Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,483 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. (3736 Views)

I Don't Think Tinubu Can Win Lagos With What I Am Seeing Today / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Nigeria May Shut Down Internet As #EndSARS Protests Continue - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Few weeks before these series of protests started, Tinubu faced what I would arguably call the greatest threat to both his political career and his freedom too.

First, the Edo governorship election. PDP won that election but it is an open secret that some bloc in the APC facilitated Obaseki's victory just to further decimate the powers of Oshiomole and Tinubu as the race to 2023 heated up. So bad was the humiliation and how Tinubu had become synonymous to badluck that he had to stay away from APC rally in Ondo just so he doesn't slim the party's chances with his presence.

Second, while Tinubu might still be strategizing on how to shrug off the humiliation in Edo and bounce back, his traducers resurrected and dusted the file of Alpha-Beta company. With billions allegedly embezzled and how Tinubu has corruptly used the company as decoy to move illicit funds. Even his bullion van scandal was going to be visited, not minding he moved money in bullion vans to facilitate Buhari's reelection.

For the first time I saw Tinubu being rounds up. I was like, "ain't no way he's getting out of this".

Then came #EndSARS series of protests. He may not have engineered it but it was a timely happenstance for him and he possibly bought into it.

Or why have the protesters enjoyed the most cooperative environment in Lagos state? Aside one incident of thugs invasion.

Didn't it surprise you that MC Oluomo and Speaker Obasa quickly disowned the thugs?

Why did BRT announce closure of operations and why did LASG announce closure of schools if not to add to the noise?

Why is TVC of am stations covering the protesters and amplifying state brutality with their reportage?

Why is Channels TV, a TV station I can tell you entered into alliance with Tinubu in 2015, covering the protests as well?

And all of a sudden Tinubu's Alpha-Beta case is not making headlines anymore.

The protests may have been spontaneous and organic, but an Igbo adage says "That when you see someone dancing on the road, best believe his drummer is somewhere around the bush".

Fergie001
Kyase
Sapientia
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

11 Likes

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Mathantics: 7:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Source pls
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by ajailer(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
wasted mb I swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
ajailer:
wasted mb I swear
Seconded, I swear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by jhydebaba(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Everything that happened in Nigeria is TINUBU.

Even if your wife is pregnant, Tinubu caused it.

Well, Tinubu is the greatest man in Nigeria for that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Mynd44: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu: you people are the ones mystifying him and then complain that he has influence.

See the amount of things and intelligence you have (unknowningly) ascribed to him and later you will ask why he has so much influence.

Power resides were (people believe) power resides

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Even if he's secretly or openly supporting the protest with One bullion van and a plate of Amala and Ewedu, He is already an "Internally Displaced Politician" as far as the Northerners are concerned....

The humiliation will continue and a nail to his political coffin will be drilled hard before the 2023 election.

Just see how some miscreants are supporting the thief called TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by PVision2020(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2020
The intention of the Op and his people is well known. It's all 2023 mind games. Tinubu is a big obstacle to what they can't rightfully demand in PDP. But let it be known to all and sundry that when push come to shove, the Omoluabis will always remain behind theirs and no amount of propaganda can stop that.

Trying to discredit the noble cause of the genuine protesters by linking the funding to Tinubu shows how depraved and the height and depth of petty propaganda this guys can go.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by onward4life(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Awol1:
Few weeks before these series of protests started, Tinubu faced what I would arguably call the greatest threat to both his political career and his freedom too.

First, the Edo governorship election. PDP won that election but it is an open secret that some bloc in the APC facilitated Obaseki's victory just to further decimate the powers of Oshiomole and Tinubu as the race to 2023 heated up. So bad was the humiliation and how Tinubu had become synonymous to badluck that he had to stay away from APC rally in Ondo just so he doesn't slim the party's chances with his presence.

Second, while Tinubu might still be strategizing on how to shrug off the humiliation in Edo and bounce back, his traducers resurrected and dusted the file of Alpha-Beta company. With billions allegedly embezzled and how Tinubu has corruptly used the company as decoy to move illicit funds. Even his bullion van scandal was going to be visited, not minding he moved money in bullion vans to facilitate Buhari's reelection.

For the first time I saw Tinubu being rounds up. I was like, "ain't no way he's getting out of this".

Then came #EndSARS series of protests. He may not have engineered it but it was a timely happenstance for him and he possibly bought into it.

Or why have the protesters enjoyed the most cooperative environment in Lagos state? Aside one incident of thugs invasion.

Didn't it surprise you that MC Oluomo and Speaker Obasa quickly disowned the thugs?

Why did BRT announce closure of operations and why did LASG announce closure of schools if not to add to the noise?

Why is TVC of am stations covering the protesters and amplifying state brutality with their reportage?

Why is Channels TV, a TV station I can tell you entered into alliance with Tinubu in 2015, covering the protests as well?

The protests may have been spontaneous and organic, but an Igbo adage says "That when you see someone dancing on the road, best believe his drummer is somewhere around the bush".

Fergie001
Kyase
Sapientia
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

I don't think so...

I think he is ashamed to come out

Becks something similar to Yele sowore treatment

Or the famous

"O to ge" that Bukola sarki got

Is already locked and loaded

Waiting for his eye balls grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Okoroawusa: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Mynd44:
Tinubu: you people are the ones mystifying him and then complain that he has influence.

See the amount of things and intelligence you have (unknowningly) ascribed to him and later you will ask why he has so much influence.

Power resides were (people believe) power resides
My brother I tire o!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by omowolewa: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Assumptions and Conspiracy theories,

Tinubu must be that powerful to have influenced youths in Abuja, Info, Edo, Jos, and all across Nigeria.

If Tinubu can pull that size of followers, and influence, PLEASE VOTE TINUBU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Wawelexy(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2020
No sense in this i swear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by ACxxxMAN: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu supported it doesn't mean he sponsored it. Pls get your facts right. By the way they don't call him Jagaban for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by uniqueboi1(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Tinubu the thief no get that kind wisdom.
He will still face the problems he was facing.
They only just opened his file. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by nairalandankrah: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Jagaban

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Advision: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
I don't think Tinubu is sponsoring it per se, it's on record that the protests were spontaneously driven by police brutality even though it's most likely going to evolve into a demand for better governance that Buhari can clearly not provide.

However, unlike in the past where people like Tinubu served as PMB's bulwark fighting against issues that threaten PMBs interest, Tinubu is now less concerned and willing to let Buhari fight his battle himself since he seems to have thrown Tinubu out of his close circle

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by uniqueboi1(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2020
JidennaJason:
Even if he's secretly or openly supporting the protest with One bullion van and a plate of Amala and Ewedu, He is already an "Internally Displaced Politician" as far as the Northerners are concerned....

The humiliation will continue and a nail to his political coffin will be drilled hard before the 2023 election.

Even a mod so called.
That's why during elections na APC propaganda dae full fp.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by tamdun: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Even a mod so called.
So a mod cannot express himself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Awol1:

Fergie001
Kyase
Sapientia
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Not far from the truth.

Though over 93% of the protesters are jobless.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by DontBullshitMe: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Meaningless thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Advision: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2020
In the unlikely event that this protest does topple Buhari, Tinubu must have figure out they will also turn on him next because he was a core support in bringing this administration in twice. I guess that is why he is also advise that things don't get out of hand
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Even a mod so called.
When a plate of Amala and Ewedu is shared at bourdilion residence, Even a C.E.O loose focus not to talk of a mere moderator....

That's one of Tinubu favorite trick.
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by helinues: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Gibberish as usual.

Tinubu giving Dem Iyan.miri Spiritual E-slap

Wondering where such kind of inspiration must be from this early morning...

Choi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Advision: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
omowolewa:
Assumptions and Conspiracy theories,

Tinubu must be that powerful to have influenced youths in Abuja, Info, Edo, Jos, and all across Nigeria.

If Tinubu can pull that size of followers, and influence, PLEASE VOTE TINUBU

The truth is if Lasg behaves the way they way they did during the protest about fuel increase some years back they will likely have quenched it at its initial stage.

The deliberately played they (human-right loving government) leaving the embers in Lagos to keep lighting other states.

In as much as Lagos continues to burn, other states in the south will not be able to quench it

For BAT, it's clear he is likely going to lose out in 2023, he may as well allow it to spoil for APC in general.

If APC eventually uses brutal force to quench this protest (which is probably the only think they are thinking now), it will greatly affect their 2023 chances beside the bad international record it will give them
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by uniqueboi1(m): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2020
tamdun:

So a mod cannot express himself?

Maybe, maybe not.
If you must be partisan at least hide it, for the sake of the forum.
Or use an alternate monicker.
So people do not discredit the forum.

I hope my reply is good enough.
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by uniqueboi1(m): 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
JidennaJason:
When a plate of Amala and Ewedu is shared at bourdilion residence, Even a C.E.O loose focus not to talk of a mere moderator....

That's one of Tinubu favorite trick.

You mean it's just a plate of amala and ewedu that does the trick?
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Yebosola(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2020
jhydebaba:
Everything that happened in Nigeria is TINUBU.

Even if your wife is pregnant, Tinubu caused it.

Well, Tinubu is the greatest man in Nigeria for that.

grin grin grin Wetin make I add? EOD
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2020
uniqueboi1:

You mean it's just a plate of amala and ewedu that does the trick?
Try it and see if their Funji stars (Especially Pasuma) will not sing your praises from now till the end of time.

Just try it.
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by helinues: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Not far from the truth.

Though over 93% of the protesters are jobless.

@ bolded not far from the truth
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by Yebosola(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2020
JidennaJason:

To u and your minions in your boat, nah only Tinubu b corrupt politician?continue,it remain small make u get sense, I beg #Endsars jare.
Re: Why I Think Tinubu Is Sponsoring The Endsars Protests. by kmaster007: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2020
wat you think

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / FG Should Support Boko Haram To Defeat ISWAP – Adamu Garba / Nigerians Descend On Dele Momodu Over Callous Statement On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.