Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Free Importation Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Importation Class (245 Views)

Free Importation Training! Free Importation Training!! Free Importation Training / Free Importation Business Tutorial (no Hidden Charges) / Anyone Here With Free Importation Guide. Thanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Importation Class by Tahir4: 9:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Hello friends! My name is Tahir ,. I'm a certified importer and I have taught alot of people how to start importing products into Nigeria. I will teach you how to start importing products into Nigeria for FREE This is a general class where I will teach how to import from US and china .
I will teach you how to import phones, laptop, phones and laptop accessories, bags, shoes, clothes and I will also teach you how to sell your products after importing them and how to find cheap but high quality product.
Venue: telegram.
Time : today.
Drop your telegram username to be added.
Re: Free Importation Class by Success98: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Ustrip 24
Re: Free Importation Class by Thebestpicks: 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Why do you have to pay huge sum of money to some so called experts to run facebook or instagram ads for you, when you can learn it yourself and achieve your desired result.

The Ultimate Guide To Using Facebook ads to get more leads and sales. A comprehensive guide with step by step images to guide you all the way.

Here’s what you’ll learn in this Complete guide:

* Common Mistakes Made When Running Facebook Ads, And Why You Lose Lots of Money Without Making Desired Sales.
* How To Get Started With Facebook Ads
* Getting To Know The Facebook Ads Manager
* How To Lower Your Overall Facebook Ad Budget ..
* Facebook Ads vs. Boost Posts , Which makes best sales
* Gain Maximum Exposure Using Custom Targeted Audiences
* How To Use Retarget Marketing With Facebook
* How To Create A Facebook Lead Capture Funnel
* Reasons You Should Use Facebook Ads
* How to Choose the Right Audience for Your Facebook Ads to Sell Fast
* How to Create Facebook Ads for Every Stage of the Funel, Step By Step
* 5 Tips for Creating Successful Facebook Ads
* And all You Need to Know About Facebook Ads...

And guess what...
You can resell if you like to, because as you download your copy it comes with a free right to resell from me, how about that!

So what do you say?

Are you ready to create Facebook ads that wow your audience and generate great sales for you?

@ 1,000 only, you get your copy instantly

Whatsapp 07032146558

Re: Free Importation Class by yerobiukini(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Free Importation Class by orble: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Wants To Make More Sales From Their Whatsapp Status? / eBay Checkout / Is It Possible I Withdraw To My Access Bank Debit Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.