words of insult with you because I feel you are still part of you, u only grew tired at some point, but don't hesitate to join on online or in the street.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Ategberoson(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]

so you supported this roadblock madness? must the protesters block roads, give room for hoodlum to hijack the protest before airing their displeasure?

now those Agbero and conductors they prevented to go for their daily means are in the streets and on the roads destroying and stealing from the innocent citizens
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Well done to these guys for raising the profile of the #endsars protests abroad
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by YoonSung40: 10:51am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=palsenator post=95123002][/quote] currently on lekki toll gate

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
“No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by EMMY76: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by afroxyz: 11:19am On Oct 20, 2020
YoonSung40:

You dey kolo
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by afroxyz: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Ronaldinho10:
“No one is to blame for your future situation but yourself. If you want to be successful, then become “Successful.

So if you plant mango on a concrete ground, it would grow?
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by CSTRR: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
See as their skin fresh.
I have noticed that about american weather.
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by divineappo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
may the stray bullet from Buhari's dogs hit you
Useless animal
Re: US-Based Nigerian Celebrities Join EndSARS Protest In Washington DC by divineappo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
GreenDee:
lol,this country na joke.
ur DP
u are beautiful

#EndSARS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode And Kate Henshaw Reconcile, Apologize To Each Other / #SaveBisola: "Tunde Ednut Is A Hyprocrite" Trends On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Beautiful Pictures, She Is Charming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.