Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? (35292 Views)

10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) / Soldiers Welcome Corpers To Kogi NYSC Camp With Their Luggage On Their Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorechino(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
Unie30:
You have said what is on my mind.

Lol NA so na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorechino(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2020
GoldHorse:

You must be a Professor of Mathematics and Data Analytics grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorechino(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kaylet:

My guy just lamba.
Sharp shooters.

Anyways, my guy: she'll only be excuses when they're doing some certain parade that her power can't carry

Yes oooo a G will not suffer in vain with last minute breaking news grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorechino(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
when she no see for uni

Camp different ooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorechino(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2020
Sarmiz24:

He had to calm the girl b4 another gee camp am for am, very wise dude grin

Yes oooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tete7000(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2020
hybridblood07:
That's how your kind fail exam. Just answer the question or remain silent forever. Why do Africans believe you've to marry a woman before child comes?

And what has this got to do with Africans? If I may ask 'what is logical about getting pregnant before marriage?' Does it do any child any good to be born outside a family? I know you wanted to sound intelligent but your reasoning is devoid of logic. Do you put a cart before the horse? Which one should come first, a child or a home where the child will be nurtured and cared for? If the guy has married the girl and has a marriage certificate, will he not be saved the headache of disturbing others with his life palaver on nairaland? His enquiry on nairaland is an indication that his steps are not properly ordered and guided.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Dirtydan(m): 12:53am On Oct 28, 2020
This problem could be the result of goblins.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by enemyofprogress: 5:51am On Oct 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Invite as in? Prick scarce abi na wetin? Mtcheeeeeew
your size dey scarce, no be every man get your size grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by enemyofprogress: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2020
Obakashdee:

Shut up Oga
Like the girl didn spread her legs
Na the guy fault baa
Mtxhew nonsense
the girl no comot pant for am o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tigoba: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Tab4kids:

Depends on how old is the pregnancy. If tumy is already bulging she should go with doctor report to exempt her from strenuous activities and possibly just register and go home
Thanks so much. God bless you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by hybridblood07(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2020
Stop reasoning like this bro. We have a lot of men out there living comfortable with their girlfriends under the same roof but chose not to tie the knot. They can afford to train a child with no issue
tete7000:

And what has this got to do with Africans? If I may ask 'what is logical about getting pregnant before marriage?' Does it do any child any good to be born outside a family? I know you wanted to sound intelligent but your reasoning is devoid of logic. Do you put a cart before the horse? Which one should come first, a child or a home where the child will be nurtured and cared for? If the guy has married the girl and has a marriage certificate, will he not be saved the headache of disturbing others with his life palaver on nairaland? His enquiry on nairaland is an indication that his steps are not properly ordered and guided.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by tete7000(m): 9:44am On Oct 28, 2020
hybridblood07:
Stop reasoning like this bro. We have a lot of men out there living comfortable with their girlfriends under the same roof but chose not to tie the knot. They can afford to train a child with no issue

Leaving the woman so vulnerable and exposed with no legal right to anything in case the man wakes up and decides to call it quit, or in case the man becomes demised. Even the child becomes an illegitimate one in case of eventualities. Is this kind of life you want, and want to encourage your female child to live? You are an amazing person...Only the men who want to eat their cake and have it live, men with warped sense of responsibility tread this path of life, and only foolish and ignorant ladies join them along this path of ignominy and shame. When has "girlfriend" got the same status with "wife"?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2020
enemyofprogress:
your size dey scarce, no be every man get your size grin grin
Indeed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2020
tete7000:

Leaving the woman so vulnerable and exposed with no legal right to anything in case the man wakes up and decides to call it quit, or in case the man becomes demised. Even the child becomes an illegitimate one in case of eventualities. Is this kind of life you want, and want to encourage your female child to live? You are an amazing person...Only the men who want to eat their cake and have it live, men with warped sense of responsibility tread this path of life, and only foolish and ignorant ladies join them along this path of ignominy and shame. When has "girlfriend" got the same status with "wife"?
illegitimate? Shey the man name no go dey the child birth certificate?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by shoprite: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
Lorechino:
Sharp nigga ,, I know your formula, before babe go see G guy for camp now, come d tell u breaking news. grin grin grin grin grin

Chai !!! . . . I think say na only me understand this formula wey my guy use grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by enemyofprogress: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Indeed
if I say make I try enter an, my thing go just dey swim inside am and dey slip out grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
enemyofprogress:
if I say make I try enter an, my thing go just dey swim inside am and dey slip out grin grin
Go take ur drug and also buy dick enlargement cream if yours is too tiny.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by enemyofprogress: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Go take ur drug and also buy dick enlargement cream if yours is too tiny.
thanks grandma
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant. Can She Go To NYSC Camp Without Marriage Certificate? by Lorechino(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2020
shoprite:

Chai !!! . . . I think say na only me understand this formula wey my guy use grin grin grin

Hahahahahaha nigga don use him number 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / Inside And Outside Of NYSC Orientation Camp Abuja - Video / The Massive Corruption At The Government Hospital Where I Did My NYSC: Ex Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.