Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs (32563 Views)

Nigerian Military Dismisses Major, Lieutenant For Stealing Phone, ₦250,000 / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo / Mohammed Adamu: Police Need 250,000 Rifles, 1,000 APCs, 774 Drones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by imagrg(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Don't bother. You can't do that on their website.
khalleb:
Please I can I go about it I would like to register my business
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Kay25(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheSERAPH:

I cant find it.

can you share the link brother         

check the cac.gov.ng u get it there

1 Like

Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Christistruth00: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lovelies1:
Restructure this country

Restructure this country

Southern protectorate of Nigeria

SW and SE will not be in the same Country it is completely unworkable.

It is eirher Omoluabi Republic or Nigeria.

3 Countries will be fine

Omoluabi Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Biafra Republic

Nobody wants to spend the next 50 years waking up to Tribal insults broadcast over Radio , after they have finished insulting all your ancestors and Leaders the Night before.

One restructured Nigeria or Omoluabi Republic
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Lovelies1: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Christistruth00:

SW and SE will not be in the same Country it is completely unworkable.

It is eirher Omoluabi Republic or Nigeria.

3 Countries will be fine

Omoluabi Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Biafra Republic

Nobody wants to spend the next 50 years waking up to Tribal insults broadcast over Radio , after they have finished insulting all your ancestors and Leaders the Night before.

One restructured Nigeria or Omoluabi Republic

Diversity is okay

United States are different white in one country all we need is same spirit
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Harbeeorlar(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thank you but can't log in though
Impenetrable:

https://smedanregister.ng/register
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Whois(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
What's the essence of saying it's free registration for formation when it isn't free angry and it won't even log in. angry E dey pain me
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by kollog: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is another Scam, Survival Funds or whatever is called, indicated small business owners to register online the names, Phone No, Acc No and BVN of their employees only for me to see plenty of female Northern ladies (Ajias) at diff banks opening Account. The gimmicks is simply, Money meant for this Survival Scheme will be paid to these Hausa women then FG will come to the Public that over so so amount of Nigerians have benefitted from the scheme..

Keep deceiving urself. We need to end this Scam called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by ruffDiamond: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Naijeriya jagajaga!!something wey I don try severally at one useless so called human right radio at game village in Abuja here wey no work!the whole process is disorganized, riddled with nepotism (man know man thing) and racketeering ish!if your name no sound like Abu or muha.. forget it
*,spits*#EndthejunglecalledNaijeriya!

1 Like

Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by TheSparrow: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Government has rolled out many funding programs for SMEs. The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund been the latest.

A well written business plan is part of the criteria for accessing some of these funds.

PlanBiz is giving out 5 standard business plans you can customize for yourself and use to apply for the loan.

Visit the link below to get the 5 standard business plans at a discounted price of N5,000 only.

https://planbiz.com.ng/nigeria-at-60-giveaway/

Hurry, offer ends soon.

1 Like

Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by centilad(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by sustainee(m): 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
75 billion to train 250,000 pple if each is given a million naira why will d person go to such a traininq, abeq who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by yeniyeni(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
I have been trying to sign in no way. Has anyone succeeded in registering?
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Dosoq(f): 6:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Impenetrable:
yes I did it myself and I didn't pay a dem

Sir,pls I don't mean business name approval o,because i know that is free.

pls were you given a certificate for the free registration that you did?
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by piscesgem(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2020
Dosoq:
I don't think its true.

I put my business on hold since August after my business name was approved because of lack of funds.

I was happy when I saw this post,went to the portal to continue my registration,
They charged me #17000.

See attached as evidence..

Uncheck the additional certificate and certified true copy, that's why it is showing 17k, you are supposed to pay 10k only, for business name registration... Except you want to do this free own then you go through an aggregator for you state
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Whois(m): 3:19am On Oct 23, 2020
I thought government said it is FOC buari even added it as one of the achievements of his fake government for the poor in his endsars speech last night.
piscesgem:

Uncheck the additional certificate and certified true copy, that's why it is showing 17k, you are supposed to pay 10k only, for business name registration... Except you want to do this free own then you go through an aggregator for you state
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by piscesgem(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Whois:
I thought government said it is FOC buari even added it as one of the achievements of his fake government for the poor in his endsars speech last night.

I mean if you want to register on CAC not the free one
Re: FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs by Happyset: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Whois:
What's the essence of saying it's free registration for formation when it isn't free angry and it won't even log in. angry E dey pain me

Check this

Update: (Apply Here) FG-CAC Free Registration Of 250,000 Business Names - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/update-apply-here-fg-cac-free-registration-of-250000-business-names/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Transition Committee Begins Sitting / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.