Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? (35301 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Paan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2020
Yes she can....to your advantage self.call me to explain the process 08059650324
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by queenfav(f): 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
Diffdeef:
I always tell guys,Don't get into debt,don't get anyone pregnant,don't get addicted to anything,these three things can alter your future.
louder pls
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by queenfav(f): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
With the level of poverty, hunger and hopelessness in Nigeria una prick still the stand, una still the Bleep, una still get belle angry angry
I swear i was just thinking the same thing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by aviazuva: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Give her marriage certificate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Sulogy2255: 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin everything na double double pregnant, youth service
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you just dey take style invite the guy to yourself
Invite as in? Prick scarce abi na wetin? Mtcheeeeeew
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by ashawopikin(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Surfacebaba:
why did u impregnated her? huuh,
by accident grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by GoldHorse(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lorechino:
Sharp nigga ,, I know your formula, before babe go see G guy for camp now, come d tell u breaking news. grin grin grin grin grin

You must be a Professor of Mathematics and Data Analytics grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Pierocash(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
[quote author=eki2000 post=95357092]he did not know nau[/quite][color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by OBTOREPA(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Go do court wedding sharp sharp give am that certificate to present.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Unie30: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lorechino:
Sharp nigga ,, I know your formula, before babe go see G guy for camp now, come d tell u breaking news. grin grin grin grin grin
You have said what is on my mind.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorenzop: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
saaphiere:

Who impregnated her?
Marriage certificate as how?
Is she married ?
Why are men bent on destroying young girls future?

Ewu....you think every guy is like the f00ls you have dated
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by bizhop01: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2020
alkines:
The little i knw is that she will be allowed to do registration in camp and leave immeidiately afterwards…

Modified:
I replied op when no one actually gave answer to his question after almost 400 views, now on frontpage people been dragging to comment..

if only some of you who saw this post earlier knew it would eventually make frontpage definitely most of you would have commented to garner cheap likes.

NB:
Be helpful to people with the little you knw without expecting anything in return for it will give you peace of mind.
Who nairaland comments like help?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by DavidJones98(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
cheesy so the punami was too swt to the extent that you forgot she will be leaving for her nysc....damn... sha maybe a report showing valid evidence of her pregnancy will nip the problem in the bud..she will be relieved of some strenuous activities in the camp
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Rossycee(f): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

I need clarification on the above topic.
Yes, she will be allowed to do the documentations and will be granted a leave to be absent from camp activities but she has to present a valid pregnancy test result. She will return to collect the deployment letter to her place of primary assignment which she will have to participate in. They will only ask for marriage certificate if she wants to redeploy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by timwudz(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
Surfacebaba:

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by MARSHARE(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations ooh!!! You are a man. God bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Rossycee:

Yes, she will be allowed to do the documentations and will be granted a leave to be absent from camp activities but she has to present a valid pregnancy test result. She will return to collect the deployment letter to her place of primary assignment which she will have to participate in. They will only ask for marriage certificate if she wants to redeploy.
God bless you for this detailed information.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Mrlucky81(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2020
She can go with "Unprotected Sex" certificate
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Mrlucky81(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
sigiyaya:
With the level of poverty, hunger and hopelessness in Nigeria una prick still the stand, una still the Bleep, una still get belle angry angry
asif your prick no dey stand... Abi poverty castrate your prick?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Ganjafama(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:

If she is obviously pregnant ie her tummy is showing already, She will be allowed to register and will be asked to leave in 3 days max. With marriage certificate she will be allowed to chose a convenient state to reploy to as it is believe that is her husband's residence. Hope this helps a bit.... Safe delivery to her
What if the corper is a married male what happens?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by vicfajeze: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2020
Surfacebaba:
Mr Grammarian!!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Annychibest(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
Modified
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Flickzvill(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

What makes you think they aren't both capable of fending for themselves?! What's wrong if he's ready to be a father? Will you be the one to foot the bills? Why are you taking panadol over someone else's headache? Who told you their future isn't secure? What's wrong with being addicted to something or someone? Oh, I'm addicted to being successful and rich in life, anything the matter with that?! Will those alter my future?
my dear this life no get handouts just leave am as you see am
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ganjafama:
What if the corper is a married male what happens?
The special treatment is usually reserve for females due to the cultural beliefs that women can't decide for themselves when they are married. A man as a right to stay anywhere and relocate anytime. But you may want to use health issues as excuses such as asthmatic patience get quick redeployment from northern States. Hope it helps

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by subcbouy: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

Let her rest until she has delivered. You don't need advice than what I have stated.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Essencysun(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
Wahala be like bicycle...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
subcbouy:
Let her rest until she has delivered. You don't need advice than what I have stated.
Thanks so much sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Peace2love: 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
Give am Pikin Husband Degree certificate.... That will be enough to exempt her from her compulsory service.

Hahaha abi sperm donor certificate. Some guys are selfish because you don't want her to come back and said 'I no do again' you decided to impregnate her.

When God said flee formication it's for our own good.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Tab4kids(f): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2020
tigoba:
Good morning,

Depends on how old is the pregnancy. If tumy is already bulging she should go with doctor report to exempt her from strenuous activities and possibly just register and go home

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Smartriya: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Crazeworld:
Pregnant and nursing mothers are not allowed in camp. She will be registered and asked to go back home.

Yes, she'll be asked to go back home but it doesn't guarantee her relocation as she doesn't have a marriage certificate.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by mechanics(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
She's not yet your wife and you impregnated her, if someone did that to your future daughter, how will you feel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.