Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,681 members, 7,801,962 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes (6016 Views)

Free 250,000 FG/CAC Business Names Registration For MSMES / Free 250,000 Fg/cac Business Names Registration / How To Apply& Benefit From Free CAC Business Name Registration For 250,000 Msmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by OGifted: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2020
The Federal Government of Nigeria and the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) is organizing a free business name Registration for 250,000 Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises in Nigeria, as a form of business formalization support of the MSME Survival Fund.

There are aggregators to call and the requirements for registration include;
Three (3) Proposed Names
Two (2) Passport sized photographs
Valid Means of Identification
Phone Number/Email address.

Read more here; https://www.entrepreneurs.ng/fg-cac-free-business-names-registration/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by silvoice(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
good how and where can we register
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Thebestpicks: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2020
Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by OGifted: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Just click on the link and read. You can get the link to aggregrators page in your state.
silvoice:
good how and where can we register
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Zeezyo: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
The register icon on the survival fund business formalisation page is not active or loading. Wheres on CAC portal we asked to reach that state aggregators.. can't we just do it online without meeting any aggregator.
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Themarkethere: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aggregators that are putting their lines on busy, refusing to pick calls. Before you know it they will say they have registered 25000 MSMEs.

5 Likes

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Samreg: 12:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hi, I av been trying to do the 250k free buz registration thing but I couldn't get it. I want to ask , is it offline cuz I've tried the cac portal but to no avail.
Can someone please help me out, I want to register.
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by cybug: 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Samreg:
Hi, I av been trying to do the 250k free buz registration thing but I couldn't get it. I want to ask , is it offline cuz I've tried the cac portal but to no avail.
Can someone please help me out, I want to register.

It's offline.

Check for your state's aggregator and visit the address

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2020
cybug:

It's offline.

Check for your state's aggregator and visit the address

State aggregator's number that is never connecting

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by IRIENBOY(m): 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
My state aggravator don't pick call, Delta State

2 Likes

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by cybug: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairalee:

State aggregator's number that is never connecting

If you're waiting for their number to connect, You're in for a long thing.

People are queuing in their offices.

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 2:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
cybug:

If you're waiting for their number to connect, You're in for a long thing.

People are queuing in their offices.

Really? Please what's the requirement
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by cybug: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairalee:

Really? Please what's the requirement

1. submit 3 names for your business

2. Two passport photograph

3. Means of Identification

4. Email and phone number

2 Likes

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
cybug:

1. submit 3 names for your business

2. Two passport photograph

3. Means of Identification

4. Email and phone number

Thanks a lot
I already registered business name. I was charged 500+166 bank charges. So I guess I wouldn't need such anymore
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by cybug: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairalee:

Thanks a lot
I already registered business name. I was charged 500+166 bank charges. So I guess I wouldn't need such anymore

How did you go about it... More info please
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
cybug:

How did you go about it... More info please

I visited https://services.cac.gov.ng/login

Created an account

Was sent a link to complete it via my mail

I chose my preferred business name

(before then I had to check if it was not already taken)

I then filled in other details

Then paid via remitta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by cybug: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairalee:

Created an account

Then paid via remitta
Are still referring to the FG free business name registration with CAC?

It seemed like you went the normal route of registering business name, where you will eventually pay money to get the name registered.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Shakitibob0: 12:29am On Nov 01, 2020
cybug:

It seemed like you went the normal route of registering business name, where you will eventually pay money to get the name registered.

I think he went through the normal route too
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by BREYZ: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2020
nairalee:

Created an account

Then paid via remitta

The 500 + you paid wasn't the charge for Business name Registration but for reservation of name and once it's approved, you can proceed with the Registration where you'll have to make a payment of 10,000.

You'll spend Roughly #10,666 naira for Registration of Business name by yourself.

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by alkines(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2020
I had been sitting on a long long thing by wanting to apply on the website nt untill someone pointed it out to me that i should message my state aggregator in which immediately i did he sent me the link for lagos and i was able to register successfully!
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by BREYZ: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2020
alkines:
I had been sitting on a long long thing by wanting to apply on the website nt untill someone pointed it out to me that i should message my state aggregator in which immediately i did he sent me the link for lagos and i was able to register successfully!

Same here but no update yet as to whether it has been registered or not. Have you been able to get an update?
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
cybug:

What I did was just for name reservation

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
BREYZ:

The 500 + you paid wasn't the charge for Business name Registration but for reservation of name and once it's approved, you can proceed with the Registration where you'll have to make a payment of 10,000.

You'll spend Roughly #10,666 naira for Registration of Business name by yourself.

I don't intend to do the business name registration myself. I wish to take advantage of this federal government free registration but I cannot reach my adjudicator yet
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by BREYZ: 12:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
nairalee:

I don't intend to do the business name registration myself. I wish to take advantage of this federal government free registration but I cannot reach my adjudicator yet

But you've made the payment of 666 for name reservation already which shouldn't be so.
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by BREYZ: 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
nairalee:

Which state?
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Aquilazng(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
My own aggregator is one of the most useless aggs ever. he never pick calls since this project started.
His name femi Akanki with this digits +234 (0) 7058027905 .

2 Likes

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by cybug: 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aquilazng:
My own aggregator is one of the most useless aggs ever. he never pick calls since this project started.

Same with mine

They want you to visit them so that they will collect money from you

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by Feelings79: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
cybug:

Same with mine

They want you to visit them so that they will collect money from you
The one of Benue too hasn't been picking calls all these while.Not also responding to WhatsApp chats
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
BREYZ:

But you've made the payment of 666 for name reservation already which shouldn't be so.
j

Really? Will it affect the other part of the Registration?
Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by nairalee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
BREYZ:

Which state?

Kaduna
Aquilazng:

Seems it's the same thing everywhere o

1 Like

Re: FG/CAC Free Business Names Registration For 250,000 Msmes by BREYZ: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
nairalee:
j

Really? Will it affect the other part of the Registration?

I suspect so because the aggregators are suppose to start the entire process themselves all you need do is make available to them the required documents.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Online Payment Easy For Customers / Starting A Mutual Fund In Nigeria / Nigeria To Generate Electricity From Nuclear Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.