Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? (35297 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by themainman600(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
grin why didn't you use protection grin now you have spoil her career
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by AuroraB(f): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Marriage certificate as how?
Is she married ?
Why are men bent on destroying young girls future?
She 'destroyed' herself grin
If you check am now the guy been no ready for marriage sad

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Grateful02(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2020
which kind question be this? before you did it, did you come to ask us here??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
how did dis manage to make FTC? shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Adonisteve: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

My niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If you all know what this bros op has succeeded in doing then you all must a real niggarr
the niggarrr has succeeded in preventing his pussy from angry diçks she would meet at service grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by OgaRico(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
You say girlfriend and you dey talk about marriage certificate?.Oga,na wife and marriage certificate dey go hand in hand or go court go collect dating certificate, e go help pass or maybe do emergency marriage b4 she go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Olarewaju89: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
stanliwise:

Why now? She can.
Marriage certificate are for people who wants to relocate on the ground of marriage.

Pls read the headline oooo.

You man said girlfriend not wife ooo grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Next2Bezee(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?

Mrs. Conclusion, where did he say that he won't marry her? grin A simple question and you have already loaded your gun. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I always tell guys,Don't get into debt,don't get anyone pregnant,don't get addicted to anything,these three things can alter your future.
What makes you think they aren't both capable of fending for themselves?! What's wrong if he's ready to be a father? Will you be the one to foot the bills? Why are you taking panadol over someone else's headache? Who told you their future isn't secure? What's wrong with being addicted to something or someone? Oh, I'm addicted to being successful and rich in life, anything the matter with that?! Will those alter my future?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Friend22(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.

If I say you deserve insult now some corn heads will think I am jealous.
When you know you were sex crazy why didn't you marry her and save us the time to reply your silly actions.
When you were about to commit tgye act you didn't ask us now that the result is out you are asking us?!
What kind stupid generation am I living with?!
Tueh!

No be only marriage certificate you for collect ,collect the one for an fornicating baby daddy.
Nonsense and radarada!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Gordieshegz(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?

At times, we should try and see issues from a less delicate viewpoint.

While he was wrong for having impregnated her out of wedlock, you shouldn't excuse a grown graduate who couldn't define her future plans the right way.

She got pregnant because she agreed to indulge in a sexual intercourse with him.
So they are both wrong.
Don't completely blame one for the mistake of the other.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by OgaRico(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2020
Adonisteve:
the niggarrr has succeeded in preventing his pussy from angry diçks she would meet at service grin

Abi na now the angry and hungry d*cks go flex pass,especially now wey no matter the number wey go inside none of them fit leave any trace of pregnancy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by duduade: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
AuroraB:
She 'destroyed' herself grin
If you check am now the guy been no ready for marriage sad

Exactly..

He did not want to use the word BABY MAMA...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ejimatic: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Does she have a marriage certificate ? If yes she should have used it to process her posting to Camp on a compassionate ground... If she has it now she can now process her redeployment to where her husband is now.If she does not have a wedding certificate she may finish her service where she is posted to now.However she will be exempted from camp activities because of her condition .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by willybaby(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

If you all know what this bros op has succeeded in doing then you all must a real niggarr
damn slawormirr is back a real damn niggarr
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Ndipe(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
When I was in the NYSC camp, we had pregnant and nursing women. This was in Wudil, Kano State. I remember girls queuing up for extra food and when confronted, would explain that their roommate is having morning sickness. I guess the rules have changed now.

Crazeworld:
Pregnant and nursing mothers are not allowed in camp. She will be registered and asked to go back home.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by born2begreat(m): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I always tell guys,Don't get into debt,don't get anyone pregnant,don't get addicted to anything,these three things can alter your future.

Even i agree with debt and addiction parts but i don't agree with you guy on the pregnancy stuff. Is there a timeframe or particular times for guys to do all you mentioned? Some guys are in their 40s still single with no kids all because they are waiting to get comfortable before they married. Even they are working and feed from their income they are yet to be comfortable. Sometimes in order to get things right we have to do things in a wrong way. I have friends who have had women impregnated in our early 20s we laughed and mocked them because their so called wives were living together in the same house with the guy's parent and guy himself. But today those kids are in their 17, 18 and the story has changed for good. While some of us then wanted to get things right before getting married but here we are still never get rich though we doing good in a little way (Thank God). So stop misleading people let them do what is best for them and all the best to you too...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Queenserah26(f): 10:45am On Oct 27, 2020
We gather dey grin grin
colorsofrainbow:
My own na to see the comments for dis particular thread...
My co comment readers,una welcome!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by IdeasPro(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

Please tell me, don't lie, "What did you do to her?"
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by AuroraB(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2020
duduade:

Exactly..

He did not want to use the word BABY MAMA...
Make over righteous pipu of NL stone am nii cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Dididrumz(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Eddie360:
ma nigga where u go hide nah we been d reason whether sars don catch u na

That's not the real Nigarrr ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Uspic(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
Destroy what future, sister?
What if the lady in question consented to it.
What if the guy was seduced?
It takes two to tango.
We guys have a future too.
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Is she married ?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by elisho: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
u waited all this time why can't you just Wait for one year emeka emeka emeka how many time's did i call you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by dododawa1: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2020
GOOGLE it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by AuroraB(f): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2020
OgaRico:

Abi na now the angry and hungry d*cks go flex pass,especially now wey no matter the number wey go inside none of them fit leave any trace of pregnancy.
You are too worldly angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Sarmiz24(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
Lorechino:
Sharp nigga ,, I know your formula, before babe go see G guy for camp now, come d tell u breaking news. grin grin grin grin grin
He had to calm the girl b4 another gee camp am for am, very wise dude grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by achymmania: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

I know bro. For those of you who do not know, here it is: once your girl friend goes for nysc without belle, another person will surely visit the kuvuki land.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
eki2000:
he did not know nau

He did not know that knacking her raw, and pouring akamu inside her pot will likely get her pregnant??! Really??! Is he a 10 year old??! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SuperbCrown: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

in addition to some people comments, if the pregnancy is not glaring e.g day to 2 months pregnancy then it advisable she goes with pregnancy result from a public hospital.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by BRMN: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations my brother. This is good news! But why don't you do the right thing so that things will be better? Why don't you marry her?

Please do the right thing bro.

Do you need a Professional Book Editor and Publisher to professionally edit and publish your books?

Then check my banner below.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2020
You masef u know think before say nysc go come. Enjoy the stress ahead. Your penis go think for you. Mugu
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by AmazingELixir: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

lipsrsealed

Wicked selfish op...so you think by impregnating her she won't submit in the camp.

You're obviously mistaken...differential cum must be dropped on the head of that foetus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.