Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" (37964 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: God Hasn’t Told Me Who Will Be President In 2023 / Bishop Oyedepo Of Winners And Steve Jobs Of Apple Inc: 7 Similarities / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
I don't know how people have that urge to practice, homosexuality, lesbianism, bestiality. Its like a curse. Yet some countries give them that freedom

Those countries are ahead of your because they understand the concept of equality, tolerance, and human rights. If you keep making laws to exclude a group of people, you'll keep creating weak institutions that can easily be worked around. With the exception of bestiality (I don't know the countries that legalise that), the rest are factors of nature and consent. You can't hate someone for a choice he didn't make. That's extreme wickedness.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Olodo24:
As if his God created online tithes and offerings

By their name you shall know them.

OLODO........
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Olodo24:
Don't mind the hypocritical men of DOOM

Fucking Gay
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Nigeria created Bob and risky

You're full of nonsense
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Uniquekriss(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol funny! You guys don't know what love is. I'm still learning myself. When Christ said love your neighbor as yourself, He was also saying when your neighbor is in need, help them. When they're down, sympathize with them. When they're hungry and u have, feed them. I'm not saying indulge gays in what they're doing. Would Christ push them away? According to what people think, wasn't it a prostitute that washed His feet with her hair? You guys easily condemn.
if you read the last line of my previous quote you'd notice that I never condemned, I only insinuated that if the person becomes too difficult to be preached to or to accept the truth, flee so you don't get influenced into his own style and ask God to change him. Remember it's easier to scatter than to build.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by FuckHomophobes: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Here we go again grin grin grin. I hope one day he realises that 60% of his church members are community members grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by harmony75: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
more great anointing sir.. hope bobrisky and Co are hearing.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Make me! Don't be filled with hatred, neither should u encourage their acts dear wink

Which hatred? The revolution that is about to take place place in Nigeria is not only going to consume Bad and corrupt politicians but also Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transexuals. Anyone that supports them will also go down.

#Noplacefornonsense

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
onajo2000:
All lesbians and gay should be given their own republic and let's see how they will grow or multiply in their number.... Idiots

Is it now about procreation? That some people do not get married does not mean the population will die off. There are a million times more straight people in Nigeria so why are you particularly concerned about the offspring of the few gay ones? If it's like that, all reverend fathers should be given their own republic too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by deebrain(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lol
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Uniquekriss:
if you read the last line of my previous quote you'd notice that I never condemned, I only insinuated that if the person becomes too difficult to be preached to or to accept the truth, flee so you don't get influenced into his own style and ask God to change him. Remember it's easier to scatter than to build.
I agree and I also believe that trying to yield someone to change will most likely fall on deaf ears. For a Christian, the best to do is encourage the person to have a relationship with Christ and pray the person changes and let the person be. Christ Himself will gradually heal such person if the person is ready to heal

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Favemmzar200(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
No offense but ilegend youre gay shocked
iLegendd:
I won't say a word. Heard it before. We, the gay men of Nigeria, are coming to your Church to prove it's Adam and Steve.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Thattallgirl(f): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Which hatred? The revolution that is about to take place place in Nigeria is not only going to consume Bad and corrupt politicians but also Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, and Transexuals. Anyone that supports them will also go down.

#Noplacefornonsense
Lol how can u hate a fellow human and still think your hatred towards them will help them change? Or you're not interested in them changing?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lonelypenguin:

I'm gay and I don't really care about having kids, maybe in the future adopting could be an option but it's not really a priority

There's no place for you guys here. We won't allow you guys to flourish, we have a plan in place to destroy you all since you're all cursed. They say the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violent taketh it by fire by force.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol how can u hate a fellow human and still think your hatred towards them will help them change? Or you're not interested in them changing?

If they don't want to change then that's their concern. No time to check time. We will personally send them into extinction. Nonsense.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by iammolise(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Awon LGBT hope u all get the message. angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Lightangel65: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thattallgirl:
A gay is welcomed to the church but I doubt they'd encourage his acts. A good church would invite a gay and encourage him to have a relationship with Christ. It's Christ Himself that'll work on him inside out. A church forcing a gay to change will fall on deaf ears

Exactly
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Taylordedon(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Man of god my ass, these criminal is one of the problems we have in these country...

#Endpolicebrutality
#End religious extortion
#EndSARS
#RestructureNigeria
#Endbadgovernance

#Talknafree#
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by linearity: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
One thing with originality thinkers is, they hold on to original thinking while at the same time ignoring obvious current day realities that do not conform to those original thoughts.

Another question, you should ask is....did God create cripples? Did he create humans having female and male body parts? Did he create humans with six fingers or six toes? Did God create sicklers? The questions are endless...for the original thinkers, if Adam nor Even had these deformities, it means God did not create these deformities.

But in current day realities, we see how people born with these deformities, they are indisputable, we identify with these facts. Agreed, there are myriad of school of thoughts how these deformities came to be, but that is not the goal of this debate...

The goal here is that, despite our near universal agreement that, God did not create these deviated human physical, biological anatomy that we can identify with today, why then are we so confident in discarding that, there may also exist other deviations like psychology & behavioral deviations that the individual experiencing them did not make up and can’t help it?

As much as I can’t go and tell a cripple man to stop being cripple and that God did not create cripple and he must stop ‘faking it’; I can’t go and tell someone who have a psychology or physiological deviation from the norm to stop ‘faking it’.

As Christians, we should approach both individuals & situations with the same love, acceptance, prayers and supplications that God will bring a change to their situation and make them all conform to his original creature without blemish and righteous before Him....especially because, there are a lot we as humans do not know and God in His infinite knowledge kept these things from us and we will be very wrong to start judging conclusively things we do not know, after all, there is a reason He said judgement belongs to Me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by Lightangel65: 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by vickydankal(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

You don't talk about culture or religion when it comes to people's nature, bro. All these will only lead to hatred and discrimination. God created a single race but today, we have many races. The white man once believed he was the 'real human'. Nature is extremely dynamic so it's ridiculous to think every man must be attracted to women. Even day and night isn't that constant.

If you believe the first human were man and woman can you take me at what point nature changed so that people can now have relate with same sex?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by vickydankal(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Ok, but WHO created Steve??
That is the question.

Who created eve?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
studentofTruth:
He said the truth. Bringing it down to biology, at birth, a child is gender neutral and has no sexual orientation. But circumstances of upbringing nurtures the child to either homo or heterosexual orientation.

Parents monitor your kids. Know the kind of people they associate with and put them in the right way in time. Most times, the parents are the cause. In trying to protect their family, they allow all sorts of abomination to thrive in their home. This attitude is worst among those who form too much Christianity.

The signs will always be there early enough, but they choose to ignore it. I once called a father's attention to what his son does to a younger boy. The son abuses his younger brother's friend. The younger brother found out and complained to the father, but he shouted him down.

When I found out through the younger son and called the man's attention to the abomination going on in his house, he became enraged that I found out. That's how I became a mortal enemy. The man in question is an elder in Deeper Life and the personal driver of the regional overseer.

His concern is his family image. He doesn't care about the boy being abused. He doesn't even care about his younger son (13-year old) that is being traumatized by what he witness almost every day. Instead, he forbade him from talking about it. I will not be surprised if the little boy grows up to become gay and start abusing other kids. May the good Lord deliver him.

It's horrible!

Please, don't take on topics you know absolutely nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
1StopRudeness:

There are principles in the world..Freewill/choice is one of them...

Why would God want to suddenly force you when he gave you free will in the first place...??
So why are humans playing God by criminalizing homosexuality? God gave you freewill, humans took it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by studentofTruth: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Please, don't take on topics you know absolutely nothing about.

You can say whatever pleases you. A child has no sexual orientation at birth. circumstances nurture the orientation. That's a fact.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lightangel65:

This reason is why fulani will kill your family and i will look and laugh, cause they are also taking it by force.

bleeping lesbian! Lesbianism kill you there. With all the dicks of different shapes and sizes you seem not to get enough. You guys are abnormal and as such deserve abnormal treatment. You want to pollute this earth with your atrocities all in the name of freedom of right.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by WoundedLamb: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

#Noplacefornonsense

Lol... you people are not ready for change in that country. Any institution that makes biased exceptions when protecting fundamental human rights is weak and can easily be worked around. There's a reason countries that respect people's differences are ahead of y'all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lightangel65:

If you see the LGBTQ as less than humans then you deserve nigeria as it is now, you deserve racism, you deserve to suffer. Everyone is a human being, am surprised why people hate gays who are not killing their children more than those aboki bastards.

LGBTQ is an absurd! Take it to the bank.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" by CheGuevara102: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
WoundedLamb:

Lol... you people are not ready for change in that country. Any institution that makes biased exceptions when protecting fundamental human rights is weak and can easily be worked around. There's a reason countries that respect people's differences are ahead of y'all.

We have our own version of what development entails and that's growth and development based on morals. Look at what is happening in the Western world, we have high increase in Suicide, Shooting, Killing, Divorce, and societal evils. Why? Because morality has been killed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Matthew Ashimolowo Visits Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s COZA / Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service / Father Mbaka Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients Worth Over ₦18.8 Million (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.