Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:43 AM

Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast (2780 Views)

US Election: Joe Bidden Says He Will Defeat Trump With A Clear Majority / Federal Judge Dismisses Trump Request To Stop Counting Philadelphia Ballots / Putin Caught Making Fun Of Trump With Bashar al-Assad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by Ovie56(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2020
Racoon:
The immigration issue wherein children were even separated from their parent especially across the Mexican border upon which some of them even died.What about the sudden expulsion of students across nations from the US of account of the COVID19 he govt handled with poor foresight?
Lol, so dumb, the cages were made and commissioned by Obama administration, it was his admin idea, don't be dumb.

1 Like

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by Ekemeze: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Which anti human policy did he put in place
You are still licking the rear of this idiotic Trump who is going down to the sewage he belongs to on Nov 3rd. Your truly voted in my precinct in Oak Park mine days ago with wifey and Jnr. Guess who we voted for.

1 Like

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ekemeze:

The opposite is happening on facebook, Americans on facebook tends to hate Biden. so its a win-win.
Which Facebook are you looking at.
Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by SalamRushdie: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are still licking the rear of this idiotic Trump who is going down to the sewage he belongs to on Nov 3rd. Your truly voted in my precinct in Oak Park mine days ago with wifey and Jnr. Guess who we voted for.

Remember in 2016 you voted Hillary and where is she today ? Your vote can only send Biden to become Resident of Nursing Home !!!!

Red wave landslide

1 Like

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Remember in 2016 you voted Hillary and where is she today ? Your vote can only send Biden to become Resident of Nursing Home !!!!

Red wave landslide
The difference in 2016 and 2020 are many but I know you don't know anything about America except to be a lapdog of the vile racist who loathes your kind. 224.000 + Americans dead of Trumpvirus while 8.7 million Americans infected. Economy was very good in 2016 and now 12 million Americans still looking for jobs. Trump was unknown politically in America in 2016 and now he's well known and he has brought shame on Americans and America. Canada closed her border to the North and Mexico closed her border to the South because they don't want to be infected by Americans. Europe borders are still closed against Americans for the reason you can guess and so is the Caribbean paradise of The Bahamas. Russia has been outed and they can't help Trump like they did in 2016. Biden can't be damaged by Republican demagoguery like they did to Hillary in 2016. You wonder why 50 million Americans voted already which was 16 million at this time in 2016. Will stop there and will give you more according to your reply. You know absolutely nothing about America except the junk you swallow from the racist right wing hate blogs you follow.

3 Likes

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by SalamRushdie: 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The difference in 2016 and 2020 are many but I know you don't know anything about America except to be a lapdog of the vile racist who loathes your kind. 224.000 + Americans dead of Trumpvirus while 8.7 million Americans infected. Economy was very good in 2016 and now 12 million Americans still looking for jobs. Trump was unknown politically in America in 2016 and now he's well known and he has brought shame on Americans and America. Canada closed her border to the North and Mexico closed her border to the South because they don't want to be infected by Americans. Europe borders are still closed against Americans for the reason you can guess and so is the Caribbean paradise of The Bahamas. Russia has been outed and they can't help Trump like they did in 2016. Biden can't be damaged by Republican demagoguery like they did to Hillary in 2016. You wonder why 50 million Americans voted already which was 16 million at this time in 2016. Will stop there and will give you more according to your reply. You know absolutely nothing about America except the junk you swallow from the racist right wing hate blogs you follow.

Assuming most of the early voters voted for Biden is where you are deceiving yourself grin grin..you will definitely be in shock again like 2016 but this time worse because Trump will win both popular and electoral votes and you will be in pains again

1 Like

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
SalamRushdie:

Assuming most of the early voters voted for Biden is where you are deceiving yourself grin grin..you will definitely be in shock again like 2016 but this time worse because Trump will win both popular and electoral votes and you will be in pains again
I know you are in Umudike and dont have any clue of what you are saying. 75% of early voters went to Biden and by nov 2nd, almost 75 to 80 million Americans would have voted . Do I need to teach you basic American politics 101 every time. I need to start charging you for my lectures on American politics 101.

1 Like

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by SalamRushdie: 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I know you are in Umudike and dont have any clue of what you are saying. 75% of early voters went to Biden and by nov 2nd, almost 75 to 80 million Americans would have voted . Do I need to teach you basic American politics 101 every time. I need to start charging you for my lectures on American politics 101.

You have never gotten any prediction right about American politics since I know you ...below is a list of your predictions

Hillary will beat trump =Fail

Mueller will indict Trump = Fail

Trump willl be removed from office after impeachment === Fail

And now you want me to believe a Joe Biden that can't even fill up a phone booth with supporters will beat Donald Trump the President the most enthusiastic supporters American Elections have ever seen? cheesy cheesy Wake up ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
I said Trump will be impeached and he was impeached but was exonerated the Senate by majority Republicans. You are wrong as usual. Director Mueller never exonarated him and that's another folly on your part. Dont you get tired of me teaching you like a 4th grader about my beloved Fruited Plains.
SalamRushdie:

You have never gotten any prediction right about American politics since I know you ...below is a list of your predictions

Hillary will beat trump =Fail

Mueller will indict Trump = Fail

Trump willl be removed from office after impeachment === Fail

And now you want me to believe a Joe Biden that can't even fill up a phone booth with supporters will beat Donald Trump the President the most enthusiastic supporters American Elections have ever seen? cheesy cheesy Wake up ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by maybet081: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
where are the polls, show the figure ,the source of your information, election just started and you have the results already
chill bro
Re: Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast by obonujoker(m): 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

Answer his question.

What antihuman policy did he implement?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Barack Obama Was America's Worst President / South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. / Africa Are Poisoning The Blood Of America- Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.