Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 (7736 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Fuvking Maid Dey Sweet but be careful(My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2020
cruitment 2020 (these individuals, were referred to me by people who I havtal, I was able to register for numerous people on th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Beblessedbaba: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Why not use your senses? OP
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Beblessedbaba:
Why not use your senses? OP

I'm using my sense, what of you?
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 11:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Below is another application slip

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Clickbait well served grin
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Clickbait well served grin

Sadly, this is the only language Nigerian Youth understand - me inclusive. grin lol...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Still on.

If you're interested, you know what to do.

Holla me... With my whatsapp number.
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Thecreatorx: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
We all know ilegendd Is your mentor, but his copywriting skill is good and most times allign with the content of his posts, for your case - your copy writing skill is so poor like dude you need to brainstorm and create your pattern, I can bet my balls no one will contact you for your service cuz you don't even know how to market yourself properly.

You'll just get views but no real engagement.

The word "sadly" is mostly repeated in ilegendd's posts and voila you're already copying it - dude, you're so ingenuine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okay.

I'm not here to argue about anything.

But, thanks for the observation.

If you're finding it hard to register kindly contact me.
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2020

Still on...

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
The ministry is moving forward...
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2020
ANOTHER ONE...

TODAY
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Whatsapp me for yours?

Check my signature...

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2020

Whatsapp me today

check my signature.

shocked
Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
cool

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Another one below

You wan be soldier ... Oya come make I register you.

Taink You.

My Whatsapp number deh for ground.

Please no calling.

cool

Re: People Can't Get To See Her Pant, But I Succeeded In Fuvking Her (pictures ) +18 by Meedon: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let me not bore you with too many screenshot.

Take this one for last last last last time...

Don't forget to Whatsapp me...

angry

(1) (Reply)

See Sultry Pictures A Mother Took With Her Little Son, It Depicts S£x Positions / Where Are They? / Never you Date A Gal With This Attitude, very important.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.